Episode 1 : Prologue

( ♥the romantic & idol ) ▬ a p p l y.

 

Girl's Meeting
 
In the meeting room, sat a girl with all black outfit and brown wavy hair. She was busy playing her iPhone to kill times. Upon hearing the door crack opened, she looked up.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo" a girl with knitted shirt, flowery skirt and a ponytail came in. She then bowed when she saw the older girl who came before her.
 
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" smiled and bowed back was the first girl. She introduced herself, offering a handshake, "APink's Lee MinAh imnida"
 
"LEDA's maknae Aya imnida" Aya smiled her best smile and awkwardly sat beside MinAh. The whole situation was awkward as the two girls only sat there and smiled awkwardly to each other. None of them knew what to say in the moment.
 
Wanting to ease the tension, MinAh said, "LEDA is an impressive rookie. You guys did great."
 
"Ah, aniyo, Sunbaenim. I adore APink so much" Aya laughed because of shyness.
 
"Please, don't call me sunbaenim. Just call me unnie. I'm pretty sure you're younger than me." MinAh paused for a while and then continued, "how old are you?"
 
"I'm 95liner, unnie." Aya was still shy, "how old are you?"
 
"OMO, you're so young. I'm 92liner." MinAh was actually shy too, but she tried to ease it anyway. Luckily, a man along with two beautiful ladies came in, making MinAh and Aya stood up. They exchanged bows.
 
"OMO, MinAh unnie, you're here?" a girl with tartan shirt said with a bright expression.
 
MinAh ran to hugged her, "Joo-ya! I can't believe you're here, too."
 
The man, who was revealed as the PD, cleared his throat, "should we start the meeting now?"
 
"Ah yes, yes, I'm sorry" grinned Joo. She immediately sat down on the sit across Aya.
 
"Alright then, please introduce yourselfs." instructed the PD.
 
Soojung was the first one to stood up, "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Ever's leader, Soojung. I'm 91liner. It's nice to meet you all." The line was said with full confidence. The leader's aura was shown perfectly.
 
The second one being Joo. She spoke with her bright expression, "I'm Woo Min Joo, but you can call me Joo. I'm 93liner and I'm sooo excited to be here!"
 
Everyone laughed at the playful Joo.
 
"I am APink's Lee MinAh. 92liner. Nice to meet you all." said Minah. She smiled beautifully.
 
Aya was standing. Shyness was still shown in her face, "LEDA's maknae Aya imnida. I am 95liner. Please take care of me."
 
Right after Aya finished talking, came in a 92liner with all mint coloured outfit. She then said, "Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae's maknae Gigi imnida. I'm really sorry I'm late." She was bowing again and again until the PD told her to sit down.
 
"Gigi unnie, you're here too?" asked the maknae, Aya.
 
"Omomo, Aya-ya you're also a cast?" Gigi, who was just aware of her hoobae existance, asked in shock. She never thought would meet any of her labelmate in this show.
 
"So, there are 2 Cube family and 2 SM family here. And I'm all alone. Ah, jinjja!" Soojung joked, pretended to be mad. She brought laughter to the whole room.
 
"It's okay, unnie. We will become Romantic and Idol family in the end. We'll take care of you, too." It was Joo, earning 'awwwws' from everyone.
 
But, will they really become a family and take care of each other?
 
---
 
Interview : Who is your ideal type?
 
Kang Jun : Shin Se Kyung.
 
D.O : A warm hearted girl. And she must always looks happy whatever she's eating.
 
Aya : 2PM's Taecyeon oppa? *giggles*
 
Seo In Guk : If there is Eunji, I think it'll be nice *laughs*
 
MinAh : Someone who is friendly, sweet and caring to me, also the one who can make me laugh.
 
Gigi : Someone capable of taking care of themselves and caring enough to want to take care of others.
 
Daehyun : Someone who is good in education and arts as well.
 
Joo : Jung Daehyun-ssi~
 
Soju : Charismatic guys.
 
Seulong : It's UEE.
 
---
 
PD WORDS
 
So, for the first meeting you'll have to choose a place. A place in where you would want to meet your date.
Choose a place from below. Choose wisely, your fate is at stake.
 
a. Ice skating rink
b. Book store
c. A park
d. In the dorm
 
(Please PM me your place of choice. Rank it first until fourth.)
 
---
K y u n a ' s S p e a k i n g

I'm sooooo sorry for this crappy chapter *cries in the corner*

I'll try to be better *sobs*

Please PM me fast~

We'll have to make this story going~

Still the first chapter is a failure *sobs*

Please bare with me *sobs*