Your An Angel

Classmates Before

Seungyeon  POV

 

“Seungyeon , wake up already its almost 7:00 am” said her brother Jaejoong .

 “Later 5 more minutes pleeeasee oppaa..” she said

 “Aishh! YAH ! SEUNGYEON your going to school or not” jejoong yell.

 

I immediately stand up because of the annoyance of my brother , when went downstairs I saw my mom preparing food for me , dad  and my brother.

 “Good Morning Umma where’s Appa?” I said

“He’s preparing luggage for our reunion today” mom said

“ Today? So you and appa are going home late?”

“Not late were going home maybe next next week”

“Umma ,…~”

“Don’t worry your brother won’t bother you he’s going on a trip with his friends”

“Really? Yes!!!!!!”

 

I ate my breakfast with a smile while my brother keep on staring at me . I finish eating my breakfast when I saw the clock its already 6:30 .

 

“Umma , Appa , Oppa Goodbye im going to school now” I said and giving a goodbye kiss to them.

 

 

At School

 

“Annyeong” I greeted Gyuri , Nicole , Jiyoung and Hara

“Oh Seungyeon Annyeong” they greeted me back.

 

*DING DING DING DONG*

The class started

End of the class

 

After the class I went to the library to do some research I heard some students talking about a group of guys who bullies student in our school and they are new student from our school I cant concentrate of what I am reading because they keep on chatting at my back so I decided to go to a place that is more quiet than the library but I bumped into someone so I fell as well as my book I immediately stood up and I stare at him for a second .

 

“Why are you staring at me is there something wrong?” he said and smiled

“No , there’s nothing wrong , Im sorry if I bumped on you ” I said

“Its ok no need to say sorry” he said and

 

He picked up my book and gave it to me .

 

“Thank you”

“Your Welcome”

 

After that he left and I remembered something I run to him just to ask his name.

“Yah ! Wait” I said

 

Then he stopped

“Can I ask you something ?” I said

“Sure , what is it?”he said

“What’s your name anyway?”I said

“Im Eunhyuk im a new student from this school Nice to meet you and what yours?” He said

“Im Seungyeon nice to meet you too , oh so you’re a new student oh I need to go bye” I said and wave at him

“Bye” he said and wave back at me

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

She’s like an angel when I saw her so her name is Seungyeon wish I could see her again here in school and I feel kinda excited wish I could meet many friends in my classroom . When he entered the classroom he introduced himself and greeted them .

 

“Annyeong , My name in Lee Hyukjae just call me Eunhyuk”

“Eunhyuk –ssi just sit beside that girl from now on” said the teacher

I nodded .

 

I sitted beside the girl who is just staring at the window , I greeted her  “Annyeong” I said and she replied “Annyeong” without looking at me im kinda upset i expected that I can meet friends  in my class .

 

One of the girl at my right side keep on looking herself at the mirror so I greeted her “Annyeong what’s your name?” I said and she replied “Annyeong  Im Gyuri nice to meet you Eunhyuk - ssi ” she said with a smile  she looks like a goddess I said to myself  and then the other girls at my back , in front of me and in front of Gyuri greeted at me too “Annyeong” they said and I smile at them im kinda happy because some of my classmate are friendly .

 

Seungyeon POV

 

I was just staring outside the window and a new student entered our classroom and introduced himself to us im kinda out of mind that time and I heard someone greeting at me and it’s a guy but I just ignored him .

And he greeted to Gyuri , Nicole , Hara and Jiyoung .

 

Aisshh .. Headache so I lay my head on my desk.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Yah !! UNNIEEE !! Han Seung Yeon wake up” said Nicole and Hara

When Eunhyuk heard the name SEUNGYEON he never thought that seungyeon is gonna be his classmate and she look at her

“Oppa ! were going to go now we will leave unnie to you” Nicole and Hara said

After 5 min

she woke up and she stare at eunhyuk with a shock expression .

 

“WOAH !! Eunhyuk Oppa !!” she said

He was speechless when he hear her calling him oppa her heart beat faster

 

“Yes? “

“Oh Sorry If I just ignore you  before”

“Oh its ok at least you replied at me  so your going home now?”

“Where is Nicole and Hara?”

“They already left”

“Aigoo. ! Oppa your not going home yet?”

“Nope , Why?”

“Wanna come with me in a coffee shop where my close friend working?”

“Oh sure”

 

They were walking together while they were walking they saw a 2 kitten and it was homeless

 


Sorry if my english is not good .

wish you like it >.<