Half Brother

Half Brother

After the begrudging promotion, the boys finally had time to sit back and relax for a moment. Some of them used the spare time to catch some sleep or in the Evil Magnae’s case, to catch some gaming session he passed this few weeks. The Main Vocalist, however, had a totally different agenda. This was the time to finalize the agreement with the property consultant about new place for the cafe. So when the Leader said about OFF DAY, Yesung grabbed the chance to call to his parents and Jongjin to set up the meeting.

“Teukie Hyung, I’ll be going. I’ll be back after dinner time. I’ll have dinner with my family today,” Yesung informed the Leader, while tying his shoelaces and grabbed his jacket,” See you later!” Before Leeteuk could say any reply, Yesung already bolted out of the dorm. This kid, Leeteuk muttered silently. Other members were scattered around the living room of 11th dorm, minding their own business. He could see EunHae sat on the couch watching some random movie, MinWook were busy with cooking recipe books, KangDong were trying to find out who was the strongest, and the Evil Magnae scrutinizing his laptop. Focus solely on the game he was winning. Siwon perhaps was in his house with his family. Leeteuk sighed heavily and made way to the living room to join the EunHae couple to watch Donghae’s new drama.

“I’M HOME!!” Yesung said after put his shoes in the rack tidily. Leeteuk answered that all the members still in the dining room having dinner, so the Main Vocalist made way to the dining room.
“Oh, it’s a good thing you almost finish. My mom packs some cakes,” Yesung said, putting a big paper bag on the counter and looking for a plate.
“It’s for me right Hyung? Auntie really loves me,” Kyuhyun chirped smugly, grinning from ear to ear. The other members just snorted and rolled their eyes.
“No! It must be for me. Auntie knows I like her cakes,” Donghae interjected, eyes beaming with expectation. The Magnae and Fishy kept on arguing about the cake when Yesung placed the cakes in the middle of the table, smiling adoringly at his dongsaengs.
“There are enough cakes for everyone,” Yesung said with a calming voice, brushed Kyuhyun’s hair softly and patted Donghae’s back gently. Kyuhyun and Donghae were still on the staring competition when Shindong cleared his throat.
“Hyung, can I have two of those cakes?” Shindong asked with a pleading voice. Before Yesung could even answer the question KyuHae jumped and secured the cakes.
“NOOO!!! Everyone can only take one! No More!” Donghae perked, followed by Kyuhyun’s nod. Yesung looked at his BabyKyu and his jjokeumani with an amused expression, while the other just shook their heads hopelessly.

“It’s okay Hae-ah. If you guys like it, my mom will bake the cake again some other time,” Yesung gently said, and tucked the plate back to the table,”Now, finish your dinner and eat the cake. I’ll clean up first.” With that said, Yesung left the dining room to wash up. After Yesung’s gone to the bathroom, Kyuhyun and Donghae sped up and finish the dinner in record time, leaving the other members looking at them shockingly. Before the two took the cake, they eyed each other and also the other members and grabbed the cake to their plate. Leeteuk and Heechul just glared at those childish boys while the other just sighed. There would never be a peaceful dinner with this bunch of kindergartner, Leeteuk silently murmured.


Just like every morning, The Main Vocalist, the man with Art Like Voice, woke up from his perfectly deep slumber and strutted sleepily to the bathroom to shower. Finish with his morning rituals, Yesung brewed some coffee and open the slide door to the balcony, to breathe some fresh air. But unlike any other day, there was no distraction from his rather noisy dongsaengs and his quite immature hyungs. It was still their day off, so everyone still slept in. About an hour, the front door of 11th dorm opened, and came the drowsy Leader, the flustered Raccoon, a sleepy Eternal magnae, a yawning Mood Maker, and the still dead to the world Fishy. Donghae went to hug his Hyungie and mumbled some nonsense to Yesung’s neck, and out. Yesung just raised his eyebrows and chuckled lightly, brought his now unconscious jjokuemani to his room. Not long after, the energetic Diva barged in.

