He just left?!

He just left?!

I woke up by the morning sun shining through the windows. Slowly opening my eyes, I noticed I wasn't in my own room... Then I felt some weight pressing on my chest. When I looked down I saw some cute girl's head on my chest. Aw, she is really cute. But why am I here with her? And holy , why the is she !!!
Then reality hit me. I went home with another fangirl. Again. Damn it, when I get home, I'm gonna be killed.

I pushed the little girl away and tried to stand up, but a major headache is keeping me from getting out of the bed. Great. I really shouldn't drink this much anymore.
But what happend yesterday? I really don't remember anymore! And she's pretty hot. Damn, I wish I remembered what happened yesterday.

Jonghyun, focus! The only thing you need to think about right now, is getting home without waking her up, and hopefully without the members noticing you were gone tonight!

Just when I wanted to try to get up again, my phone started ringing. I took a quick look at the girl if she was waking up by the sound of my rining phone and then started to search my phone somewhere in the pocket of my jeans, which were thrown on the floor somewhere. When I found my phone and looked at the callers ID, I saw it was Key. I'm dead. I could ignore the call... But.. if I don't answer the call, Key will become even more mad. And I really don't want that. So I decided to answer the call.

"KIM JONGHYUN!! WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN LAST NIGHT?! AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW!!!"
"Hi Key. Last night I was in my bed... I don't know where you got the idea I wasn't home last night. And right now? Now I'm buying us all breakfast, but it's pretty busy in here, so it'll take another while before I'm home." Please let him fall for my lie, please, please.
"Do you even believe yourself Jonghyun? You know you are the worst liar in the world right?! And you know I really, really know you, so I know when you are lieing right?" He sounded really calm when he said this, but really, really angry. Man, I'm starting to get scared of him!
"Kim Jonghyun. If you don't come home immediately, I'll kill you, I promise. So, if you want to go out, get drunk, and some stupid again, you better come home right now, or you are DEAD. Get it?"
"Beep-Beep-Beep..." He hung up on me. Great. Well, then I'll go home right now. Luckily that girl didn't wake up yet.

I dressed up and walked towards the door, my head banging from that stupid hangover.
"Bye girl, thanks for tonight.. I guess..."


GIRL'S POV--------

I woke up in the big white bed. I opened my eyes to take a look beside me, to see the hottest person on earth (who just spent a night with me. Can't believe it!!!). But when I looked at the bed, I saw nothing beside me. He already left? Or was it just one of my dreams again. No, I'm sure it's not a dream! He just left me! I was his lover last night, couldn't he just say something today? Just wait until I woke up and then leave?! What a way to leave your lover.


Jonghyuns POV------

I walked in the house, scared for what was coming.
"JONGHYUN! IS THAT YOU? YOU ARE SO DEAD! DON'T TELL ME YOU USED ONE OF THOSE POOR LITTLE GIRLS AGAIN AND JUST LEFT HER!!!!" I heard Keys voice shout.
Damn it.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey :).. Well.. hope you liked it!
Sorry for the shortness & my bad English xD

Please, leave a comment down below :D

 

 

YOU SEE! IT TOTALLY FITS RIGHT?!!!???! :D Yaay <3

tumblr_l3cax9gimN1qa4uc1o1_500