Break Up

Second Chance

 

Then when Daehyun here his name he looked back,he saw you and Haejin.

 

Daehyun: *shocked* ( Omo! why ______ is here? *thinking* Oh! i remember she's going to watch a movie with me,but i refuse, what am i going to do?) 

 

he suddenly let go his hands with the girl.

 

Daehyun: h-hi h-Haejin! what are you doing here? *nervous* *pretending he don't know* 

 

Haejin: I'm with _____! your Girlfriend! *she said loudly*

 

Daehyun: ah o-okay! *fake smile*

 

Haejin: BTW, who is this girl? your another girlfriend?

 

Daehyun: n.....

 

Girl: I'm his girlfriend! and what are you saying that I'm his new girlfriend? were 4 years couple and now is our anniversary!

 

You hear the full conversation, all you can do now is to cry, upon hearing those words. Daehyun see that you crying from afar,then you saw him staring at you, you run away from them until you reach to your apartment. you open the door and step inside,shut the door and headed towards your room, while leaning against the wall, you hear someone knocking to your apartment door, and it's .......... DAEHYUN!

 

Daehyun: _____! ______! ______! YAH! open the door! i will explain everything to you! *shouting*

 

You: i don't need your explanation! go home and go to your new girlfriend! were DONE! *shouting* *crying*

 

After that day you and Daehyun had no communication from each other.

 

=End of Flashback=

 

"After One Year" 

 

You already moved on from your Break up and you have new Boyfriend......

 

 

 


Author's Note: 

Hi guys! long time no Update! :)

thank you guys for the comment, and views!

i really upreciate it guys! :)

COMMENT,and Subcribes are LOVED! 

                                                               ~WeAreOneEXO226~