“YAH!!! WAKE UP!! Don’t be such a lazy because it’s your day off,” Heechul screeched at his definitely out of this world Band mates. Leeteuk just opened one of his eyes and went back to snuggled to the couch. Only Ryeowook had the decency to smile and greet the magnificent Diva before slurred back to Shindong’s lap.
“Oh. Good Morning Heebongie. You have early service today?” Yesung asked after he tucked his jjokeumani to bed. Heechul just smiled a little at his Rabid Dog. At least one of this kindergartner is on his feet, Heechul muttered silently.
“Yes Rabid Dog. I need to go in about 20 minutes, so I just want to grab a cup of coffee first,” Heechul said, while making his way to the kitchen, poured himself a cup of coffee.
“You don’t want to grab something for breakfast Hyung?” Yesung asked the hurried Diva. Heechul just shook his head and finished his coffee. After he washed and put the cup in the sink, he strutted to the living room again, stared incredulously at his fellow members.
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! WAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!”

And the dorm turned upside down. All the members who were cramped and snuggled on the couch literally flew off of the couch, and tangled in a mess. Yesung even heard some groans behind the closed door, and some colourful language from the Magnae’s shared bedroom. Heechul just stood there full of content, smiling smugly. All bedroom doors opened and revealed some dishevelled members, with Eunhyuk rubbing his forehead, Kyuhyun limping, Sungmin hopping literally, and Donghae just blinking innocently.
“Good. Now I see that you awake, I’m off to my service. See you later at dinner time,” Heechul turned around to the front door,” See you later Rabid Dog.”
Yesung just shook his head at his Heebongie behaviour, wove slightly before his hyung disappeared.
“KIM FREAKING HEECHUL!!!” roared the Raccoon. It was definitely a scene to be expected on Super Junior’s dorm during day off.

“Yeoboseyo?”
“Oh, Jongjin-ah. Did the agent contact you or Mom?”
“Oh, Hyung. Not yet. Perhaps in this week they will contact us.”
“Oh, OK. Make sure to inform me every detail you guys talk about okay.”
“Sure Hyung.”
Yesung hung up his phone and continued scrutinizing some music sheets the composer gave him yesterday. He was so focused into the task on his hand, the surrounding might as well be disappeared. That was why he jumped so high when someone plopped down next to him on the couch. He turned to his right to meet the grinning Donghae.
“Hae-ah, don’t scare me like that. What if Hyung have a heart problem?” Yesung said, patting Donghae’s forearm gently. Donghae just grinned from ear to ear and scooted closer to his Hyungie. He looked at the music sheets at his Hyungie’s baby hands.
“Hyungie, take a rest for a while,” Donghae grabbed his Hyungie’s baby hands, displaced the music sheets on the table,” Accompany me to the ice cream house.” And with that said, Yesung’d been dragged from the dorm to the ice cream house, after both disguised themselves.

“OK guys. Tomorrow we will have a pre recording for music show. Donghae-ah, manager hyung told me just now, that you are expected to be in the location at 10 am tomorrow,” Leeteuk squinted the schedule for the members.
“Then I’ll be late to the pre recording Hyung,” Donghae whined, sulking on the couch next to his Hyungie. Yesung just patted his head gently. “Not really. Manager hyung said you only have to do one scene tomorrow, so you can finish quickly,” Leeteuk answered with his dimpled smile. Upon hearing the news, Donghae was back to his bubbly mood. All of his fellow members just shook their heads.
“OK. That’s all for now. Now I want you to go to bed,” Leeteuk ordered sternly,” No more game tonight Kyuhyun. And SLEEP in your own room. Don’t disturb Jongwoonie’s rest!” Kyuhyun just glared at the Leader, who just shrugged him off. After that everyone went to their respective rooms.


