We put this as secret relationship...

3 Diva .... 3 Kingka

 As usual, I'm, Lee JiEun will keep on eyeing Yang YoSeob from far. I don't even know what did Miss Kim HyoJung said.

 I think he look great today. Well, even though he wearing the same uniform everyday but still, he look good in my eyes. How I hope he could be mine. Why must The Divas and The Kingkas is enemys? Why must I fall for him?

 Suddenly, HyunA, who is sitting beside me, shake my body. When I look at her, she said "Miss Kim is calling you JiEun". I look at Miss Kim and all my classmates. I caught YoSeob look at me too. 

 "JiEun, If you want to keep looking at YoSeob, you can do it after class". All my classmates laugh at me even YoSeob too. I just keep my head down to hide how blushing I am. "And JiEun, I want to see you after class. You too YoSeob" Miss Kim point at me and YoSeob. I just nod my head.

 So, I put all my attention at Miss Kim. I hope that HyoSung unnie didn't mad at me because staring at YoSeob.

----

 As what Miss Kim ask me, I go to Teachers' Room. When I step in to Teachers' Room, my heart stop beating, my cheek getting hot and I feel so nervous. There's stood YoSeob. Miss Kim still didn't have at her place. I walk slowly to Miss Kim desk.

 I could feel YoSeob eyes on me and he smirk. "So, staring at me in Miss Kim class. Are you a spy? or maybe you have any feeling toward me?" He say almost whispering. I could tell you that I'm blushing very hard right now.

 "a-aniya. Who say I have feeling toward you? It's not like you are handsome anyway" I said and puff my cheek. Suddenly, YoSeob pinch my cheek.

 "You know that You are cute, right?" he said while whisper in my ears. Miss Kim already arrives. She ask me "Are you okay JiEun? you are all red right now". It's not sound like teasing more to concern.

 "Neh. I'm okay"

 "Good. Actually I have a task for both of you. Both of you know that, KiKwang and HyoSung will be going in dance competition, right?" She ask. Both of us nod in unison.

 That's why HyoSung unnie so furious these days. "same goes to both of you. But I want to put both of you in singing competition. I hope both of you okay with it. I know The Divas and The Kingkas is enemy, but this is for school sake. Please" She said while pleading to both of us.

 "We will get in the competition. Both of us will get in the competition together. Right, IU?" he look at me and smirk. I'm astonished. He.. already..knew..it?

 "neh" I'm answer shortly(?). "Great. Tomorrow meet me at Music Room. We need to discuss what song both of you should sing. Now, go back to your class" He said and smilling.

 "Thank you Miss Kim" We said in unison and bow to her.

 As both of us already out from Teachers' room. I ask him without looking in his eyes. "how do you know?"

 "I saw you yesterday, when you trying to put your love letter in my locker. Why don't you just come to me and confess?" He ask me. We walk side by side. I feel like both of us are like a couple.. 

 "Well, you see. Both of our group is enemy. I don't want they know that I like you. No, I mean I...I...I...Lo..Love... You" I said and play with my thumbs. He stop and so do I.

 "I love you since..." My word been cut by his lips on mine. I'm astonished at first but then I return the sweet kiss back. He broke the kiss. 

 "Don't have to say a word. I know that you love. And I love you too. JiEun, will you be my girlfriend?"

 

 She just froze. She stood in front of me like a statue. Actually, I don't know why I react like that. Please don't say no. Please...

 "I.. I.. Do" she said and keep her head down. I smile and hug her thightly. Not too tight. I don't want my girlfriend died because of me. Even we just be in relationship about 5 seconds ago. i don't want to lose her.

 "But.." she seems want to ask me. I look at her. "My member hate all of you and your member hate us. How can we want to be in relationship without anyone disturb us?"

 "Then, let's we put this as secret relationship. You give me your phone number, and we can talk in phone. How about it?" I ask her. "Okay, if you said so, Now, it seems like both of us need to separate. I will give you my number after this. Annyeong, Oppa" she said cutely and jumping like a kids.

 How can I fall for her? I already have this feeling before those love letter she gave to me. Yeah.. at first I hate her, but I don't know when, I start to feel something that I can't describe. When I ask KiKwang and HyunSeung, they told me that I was fell in love with JiEun. They didn't teasing me about this nor angry. They actually don't care either if I want to fall in love with her. Because of that I love them as my best friend.

 I walk in my class with smile on my face. They ask me why did Miss Kim call me and I tell everything, When it's everything, it's mean my secret relationship with JiEun. They congratulate me. I said thank you.

----

 That night, I discussed with JiEun about our duet in singing competition through phone. And of course some lovey dovey. I call her aegi and she call me oppa. I told her about KiKwang and HyunSeung congratulate me about our relationship. I could hear she sighing.

 "Why aegi? Are You have a problem?" I ask with full of concern.

 "Yeah. I hope HyoSung unnie and HyunA unnie could accept our relationship like KiKwang oppa and HyunSeung oppa" She said and I can hear disappointed in her voice. I just could smile.

 "You know? In this world, there's no perfect couple. Even how perfect they are, at least they need to faced an obstacle. Let's we just say that, this is our first obstacle. We still have a long journey to have a happiness in our relationship. So, aegi, don't be sad okay? Let's we faced everything together" I said.

 "Okay! Wow! It's already 10.30 pm already. Night oppa~ Love you so much~ Chu~" She said. I imagine how cute is she when say those thing. I chuckled. "Neh, sweet dream aegi. Dream about me arrasso. Chu~" I said and end call.

 I tidy up my bed and lie on it. Even, I'm hope that both of us could faced all the problem together. I start to dozed off because of the tired.