Cherish the Cherries: Chapter ONE.

Cherish the Cherries

 

I left him. Obviously. Who would want me and the "monster" I'm carrying within?
 
"Why would he still love  you? it's apparent he wants a career. You and that bastard would probably just ruin EVERYTHING for Kyuhyun oppa..." Seohyun threatened. 
 
I was so stupid to fall into the pit. I could have been the bigger person and walked around it, but no~. I totally had Seohyun pull me down.  I was a trainee at SM Entertainment once... But- Nevermind.
 
She's not the only reason... Kyuhyun was at fault as well. I needed an apology. He was there, kissing Seohyun RIGHT in front of me. He didn't know that, however. I could have been the bigger person and told him that I wanted an apology, but no~ I had to get all emotional and run off. 
 
Donghae, on the other hand is possibly worried- Possibly? Who am I kidding. He probably jumped himself off a building to find me. But who'll be looking for me now? It's been 3 and a half years. I was the careless and innocent 17 year old and he was my 19 year old prince charming...
 
What about Sungmin...? Oh, Sungmin. Maybe I had the LITTLEST crush on him... He was the best. My absolute best friend. At least that's what I referred to him as. But really, they're not really your best friend if only one side of the party agreed. He gave me the best advice and gave me a shoulder to lean on. He;d teach me how to play songs he played on the guitar and much more. 
 
Sunny... Ohmymymy, forever best friend Sunny. She doesn't know about my whereabouts but we've had contact here and there. I love Sunny. She'd have these moments when she THINKS she's being sneaky and try to pry out what I do, but in the end... I'd tell her 'Sunkyu. Shissus!'. And she'd reply with... 'Please just tell me! i'm worried...!; or something. And the conversation doesn't get ANYWHERE.  But this past year we haven't been talking. 
 
Heechul on the other hand... Is my obnoxious UNNI. Like him and Donghae, we get along quite well too. He would probably flip if he found- Yeah, he was probably pissed to the core when I left without a word... Tsk Tsk.
 
Gee and Sorry, Sorry seemed to be trending nowadays. I wonder when their next release is. Possibly around the summer time. Oh. I forgot. How rude of me. I'm Alice. Alice Lee. I am 20 years old and the mother of 3 and half year old Cho Kyumin. Or his American name, Kaiden. Or his nick name, Min. I've always thought the name Min was adorable. Short and cute for girls- AND AND boys. Who am I kidding? Kaiden can pass as a freaking girl.
 
Oh. As his mother, I should NOT be saying that. Bad me. I thought Kaiden would be one of the worst things to ever happen in my life... But it's not. He was the best thing. All the pain he made me go through was worth everything. Kaiden is one of those mature kids you'll find. He reminds me of his father. During school, he'll be working hard. At home, he'd tell me to help him with his numbers and letters. He has our studying genes. Not only that, but he also has an evil side. Like Kyuhyun and I did. 
 
He'd prank me, Jieun, and Minki from time to time. When Jieun's son, Yoogeun and Minki's niece, Minhee would come over, they'd gang up on the adults. Though I don't count Minki as an adult. He's only 17 anyways. Kaiden is the type of child that will mature when needed. When you tell him to be quiet because he needs to, he will. When you cry, he'll be that shoulder you lean on. Haha, I'd shed some tears time to time and he;d be like "Where is the badman?! Minnie-yah will throw him to a pulp!" very adorable. He'll protect you when he needs to. But he's also ver very stubborn. What a complete contradiction to what I just described him. 
 
However, when he's the scared one it's adorable! So cute! I filled my panda tote bag (yesstyle) with things I needed. I took one last look around our ti- Wait. I forgot. I'm so very rude. I am Alice Lee and I am a media reporter/ photgrapher/interviewer at a small and isolated, yet successful place. OHMYGOD. I keep- I'm growing old. I forgot to describe what my son looks like! 
 
Kaiden his a chubby faced boy with dimpled cheeks. Like me! He has 4 dimples. 2 like Siwon's and 2 below his lower lip. Kaiden has chin length hair that I sometimes tie up. His hair is a little bit complex since there are moments when it's curly and moments when it's not. He has my double-eyelids but Kyuhyun's eyes. He has my lips but Kyuhyun's smile. He has something of mine but something with Kyuhyun. Aish. 
 
"NOOONAA!" Ren ran at me in full speed and left his niece behind. 
 
"YAH! Oppa!" Minhee walked elegantly towards us in her soft pink dress with a ruffled skirt.
 
Her white-pink stockings ended down to her feet where she stepped on white formal shoes. Resting on her head was a pink headband with a big ruffled flower. Her hair flowed down and curled beautifully around the ends (waist long hair). 
 
Ignoring Ren, I ran up to Minhee. 
 
"Aww~ You look sp pretty today! Who dressed you up, Minhee-ah?" I poked her. 
 
"The idiot over there did!" She smiled proudly. 
 
"Yah. Who taught you how to say that word?" I gasped. 
 
"Ren oppa!" She smiled wider. 
 
"Choi. Min Ki..." I hissed. 
 
"Minhee!" Ren scolded nervously. 
 
I lifted my hand and hit has arm. 
 
"OW!" He glared and pursed his lips. 
 
"WhatEVUR." I stuck my tongue out. 
 
"Mommy~!" Kaiden said, holding Jieun's hand. 
 
Kaiden looked up at Jieun and said something before running towards me. 
 
"What did you do at school today, baby?" I scooped him up in my arms.
 
"We sang today and Miss Shin said me, Minhee and Yoogeunie hyung sang well! And we played with the xylophones- Wait, no! Miss Shin said they were glock spoons! And Minhee taught me Twinkle, Twinkle on it! I showed her Mary had a Little Lamb! Miss Shin said we were good and," He kept talking and talking until Minhee told him to shut up.
 