“Jongjin-ah, I need to go to the studio in about 5 minutes later. Can you handle it for the time being? You can call Leo if you need another hand,” Yesung said and collected his stuffs that scattered around the place. Jongjin just nodded still focusing on his tasks. Yesung bid his farewell in a rush and bolted to the van. He arrived at the studio an hour prior the recording, the members already in the waiting room, did their make-up and hair. When all of them finished with the preparations, Donghae barged in still in his earlier clothes.

“Hae-ah, hurry up and change. We got 30 minutes left,” Yesung ushered his jjokeumani to the dressing room. They were waiting backstage until Donghae re-joined them.
“Hyungie..I’m so tired,” Donghae whined, while clinging to Yesung’s side, earning a ferocious scowl from the possessive Magnae. Yesung just pulled his jjokeumani closer and held him in one hand hug.
“We’ll be finish in no time Hae-ah. After that we can go home and sleep,” Yesung whispered softly to the Fishy, brushing his hair softly. 5 minutes later, the crew called them.
“Guys, gather up. One, two, three..KILL THEM ALL!!” Leeteuk ushered the boys to the stage and started the recording.

“WAAH...I’m tiiiiirrreeeeed...” Eunhyuk whined, slumping down his body inside the van. All the members moaned and groaned. Kyuhyun and Donghae just glued themselves to the Main Vocalist, making it hard for Yesung to move to the van.
“Aish..Yah, you two. Let go of him will you,” Kangin growled from behind the three. Donghae and Kyuhyun just flipped him a birdie and strutted to the van like some kind of conjoined twins. Kangin just looked at the Fish and the Koala incredulously, and rushed to the van.
“Kyu-ah, Hae-ah, you need to let me go. We’re falling behind. Let’s hurry so we can arrive at home soon,” Yesung tried to coax his dongsaengs. Donghae and Kyuhyun released him for a while until they got inside the van safe and sound and back to cling themselves.

When they arrived at the dorm, half of the boys literally sleep walking. Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon and Yesung had to hurl them into the elevator. It was definitely a hard task to do, moreover, with a sleeping Donghae and an unconscious Kyuhyun at either side of the Main Vocalist.
“Kyu-ah, Hae-ah, wake up. We arrived,” Yesung tried to wake his dongsaengs to no avail. Having none of this nonsense, Kangin just ripped the Magnae and the Fishy off of the Art Like Voice.
“YAH! WAKE UP! Go inside the elevator! NOW!” Kangin throttled on them, while Yesung tried really hard to stand his ground because of the impact. Leeteuk just swatted the Raccoon’s head and went along with the rest of the members.

Yesung, Siwon, and Eunhyuk had to pull and drag the now out Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Donghae to the bed. Donghae supposed to be going to 12th floor, just because he kept on clinging to Yesung, they didn’t have any other option but to let him sleep on 11th floor. After helped his dongsaeng get rid of their costume, Yesung went to the bathroom to clean himself. He saw Siwon walked out of KyuMin’s shared bedroom, and smiled tiredly at him.
“Are you going home Siwonnie? Maybe you should sleep here for the night,” Yesung said, Siwon looked dead tired, his legs looked wobbly.
“Yes, Hyung. I’ll just go to the upper floor,” Siwon answered, stifled a yawn. Yesung just nodded and sent his dongsaeng to the door. “Good night Siwonnie,” Yesung greeted. Siwon just smiled and wove at his hyung. After Siwon left, Yesung checked all around the dorm, and his dongsaengs (he’s not creeping on them, he swore), he went to his bed and went his merry way to the Dreamland.


“Yeoboseyo?”
“Woonie Hyung, you’ve got to help me. I’m stuck with some ornaments to put at the counter.”
“Err..Jongjin-ah, can you wait until this evening? I still have some schedules to attend. Is Leo with you now?”
“He just got home. Something came up. Come on Hyung.”
“OK..OK..Just wait for the time being. I need to finish this right now. You can deal with other part first until I come.”
“Fine. See you later Hyung. Bye.”

