Chapter 1.

Love In Between

 

Minho sat in his office with his chin in his hand. He sighed and looked down at his phone when it vibrated, picking it up, he answered the text.
 
From: Keybaby. 
Hey yeobo. You excited for tonight?  I am!  I'm cooking your favorite food and you're gonna love it! 
I'll see you when you get home. Love you lots my frog eyed man. 
 
Minho replied with something simple. He set his phone back down on the table. The door opened to his office and a smaller, slimmer boy walked in. Minho's eyes darted to over to the boy and he smiled automatically. "Yes?" He questioned.
 
Taemin was nervous. One, he was working for the famous Choi Minho. Second, he was attracted to him like moths on a old dry wash cloth.
 
Taemin looked up from the floor and at Minho. "The papers you told me to copy, their done." He said quietly. Minho nodded and tapped the spot on the desk where he wanted them. Taemin slowly walked over and set them down gently, not wanting to fold a corner and get yelled at by Minho.
 
"Thank you." Minho said, eyeing Taemin as he slowly backed away and bowed. Taemin hurriedly left the room and sighed as he got to his cubicle. "Damn Minho!" He muttered. "Why does he make me feel so weird around him?!" He laid his head down on the desk. "But at the same time, I need him." He puffed out his cheeks and looked at Minho's door. 

Minho sat in his office, sorting through the papers. He sighed in frustration and rang in Taemin.

Taemin hurriedly walked inside. "Ne?" He asked. Minho waved him over, Taemin hurriedly walked over to the desk and looked at Minho.
 
Minho got up from his seat and walked closer to Taemin, eyeing him as he usually did. He walked around him, allowing him to get a better look and feel of Taemin's body. 
 
Taemin watched him carefully and closely, not sure what Minho was doing. Minho slowly guided his fingers to the dip of his back, sliding his finger up his shirt.
 
Taemin got chills up his spin when he felt Minho's finger running up his back. "W-what are you doing?" He asked, turning his head to look at Minho.
Minho didn't answer, he ran his whole hand up his shirt, taking it off in the process. Taemin whelp a little when the cold air hit his skin, causing more chills to form. Minho stood in front of him. "Not bad at all." He his lips.
 
Taemin slightly frowned and tried covering his body with his hands, but Minho stopped him. He looked up at Minho and noticed the lust in his eyes. Taemin swallowed hard and looked away from him. 

Key narrowed his eyes as his call was ignored for the umpteenth time that night. He stared at the food he set on the table, untouched and cold. He frowned and put the food away.
 
He walked upstairs and changed into his night clothes before slipping into bed and falling asleep.
 
The door opened to the front door. Minho quietly walked in, taking his shoes off before he walked upstairs. He walked into their room and he stripped of his clothes. Key heard him and sat up in bed. "You're late." He frowned. Minho jumped and turned around. "Sorry, a lot of work at the office." He lied.
Key nodded and laid back down when Minho got into bed with him. He cuddled up to Minho and smiled, closing his eyes.
 
Minho wrapped an arm around his waist and closed his eyes too. This night, Minho wouldn't be dreaming of him and Key. Instead, he'll be dreaming of Taemin.