Chapter 1 - Begining~

You're "MA BOY"

JiEun POV

*sigh* Finally I arrived in Seoul~!! I squealed. As I walk, i see a group of boys dancing. "woah.. so cool.." I wishper. As i continue walking, finaly I reach my new school. well.. It says here that my new school have own dorm, so yeah.. I'll be living here.

As I continue walk, i see 3 girls walking towards me. "yayaya~!(lol X3) What are you doing here?!" the tan-skinned girl said. "well.. I'm newbie here.. duh.." I said. "woah woah... girl.. you shouldn't talking that way to us.. You're just a newbie here." A foreign-looked girl said. "well.. Who are you then? its not like this your own school or something. You shouldn't be so dramatic." I said "well.. We ARE JBclub.." said the cat-eye girl (?) "JBClub?! what the hell is that?!" I laugh "ah.. You're JB fanclub right?"  I said calmly. "what?! fanclub?! No way! we're more than fanclub!" Said the tanned skin girl. "ugh... fine.. whatever you guys want.." I said calmly and walk to school. 

Since the teacher told me that my lugage are going to sent to my room, I just go straight to my class. "okay.. now.. class 11-2.. Ah! here is it.." I knock the door then the teacher open the door and told me to come in. "Well Class.. w have new friend here.. Ms.Lee you may intoduce yourself." the teacher said. I walk infront of the class "annyeonghaseyo... My name is Lee Ji Eun. I hope we can get along here.." I said while bowing and smile. My eyes star to grow larger when i see JB there. Oh My God.. "well Ms.Lee.. You May sit beside.. Ms.Park.. Ms.Park please raise your hand." The teacher said. i smile to her and walk to the seats. As i sit there, my seatmate greet me "Annyeong JiEun~! My name is Park Sunyoung, Luna for short.." She smile and wave at me. "Annyeong Luna... You can just call me IU for short." I smile back. 

-SKIP to Recces

"Woah.. I never think that JB is my classmate.." I wishper loud enough until Luna hear what i say. "Yup.. We're so lucky!" Luna said while smiling. "but.. you know, JB has a HUGE crush on Suzy.." Luna continue. "Suzy? Who is she? Is she our classmate too?" I ask. "well.. yup.." she nod. we're having a crazy chit chat until.. "yayaya~!! Suzy's here!!! prepare guys!!" I heard a boy shout. As the boys stand beside the door a girl come in. I guess its Suzy. "woah.. She's pretty.. No wonder JB likes her.." I said in awe. Luna just nod in respond.  As she reach her seat ,I see JB walk to her and sit on the chair in front of her. "ehm~ Suzy my Princess... I would like to give you this... I hope you like it Suzy~ " He said to her and winking. She just smile and nod. "what?! she don't even say any words to him..  so strange.." I said.. "Yup.. she's quite type of girl.." Luna said. "ah.. i see.."  We stop the conversation as the teacher come in then the lesson begin.

-SKIP CLASS- (too lazy to write .___.)\

"finally school's end.. Luna accompany me finding my room please.." I said to her with my pleading eyes. "Aigoo.. Arraseo IU.. Kajja~!" She pinch my cheek and walk with me.  "hmm... 301.. 302.. AH! Room 303!" Luna said. "This your room IU.." She continue. "woah.. its so cool.." I said in awe. "I should get going now.. Bye~!!" She said "bye.." I said smiling. "its so cool.." I said once again. Wait... This room have 2 beds.. Then I'll have a roommate then..  "i hope my roomate is nice.." I thought. As i arranging my stuffs I hear the door open, and guess what?!! My roomate is SUZY! :DD "oh.. You must be suzy right?! omo.. You're my roomate, I can't believe it!" I squealed.. Then, she I hear somethings drop. "suzy.. why are you throwing JB's gift for you?' I ask. She just stay quite. Aish..  "well.can I have it then?" i smile to her. She just give me nod. 

Suzy / Sungjae POV

"God! I don't wanna dress as a freaking girl!  Are you crazy?!" I said almost shouting to hyung. "calm down suzy, I mean Sungjae..  Bear with it for awhile.." Hyung said. "But this is annoying! Guys are like crazy over me!" I whine.. "Well its good right?" Hyung smile. "Good my ." I spit. Hyung just sigh.  I'm going crazy now.. Not just because I had to dress as girl and guys be crazy over me.. I have to share a room with girl.. Ugh.. I'm going crazy!  I ruffled my hair As I walk  to class, other boys just looked at me in awe. I just sigh. Walk and sit on my seat and JB come to me  "ehm~ Suzy My princess--" my princess? God this guy is freaking crazy! "I would like to give you this.. I hope you like it." He said and wink at me. Oh My God! I just want to puke on him. Udh.. Keep calm Sungjae... Clam down.. Its going to over soon..

Finally school's end! I thought. wait.. i still have to find my room.. I facepalmed myself. I walk to room 303 and see a girl arranging her stuffs. "oh.. You must be Suzy right?! omo.. You're my roomate i can't believe it~!" I heard a girl squealed. I just secretly rolled my eyes. as i open my bag i see the box that JB gave me. So annoying.. I thought. I just throw it somewhere. "Suzy... Why are you throwing JB's gift for you?" she ask. 'Because I'm a guy!' i thought. "Well... Can i Have it then?" she smile at me. I just give her nod. sigh.. my life is misserable now T_T.

 

 

 

 

FIRST CHAPPIE IS UUUUPPPP~!!! :D

Enjoy~ ^^

Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT~ :)

No Silent reader please~ ^^