The story behind the rain

If only you knew

Ryeowook's POV

   "Ouch!" I screamed out in pain as I stubbed my toe against bed. I guess you're wondering how I stubbed my toe, well very simple actually I was fussing around my now messy apartment. "Ugh I really need to clean up when I get back and I may need to do a wardrobe change while I'm at it" I said outloud it's not like anyone would respond since I've been living alon for the past 6 years, ever since my mother died of drug overdose and my father went to jail.

* FLASHBACK*

    It was my tenth birthday, the forecast for that day was sunny so I woke up smiling since I thought today would be perfect well actually I hoped it would be a good day. " Hey! Why are you smiling you little brat!!!" my father shouted from across the room. " Today is a special day for me" I said in hopes that he would atleast have the decency to wish me a happy birthday, man did I think wrong. " Oh so that's today is it? Well you're in luck today's my day off work so this means we get to have a little fun" he said laughing evily " W-what do you mean?" I asked backing up. As soon as I said those words, a wine bottle was thrown in my direction aimed for my head, luckily I ducked just in time. "Yah! I said were going to have fun! Why are you moving!" he yelled furious. I was about to run for my room when he caught on to my foot, that's when I knew that I'd be in a lot of pain for the next day.

      After I managed to get away from my father I had a bloody nose, a cut on my lip, and various bruises scattered around my body. I cleaned up as much as I possibly could and headed to school. I missed the bus so I walked to school, but it started raining, I didn't care since it was just water so I kept walking but that's when my dad showed up, with half lidded eyes and a wicked smile on his face. I ran to school but he followed when I got in the classroom everyone looked up and I sprinted to my desk, I thought I was safe, again I thought wrong because my dad came in to classroom with a gun. I thought the teacher would do something to stop him but she just ran out leaving the rest of the class in there with my dad and a gun. When he made a step foreward everyone left the class, everyone but me that is. I never thought that the people I thought cared for me would leave me alone in a time like this. I registered that I was alone with my dad when he said " We're going to play a game, you run And I'll pretend to shoot at you but the fun in it is that I won't pretend, I'll give you a five second headstart" I ran and ran as fast as I could looking into classrooms for help but to my dismay nobody was in the building, they all abandonded me in a time of need. That's when I heard the first gunfire, I was so scared I ran into the principles office to look for a phone so that I could call the police.

    After I called I jumped out of the window and ran to the nearest shop, but everywhere I looked every store I ran past there was nobody inside nor were they open, I've never felt so scared of betrayed in my life. The rain had now turned to a full storm, and this day became a true nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. "Come on, don't be afraid it'll only hurt and draw out blood but that's it I won't kill you, I don't promise" I heard him yell. I got home and I saw my mom lying in the floor, I hoped she was sleeping so that she could save me, but she I checked her I knew she didn't make it and that now I was truelly alone. My dad barged into the house and cornered me, pointed the gun at my forehead, loaded the bullet into the barrel, but before he could shoot, the police arrived and tasered him til he fell unconscious and took him away.

 From that day foreward I was alone, my mom was burried my dad was taken far away to jail and I had a whole house to myself. Ever since that day I've been afraid of the rain, I would have nightmares about that day, and I would think that he would come back for me. I was alone til the day I found Yesung. 

 * FLASHBACK END*

     I snapped out of my thoughts and kept looking through my closet for an outfit. I'll forever be grateful to Yesung for taking care of me ever since I was ten. " Ah yes! Yesung can help me with my outfit" I cheered outloud and called him.

-------------- And there's the story behind Wookies fear of the rain. Ok so I really and deeply apologize for not updating but highshool really got stricter this year and family gets in the way so I didn't have time to update >.< I'll try to balance out my schedule so that this story won't go unupdated for weeks :p anyways comment what you think or what you want me to change and I'll see to that oh yea I want to thank all my subbies for reading this story and my non subbies too, yes I know you're out there >_> lol anyways thanks for reading~ Cookii<3 ^-^