“Teukie Hyung, I need to go to the cafe. Jongjin gets a panic attack due to some ornaments for the cafe. I’ll be back around midnight,” Yesung said it all in one breath and just flew to the front door, leaving a vapour trail. Leeteuk just stood there, mouth opened wide. Aish..This kid, Leeteuk grunted silently and made way to the living room, joined his dongsaengs who scattered around the place. Just when he wanted to plopped down to the couch, the front door was opened and came the sulking Donghae.
“Hyungiiieee...”Donghae called for his Hyungie, who at the time wasn’t home.
“Jongwoonie’s not here Hae-ah. He’ll come back around midnight. He has something to do at his new cafe with his brother,” Leeteuk answered, patting the side of him on the couch, signalling Donghae to sit. Donghae pouting slightly, made way to the couch and slammed his bbody down, almost displacing Leeteuk in the process.
Leeteuk just smiled weakly and brushed Donghae’s hair, while the Fishy just kept on pouting and sulking beside him.

Around midnight, the Main Vocalist came home to the dark and empty dorm. From his knowledge, MinWook was having Sukira tonight, while the other had empty schedule, so they must’ve been sleeping. After tidily put his shoes on the rack, he made a detour to the kitchen to have some drink and went to his bedroom, just to get a shock of his life.
There he saw his BabyKyu and his Jjokeumani squatted near his turtle tank, quietly tapping at the glass, bothering his Ddang brothers’s rest. The magnae’s and Fishy’s laptop sat open, showing some paused game session. His comics and novels and some of DVDs scattered near his dongsaengs. He cleared his throat to show his presence.

“Hyung.”
“Hyungiiee..”
Yesung smiled at his dongsaengs. “Why are you making mess in my room?” Yesung asked, playfully but with a stern face. His dongsaengs just grinned sheepishly, and started to clean up the mess.
“We’re waiting for you Hyung. What took you so long anyway?” Kyuhyun answered, followed by Donghae’s frantic nods. Yesung just smiled tiredly at his dongsaengs, changing to his sleep attire.
“Sorry Kyu-ah, Hae-ah. There’s some problems with the ornaments for the cafe, but it already fixed,” Yesung said, his voice kind of hoarse, lied down on his bed. His dongsaengs sat at the edge of his bed. “Why don’t you go to bed now?” Yesung voiced sleepily, eyes half closed. He could hear Donghae and Kyuhyun hurriedly clean up the mess, and put the laptops to the nightstand and joined him on his bed. Before he could protest about it, Donghae and Kyuhyun already sandwiched him and mumbled,” Good night Hyung,” and snored just like that. Yesung could only sigh and closed his eyes.


“Hyungie, is everything okay at your new cafe?” Donghae asked the Main Vocalist during recess from the training.
“Everything’s fine Hae-ah. Maybe around next week we will finish all the preparation,” Yesung answered, stretching his legs after hours of dancing practice.
“Can I come Hyungie? I want to see your new cafe,” Donghae said, so much with adding his patented puppy eyes. Yesung just smiled sweetly at his Jjokeumani and nodded. Donghae squealed in delight and hugged the daylight out of his Hyungie, while Yesung just patted the Fishy’s back softly.
“OK GUYS! LET’S CONTINUE!!” And all the members groaned at the coach, even the so-called Dancing Machine Anchovy.

2 weeks later


“HYUNGIEE!!”
Yesung looked at the front door of his new cafe. He and his family just finished cleaning up the cafe, Jongjin in the way of making something to drink for all of them. They were preparing for some kind of soft opening to make sure everything went smoothly, when his Jjokeumani suddenly appeared.
“Donghae-ah, come on in,” Yesung’s Mom guided the Fishy into the cafe. Yesung and Jongjin were behind the counter, bantering about something to drink,“ Woonie-ah, Donghae’s here. Let Jongjin make the drink.” With that said, Yesung left Jongjin to make the drink, pouting slightly. His Mom just ruffled his hair when he approached his Jjokeumani.

