When they met they will....

3 Diva .... 3 Kingka

Colour code:-

The Diva POV's

The Kingka POV's

Author POV's

----------------------

 My name Jeon HyoSung. I'm leader to a group known as The Diva. I have 2 more member. Lee JiEun and Kim HyunA. We are famous because of our beautiful. Every guys in our school easy to fall in our trap. Just a wink, they will dead. Just a glance, they will froze. Just a smile, They will become crazy.

 So, as usual, I and my friend walk with full of confident in front of those loser. Yes! Loser. Anyone  who is not in my group is a loser. All of girls who is loser looking at us. More accurately, glare at us. But who cares? They just jealous with me. 

 But, something make my day dull. 

 "Oh! Thats the Diva. YoSeob! YoSeob! Help me! I want to faint right now. they are too beautiful and too dazzling. Oh no" said PaboKwang and landed in YoSeob arm.

 "Omo! KiKwang-ah! HAJIMA! HyunSeung-ah! Palli! Let's bring KiKwang to infrimary room" and that UglySeob play along with PaboKwang joke.

 "Okay" said GirlishSeung and pretend to help PaboKwang. And then there they are. Laughing at us. So do the loser.

 I feel tensed up with their joke, So I walk as fast as I could out from the hall that full with people laughing with me.

 URGH! Why that there is a guy like them in this world?

 

 I laugh as hard as I could. It is too funny to hold. Serve her right! 

 They are too much of self praising and bully innocent people. So, we as the Kingka will make sure the Diva suffered. And yeah, it seems like they really pissed off with us. We feel so pity to the people who they bullied, so we help them to get their revenge.

 My name is Lee KiKwang. I'm leader The Kingka. And those two, is my best buddies. Yang YoSeob and Jang HyunSeung. Okay! let me clear something. Don't think that our name is Kingka so that we are badass. We are not someone like that. We don't like something like bully people or maybe playing with girl heart.

We are not that good-looking. we just a normal person. Okay~ maybe we rich, but our parents never teach us to be a badass. We being teach to be a good person and help people who in trouble.

 "Ah~ I like to teased them. Isn't it's good thing guys?" I ask them while walking to our class.

 "Actually, It's much better. Serve them right! they always bully innocent people" said HyunSeung with smirk.

 "Guys! I have something to tell. Actually, my mother want to invite you guys to dinner at my house. Are you free tonight?" YoSeob asking us.

 "Of course! We will be there at 7?"

 "Okay! Let's go! We will be late get in class"

 because of scared with our sport teacher, Mr. Yoon DooJoon, we ran as fast as we could.

 

-------

So! How the first chapter?!

LAME! CRAPPY!