"Aish! Kaiden-ah! Shut up! Alice unni gets it!" Minhee poked Kaiden's side. 
 
We laughed. 
 
"Yoogeun hyung talks more than me!" Kaiden stuck his tongue out.
 
"Well you shouldn't try to pass his world record! Aish, babo!" Minhee crossed her arms. 
 
Kaiden laughed cutely. Do I see LOVE sprouting out of these two? Ho. Not yet Kaiden! >W< 
 
"Arasso~ Jieun unni, did you know that Yoogeunie likes Yena noona?" 
 
"YAH! That's because she's pretty! And I'm FIVE already!" Yoogeun walked up to the two and hit their butts.
 
Minhee gasped and Kaiden laughed whilst hitting him back. 
 
"Oppa! That was SO not gentlemanly!" Minhee protested.
 
"Ayy, you're just boring!" Yoogeun shot made a gun with his hand and winked towards her. 
 
"OR, you just have a loose screw!" 
 
"Choi Minhee!" Ren scolded. 
 
"I don't see those three ever changing..." IU commented.
 
"I betcha Kaiden's never gonna change. From the 3 years I've known Alice, she's never changed. ONCE." 
 
"YAH. Do you think YOU'VE never changed from when you were 14?!" I deadpanned.
 
"Hey? I'm 17! I still have time to go!" He stuck his tongue out.
 
"WHAT?! DID YOU JUST CALL ME OLD?!" I stomped up to him. 
 
"Uh...Guys? This isn't very proper..." IU chuckled. 
 
"IU noona! Did you HEAR me say that Alice was old?" Ren asked.
 
"Well, indirectly, yeah." IU laughed. 
 
"SEE?! WHY YOU LITTLE-Oh? Director!" I immediately bowed. 
 
IU and Ren's head snapped to her direction. They bowed as well.
 
"Huh? Hello~ What are you guys doing in the middle of the sidewalk?" She questions. 
 
"Socializing for a wee bit. What about you, Director? What are you-uh, doing on this lovely sidewalk?" I stuttered a little. 
 
Ren let out a forced back laugh PFSH! IU pinched his side which made him jump and squeal. 
 
"Something wrong, Minki? Jieun-ah, how are those edits coming up?" Director Sookja blinked.
 
"Nothing at all, Director! NOTHING," Ren glared at IU, who smiled innocently. 
 
"at all!" 
 
"I've finished them, Director! I sent them to your email yesterday morning." IU smiled.
 
"Alrighty then... OH! That's right!  I know you three don't have shifts today but you must meet me at my office this evening! I have a big and important project for you. Hello Kaiden, Yoogeun, Minhee."
 
"Hello, Director-nim." KaiHeeGeun bowed politely and in unison. 
 
"My, my, very polite you guys are today!" 
 
"That's only because I told them to. They're very unproper most of the time!" Minhee smiled. 
 
Director chuckled. 
 
"You mean 'improper', honey?" 
 
"Yes! Improper!" Minhee blushed. 
 
"I'll see you three later, alright? Bye!" Director walked off. 
 
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Ren yelled at IU when Director was out from ear and eye shot. 
 
"What was what?" IU innocently coughed.
 
"Tsk, tsk. Oh! By the way, how did the photo thing with JYP go?" I asked him. 
 
Minhee sighed. 
 
"I want to see pictures of Super Junior's Donghae or or Heechullie oppa! For the past week all I saw was Taecy an Khunnie and the others!" 
 
IU looked at me and smiled whilst shrugging. 
 
Yoogeun shook his head. 
 
"Nuh-uh. You know what's better? SHINee's Minho. It because mommy never ever has any words about him." 
 
"You mean issues or news?" Minhee corrected.
 
"Whatever!" Yoogeun stuck his tongue out. 
 
"I like Super Junior's Sungmin and Kyuhyun and Donghae!" Kaiden jumped.
 
"HEY! I already want those ones!" Minhee protested.
 
What...? Were they items now?
 
"I like Eunhyuk!" Yoogeun in. 
 
"Like I said, never ever changing." IU chuckled.
 
   Hours later, at around 6pm, Kaiden and I walked to the bus stop. OBVIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE BUS. I looked down at Kaiden. His eyes were sparkling.
 
"Minbaby, what are you looking at?" I asked him in a childlike voice. 
 
"It's Super Junior Sungmin poster! See? See mommy? Look KYUMIN and SUNGMIN both have MIN in it! Isn't that so cool?!" He squealed. 
 
I blinked. Okay... My son is a fan of my mini crush-
 
"And and look! There's a Kyuhyunnie one beside it! NYIEE! SEE? KYUmin! That's so cool! I have both their names! What if, what if I was... KyuMinHae or something? Then I'd have all THREE of my favorites! But I like Heechullie too... Eyy...." He pursed his lips. 
 
The bus soon came and we soon arrived at the office. 
 
"Kaiden you stupid! Over here!" Minhee squealed. 
 
I do not know why I'm not bothered... But for these two to DATE I refuse to let them date until the age of 18. Just saying. 
 
"FINALLY. I thought you were taking a round trip!" Ren scoffed. 
 
"Shut your big mouth." I stuck my tongue out at him. 
 
"Never change..." IU giggled. 
 
"Remember that time when we lived in Vancouver? These kids were the loudest in the apartment." IU reminisced.
 
"Therefore, we got kicked out in 3 weeks time." Ren continued. 
 
"Which was quite our luck since 3 weeks time was our flight back to Seoul." I gave them a thumbs up. 
 
Yoogeun cracked his neck and snorted. 
 
"Can't we go in yet?" 
 
-------------------------------
^________^