Myungsoo 6

Infinite Oneshots

            “Wow, Myungsoo is so perfect,” you heard a couple of girls sigh as your boyfriend sauntered past them towards you. You bit your lip when you saw the smile that was tugging on the corners of his mouth. He obviously heard them.

            “Hey, babe.” He slung an arm around your waist and you gently walked out of his grip. Myungsoo followed, clearly confused. “What’s wrong?”

            You shook your head. “Just tired and overheating. It’s too hot to be cuddled together.”

            He thinned his lips but made no comment. You stared at the school ceiling and wondered just how you ended up with this boyfriend of yours. A group of guys walked down the corridors and each of them held out a hand for him to high five. Myungsoo greeted them coolly and several girls waved to him adoringly.

            “Why are you so darn popular?” you hissed at him.

            Myungsoo blinked at you. “What do you mean?”

            You gestured at the people who walked past. “The jocks, those random underclass girls, how do you know them all?”

            He shrugged. “I don’t. At least not the girls. I guess they know me because I’m the class president?”

            You rolled your eyes. “Yeah and it doesn’t hurt that you’re so good looking too.”

            Myungsoo touched his face. “Really?” he asked shyly and you contemplated kicking him. He grinned at you and hugged you to him. “Please, my girlfriend is way better looking.”

            He was always reassuring you and you knew it was because he genuinely believed it but sometimes you wished that you could have a little more self-confidence without needing him to be your cheerleader. Things got worse when he became the lead for the school play. Girls began to follow him everywhere and rumor was that there was a kiss scene.

            You walked in on the lead actress talking to her friends in the bathroom. “Oh my gosh. Myungsoo is such an amazing kisser. I swear I purposely kept messing up that scene so we could do it again and again. His lips are so soft, oh my gosh and he has this way of holding the back of your head that’s so firm and makes you feel so protected.”

            You scowled and quietly walked back out before they could realize that you had heard. You were torn between having to confront him or to just let him keep doing it. It wasn’t that you were jealous that he was kissing another girl, it was the fact that he had to be so perfect while doing it.

            There was a tug on your waist and your boyfriend spun you around to face him. Myungsoo smirked at you and gently kissed you, on your bottom lip. You pushed him away, grimacing.

            “What’s wrong?” he asked.

            “You just kissed another girl.”

            He sighed. “That’s for the play and you know it.”

            “Yeah but I heard her describing the way you kissed her. You leaned in and held the back of her head and everything.”

            He looked confused. “Isn’t that how I always kiss you?”

            “Yeah!” you were turning red, not sure how you wanted to tell him but knowing that he wouldn’t let it go regardless. “Couldn’t you have just stuck to a more platonic kiss or something that wasn’t so amazing?”

            He bit his lip. “Did she say that I was an amazing kisser?”

            You nodded and he snorted. “That girl. I barely pecked her lips. She’s so slobbery it makes me shudder to think of kissing her for anything longer than a second.”

            His words made you smile a little and he tugged on your cheek. “My little princess was jealous wasn’t she?”

            You scowled now and pretended to huff away. “No. I was just wondering why you couldn’t have given her the right treatment.”

            Myungsoo rolled his eyes and held your hand. “Hey, if this is about your insecurity, I’m just going to have to keep repeating myself verbatim. You are the most amazing, hottest, more precious girl ever. I don’t really want anyone else, and quite frankly, I think you’re way better than me at everything. Looks, academics, maybe not kissing but everything else. So you don’t have to worry about anything okay? If you feel lucky to have me, I feel even luckier to have you.”

            He grinned bashfully at you and you blinked. It was rare for him to spew such romantic words and then you laughed a little. “Really?”

            He nodded. “I’m an actor but not a liar. I think you’re perfection and that none of the other girls can even think about comparing.”

            You stood a little closer to him. “Yeah but why is it that everyone says you’re perfect?”

            Myungsoo laughed. “That’s because they know if they ever dared call you perfect, they’d have to face my jealous wrath.” 

 

this is for kintoun

sorry it's so rushed ><