Sungjong 4

Infinite Oneshots

            “Oh my gosh, what in the world are you wearing?” You stared at your best friend, absolutely horrified. Sungjong was dressed in a tight, hot pink sequined dress. He had on a wig and his hair was in two pigtails. There was also a large bow in his hair. All that was good and fine, everyone cosplayed, but what alarmed you was that he managed to look prettier than the other girls around you.

            “What? We’re supposed to be performing a girl song, so we might as well look the part.”

            “We? You mean you right? Because I’m already a girl. I’m already fine. I don’t need a fake chest and pigtails. But you, you, oh man.”

            He twirled around and made a pose. “How do I look?”

            “It’s scary to admit, but you look better than the other girls here. Nobody would know that you’re a male performer.”

            To your slight mortification, he wasn’t upset. Instead Sungjong brightened and pumped his fist, his legs spreading in a very unladylike manner. “Yes! Mission accomplished.”

            “Was that your plan all along?” You whispered to him, pulling him closer so that the other performers would stop giving him weird looks.

            “Of course,” Sungjong hissed back. “Why else would I go to such lengths to make sure that I look so good? I had to ask my cousin to help me with the makeup. Do you think the eyeliner makes my eyes bigger?”

            You flicked his forehead. “Your eyes were already big enough.”

            He shuddered and the dress. “I will never expect my girlfriend to wear a dress again. These things are quite painful. I can’t bend down without worrying about flashing people and the breeze is so uncomfortable.”

            You laughed and punched his fake s. “What about these? Why did you settle for such a modest size?”

            Sungjong blushed. “If I went any bigger, I think I’d have them bounce in my face.”

            “Thanks for understanding our pain,” you told him.

            He grimaced. “I didn’t wear heels because that would be too much. I don’t think I have the coordination to dance around in them without falling and dying on my face. Man, girls have it tough.”

            “Yeah, but I do admire you guys for walking around with things between your legs.”

            He flashed you a smirk. “Hey, the job it performs is beautiful.”

            You smacked him, unable to believe that you were best friends with someone who could wear a dress and still be so lewd. “You know, sometimes your feminine looks betray the fact that you’re still a y guy.”

            He blushed prettily and fluttered his eyelashes in an exaggerated manner. “Well that’s what makes me lethal. I can charm all the ladies and I can still get the job done.”

            You were about to retort when the announcement came up for all performers to enter the auditorium. As you walked next to Sungjong, you could hear the whispers of the other girls as they saw him. “I’m pretty sure those s are fake,” someone said.

            Sungjong shot her a look and in his best falsetto, said, “Excuse me? I don’t know how real your nose is, but I’m pretty sure my chest is more genuine than that.”

            You held back a snicker as you pulled on your costume, unable to believe that with his disguise he could be so bold. The two of you met up with the other members in your team and waited for your cue. When the announcement came on, you walked out onto the stage.

            Girl’s Generation’s “Gee” came on and immediately Sungjong got into the act. He looked absolutely cutesy and you were sure that next to him, you must look like a bumbling idiot. The cute life just wasn’t for you. You grimaced as he winked at the audience and blew them a kiss.

            When the performance was over, he took off his wig and sighed. “Wow, that was a lot of work. I’m going to go change into jeans and we can go grab something for dinner.”

            You grabbed him by the shoulder. “How about we go out with you dressed like that and see how many people mistaken you for a girl?”

            His eyes narrowed and he shook his head. “No thank you. I had enough without needing to go through the torture one more time. Spare me your amusement. I know I look convincing, but this girl thing will only happen again when the time calls for it. And that is not now.”

            You sighed and watched him head to the dressing room before backing out again, his face completely red. “Crap, I forgot this was a girl’s dressing room. I’ll head to the bathroom.” And you followed him out, laughing.

 

sorry for not updating in so long 

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to update more often but I will definitely try~

thank you for sticking by me!