Chapter 13

Everlasting

Shinhye's POV

"Look who do we have here," a girl with a blonde hair smirked.

"Excuse me. I need to go out," I said politely.

Instead of making a way for me, a girl with a brown hair, her friend I guessed, closed the door and locked it.

"No way. You can't go out now. We need to talk first," the tallest girl said.

I frowned. "What do you mean? Listen, I don't even know who you are and I think we don't have anything to talk about. So, let me get out of here," I said and pushed them but they pushed me back hard, so, I fell.

"You don't know us? Should we introduce ourselves, girls?" the blonde haired girl asked. She looks familiar. But, I still didn't know.

"I am Jessica. And this is Krystal," she continued as she pointed at the girl with a brown hair. "And this one is Sooyoung," she pointed to the tallest girl. 

I stood up and stared at them. "So, what do you need to tell me?" I asked them.

"You don't remember me, do you? Or do I look really different?" Jessica asked, not even bothered answering my question.

"No. Just talk what you want to talk," I said.

"Okay then. Break up with Hongki," she said to the point.

My eyes widened. What? Who is she? I don't even know her and she told me to break up with Hongki?

"What?! Who are you to tell me what I should do and shouldn't do. Even my family don't do that!"

"Because I'm the only girl for Hongki. Not you or anyone else. I have already known him ever since we were little. And, since then, he's already mine."

"You're kidding me right? I mean, he doesn't even love you!"

"No. He loves me! He just hasn't realised it. And don't you remember me? Jessica, the one who your boyfriend kissed three years ago. The one who didin't have any friends," she smirked.

I gasped. So, it was her?

"You....?"

"Yes! I'm Jessica. But, now I've changed. Am I really different?" 

"Is that really you? No wonder you seem to be familiar," I mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

"So, back off, girl. And don't ever steal Hongki from me."

"Mwo?! Steal? Are you his girlfriend? Nope, right? I am the one who is dating him, so it should be me who tell you to back off," I said.

"You always be the person who steals my chances. I hate you. Remember, I already warn you, but you won't listen to me. So, don't be surprise later. I will make you regret!" she said and they all left the toilet.

"Don't worry, Shinhye-ah. They won't do such things to you. You have your bestfriends and Hongki beside you," I said to myself. Frankly, I was a bit scared but I know that Hongki will protect me. After calming myself, I went out of the toilet and headed straight to the cafe. 

 


 

It was 9 pm when I walked to my home from the cafe. I was very tired after a busy day at the cafe. I decided to buy some snacks when I passed by a convenience store. After I bought it, I continued to walk home. It was so dark because it's already late. I felt that someone was following me. But, every time I turned around, I didn't see anyone. I kept on praying in my heart. I was so scared of ghosts. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and placed another hand on my mouth so I couldn't scream. My eyes widened as the person dragged me to a dark alley. I tried to pulled away but I couldn't because the person was so strong. The next thing I know is I fell on the ground.

"Good job. This is your money. Thankyou for helping me," I heard a voice said. It was a girl's voice. I looked up and saw Jessica handing money to a man who dragged me here. He took the money and left.

I stood up. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Since you didn't want to back off, I need to give you a lesson," she said and then called someone. A man. He walked towards me. I walked backwards but my back bumped into a brick wall. Gosh, what should I do now?!

"Hello, beautiful. You don't have any place to go. Just stay with me and we will enjoy the night together," he smirked.

"Please, don't," I tried to beg him. But, he didn't listen to me! He kept walking towards me and started to touch my face.

"I beg you. Please let me go," I cried.

"No way. Don't worry, you will enjoy it, too." He pinned me to the wall. I couldn't go now. I was so scared when he started to caress my face. "Beautiful," he said.

"Don't do it or I will scream," I said.

"Scream. Just scream out loud. No one will hear you." He leaned closer and he was really close to me.

"Don't!" I screamed out loud. I hope someone will hear me.

Then, I heard footsteps coming closer. Someone came here. That person pulled the man and punched him. I gasped. I didn't know what to do. I just cried. I was still in a shock after what almost happened to me.

After finished beating the man, that person walked towards me. It was a man.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I looked up and started to cry again. He hugged me tight and whispered, "It's okay. I'm here."

 

 



Oh, who could it be? Guess, guys!!! Hahaha ^^

And by the way, I don't hate Jessica, Krystal, or Sooyoung. I just need to use them in this story.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZRzhsdfHhpmJgL581XzK

Sooyoung

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ62hs8keudH2HytiyUWq0

Jessica

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVzhBftvfzRaye_Ozbb5r

Krystal

The pictures are not mine. So credit to the owner ^^

Okay, actually I planned to update this on Monday, but an idea came in my mind. So, I wrote today. I'm sorry that I didn't update soon. But don't worry. My midterm is already over and I have one week holiday XD So, please look forward cause I will be updating again next week. Great, isn't it? I was sick so I couldn't update as soon as exam was over. I had a slight fever and sore throat. And also I got an allergy. So sorry T_T But now, I'm already better so I can update again. Yipieee XD

I know it's a short chapter but better than nothing right? XD Hope you enjoy the update! Don't forget to comment, okay?

Annyeong! :*