Fired at my first day??

I am Kyuhyun's manager

 

KYUHYUN'S HOUSE:

Taeyeon was ready to rang the door bell when she heard someone was shouting like crazy.

"Bwoya?? What's that?" She widened her eyes.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW?!!"

"Omma!" Taeyeon startled by 'his' voice. "Is this really Cho Kyuhyun's house?" she questioned herself.

Then, the door burst out opened and a chubby guy in his mid-twenties sobbing while leaving the house.

"Excuse...me.." Taeyeon tried to catch up but he already drove his car away.

She let out a cute merong and turned her attention back to the house.

Unfortunately, Kyuhyun was standing in front of the door.

"Did you just stuck your tongue to me?" He raised his voice.

"EH?" Taeyeon realized about her merong and quickly smile at him.

"Yah! Are you making fun of me right now?!!" He's starting to lose his temper.

"Aniyo! I'm sorry. It's my habit, what can I do about it?!" Taeyeon yelled back.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes at her tone.

"Opps!" Taeyeon cupped .

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. "What kind of creature is you?"

Taeyeon was taken aback by the question. "What? Did you jusk ask me that question?"

Kyuhyun nodded arrogantly.

Taeyeon grinned her teeth and say, "For your information, I'm on of the creature like you but 1000 better than you~"

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. "I came from EMPIRE Company. They was told you were in need of a new manager."

"So they send you here?" He scanned her from head to toe. "As my new manager?"

"Yes." Taeyeon simply answert his question.

"Okay. You're fired." Kyuhyun smirked and headed towards his car.

"Fired?" Taeyeon's jaw dropped. "Yah! Wait!" she slammed the door of his car.

"What now?" Kyuhyun asked in irritated tone.

"What do you mean fired?" She asked in disbelief.

"I fired you.. whatever your name is." He smirked. With that he drove off.

Taeyeon laughs in disbelief. "He's really a jerk!"

 

 

 

 

EMPIRE BUILDING:

"What's all this?" The staff in charge ask Taeyeon as she returned the money and some papers that he gave earlier.

"I'll excuse myself then" She bowed to the officer and made her way to the elevator.

She pushed the button and wait.

She pouted and kicked the air while waiting. 'When will II get a real job?' Taeyeon sighs.

Just before the door opened, there came a man in suit standing beside her.

Their eyes met but Taeyeon quickly made a bow to him and went into the elevator.

The man stepped in as well.

Taeyeon thought it will be complete silent but it turns out the opposite way. She'd prefer silent more tbh.

"How long?" the man started.

She paused for a moment. "Are you talking to me?"

"Why? Do you think I'm talking to myself?" He raised an eyebrow to her.

Taeyeon shook her heads. "But... 'how long' what?"

"Being Kyuhyun's manager" He answered with slumber tone.

"Heol~ How did you know?" Taeyeon's jaw pratically dropped.

"Everyone knows. Plus you're the fifth one this week" he added.

"Dae~bak~" Taeyeon reaction made him chuckles.

"But you're the first..." He was about to said something when the door finally opened and both of them went out.

Taeyeon looked around but he already on his way to his car. "He seems like the CEO in the movie with his car being ready like that" 

She shrugged her shoulder and walked out from the building.

 

 

 

 

HOSPITAL:

"We are sorry Miss Kim, but you haven't pay for the fees for two months already"

Taeyeon tries her best not to cry in front of her sister as she packed her clothes.

"Finally! I'm going to get out from here!" Saeyeon chirmed happily.

"Aigoo~ you like it so much huh?" Taeyeon pinched her nose after she's done packing.

"Of course! Plus I don't want to burden unnie with my medical fees..." She plays with her fingers.

Taeyeon softened at Seyeon's words. "Come here" she sit beside her.

"You're not a burden to me okay?" She hugged her.

Seyeon nodded.

"Okay, now let's get going to Sunny unnie's place" Taeyeon said to her sister.

 

 

SUNNY'S PLACE:

"Thank you friend" Taeyeon said to Sunny.

"There's no need to thank me! We're friends since little" Sunny gave her a smile.

"She may not be active like she used to be" Taeyeon glanced at the sleeping Seyeon.

"I know... don't worry too much Tae-ah" Sunny encouraged her.

Taeyeon smiled softly and stood up - walking to the door.

"Are you going to continue your previous job?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon nodded and put on her cap. "Bye~"

"Take care!" Sunny shouted and locked her door.

 

 

 

 

ECLIPSE CLUB:

"Woooh~"

The music is loud and it's totally ed up in here - Kyuhyun's private room.

He invited all his close friends and have some girls from the club and prtying hard.

After all of the mess they did, all of them were totally drunk and sick.

Time passed and their manager came to pick them up, except Kyuhyun. He doesn't have a manager.

The manager of the club called for the replacement driver to pick Kyuhyun up.

"Hello, replacement driver?"

"Yes"

"Can you come to ECLIPSE CLUB right now?"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"Make it 10. you'll be paid fairly"

Then he hung up.

 

Taeyeon was totally pissed off. "What did he think I am? Iron Man? Did I fly or walk?"

"Aish! Why is everyone is acting like a jerk today?!"

 

10 minutes later.

 

Taeyeon made her way to the privatr room and was about to open it when two waiters stopped her from doing it.

"What? I'm the replcament driver you guys have called earlier" She looks at those two.

"You are? Take this" A voice from behind making her jump as he threw her an envelope.

Taeyeon take a look in it and its, "Money? Why is it so much?" She looks at the man.

"Because I want you to bring the person inside without being noticed by people. If you get caught, you'll be finished" With that he walked off.

"What an attitude~" Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stuffed the envelope in her pocket.

She opened the door and found a man lying on a couch. 

Taeyeon blocked her nose, "Oww~ these drinks' smells"

She barely get the man get up to sit. "Why is he so heavy when his figure is thin?"

The man groan and slapped Taeyeon's hat off. 

Taeyeon's eyes' widened. "Cho Kyuhyun?"

 

 


FINALLY AN UPDATE!

Sorry for not updating guys TT_TT