“Hae-ah, what do you think? It’s nice right?” Yesung said, proud dripped in his voice. The Kim brothers, with the help of their cousin of course, finally finished all the detail in the new cafe’s interior. And if you asked the Main Vocalist, it looked really nice.
“It’s cozy Hyung. I like it, and it’s more spacious than the previous one,” Donghae answered, his head swirling to all directions, taking in the view of his Hyungie’s cafe. Yesung smiled widely and also looked around. Jongjin decided to come and accompany his hyungs, and brought the drinks he made.

“WAA..It’s nice Jongjin-ah. I like it,” Donghae drank half of his drinks in a matter of seconds. Jongjin just grinned childishly, while his hyung patted his Jjokeumani’s back gently.
“Jongjin-ah, could you please take a picture of us?” Yesung said, fishing his phone out and handed it to his brother. Jongjin took the phone and the camera.
“Pose nicely Hyungs,” Jongjin said, ready to capture the moment. Donghae and Yesung sat closely, with Yesung crossed his leg, and Donghae sipping his drink. He looked for the picture for a while and smiled brightly.

“I’ll post it on my twitter later Hae-ah,” Yesung told Donghae happily. Donghae just grinned from ear to ear and finished his drink.
“I need to go to the scene Hyungie,” Donghae said, stood up and gathered all of his things. Yesung and Jongjin also stood up and accompanied the Fishy to greet their parents and bid farewell.
“Take care Hae-ah. I’ll see you at the dorm tomorrow,” Yesung patted his Jjokeumani’s back lovingly. Donghae smiled brightly at his Hyungie and wove from the van.


“KIIIIM JOOOONG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!”
Yesung, who happened to be drinking his morning coffee, choked and spluttered his favourite beverage upon hearing the nasty blaring voice of a certain Leader. Coughing out the coffee from his respiratory tract, Yesung approached the apparently seething Angel. But before he could make any progress, all of his band mates approached him with nasty glares on their eyes, excluding the Magnae and his Jjokeumani.

“What’s wrong Teukie Hyung?” Yesung asked the Leader, after finished his coughing fit. Leeteuk just threw him a very nasty death glare, followed by Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Kangin, and Heechul. Even Shindong and Sungmin gave him a pout. OK, now where did I go wrong? Yesung thought silently, eyeing each and every fellow members. Kyuhyun and Donghae silently moved to his side and showed him their phone, which revealed his latest Twitter update and his photo with Donghae.
“Err..What’s wrong with the picture?” Yesung asked, completely oblivious and confused about the member’s outrage.

“Of course nothing’s wrong with it Hyung. It’s perfectly fine, right Donghae Hyung?” Kyuhyun butted in before any other members could voice out their objection.
“Yeah, nothing’s wrong Hyung,” Donghae chirped happily, grinning as wide as Cheshire cat. Yesung got more confused than before. Because the other member practically threw some massive deadly glares to the three of them.
“It’s just showing you people, that Hyungie loves me very much,” Donghae proudly stated,” Right Hyungie?”
Yesung could only nod, since it was the truth. He loved his Jjokeumani very much. Donghae literally beamed sunlight upon the assurance, while Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes but not making any retort.
“How about we go out for pancakes Hyungs?” Kyuhyun asked, with an evil look on his face, smirking slightly when he saw his fellow members stoned in anger. Donghae the ever innocent Fishy, and Yesung the ever cute, innocent, lovable, oblivious Turtle Lover, nodded enthusiastically and got ready. When the three of them were out of sight, all the members went rampage.

“YAAAAAAH!!! CHOO KYUUHYUUUUUUUN!!! LEEEE DOONGHAAAAEEE!!! GET BACK HEEEERREEEE!!!!”

“MAGNAEEEEEEE!!! FISHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! YOU’RE SO DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!”

“NO DINNER FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

FIN.

A/N: Weird and Fail, I know hehehe..I'm so sorry guys, but if you happen to stumble upon it, comments and critics will be appreciated :D