Dear Diary.

She's broken 'cause she believed.

What to do?

 

I'm already in this kind of situation. I can't help but to fake a smile, pretend that everything's okay. Yes, Kim Heechul, we still breathe the same air, but now I feel that you're so far. You're always keeping distance. When you see me walking towards your direction, you immediately turn the other way. It still damn hurts. I know, it's not all your fault. But, leaving me hanging there? It stings. I may still understand if you told me right away. But no, you keep on giving me cold shoulders. I can't understand. Why're you suddenly being like this? 

 

You told me once to move on, you told me things that made my hopes sink like a ship. You gave me high hopes, promises? Psh. Your efforts, I thought that was forever, but I was wrong. I was selfish, and I regret it. I'm sorry. It's just, it's.. it's hard to face reality. That no one will say "Take Care~" to me. I'll always miss that. 

 

I heard some news that came roaring throughout our building. You like.. my.. bestfriend? How could.. DAMN! I can't even think straight. Then you came to me and asked if I'm okay with that. Then there's me being so stupid answered, "Yep. It's fine, it's cool." You really have no idea. 

 

I came to my friends to seek help. I was so broken back then, I even broke into tears not caring about everyone staring down at me. I was so sad. But I told myself that I can strive to be better. I can't waste my time on you, for thinking negative thoughts. For thinking that we can still be back together.

 

But there are days that I can't stop worrying about you. And are you feeling the same way too? Maybe yes, maybe not. But, there's this one thing that I wish. That is, I hope you're fine now. After all, you decided this for us.

I love you, 'til next time. 

 

-Jijoon. 

 

 

-------------------

So, Omg. How was it? Please do leave comments. 

I'm dying to know <3 Thankyouuuuu~ :*