Sungjong 1

Infinite Oneshots

 

“What are you going to wear to the costume party?” You asked your boyfriend. You were in the costume shop, staring at your options.

            He grinned and winked at you. “You worry about yourself first. I got it under control.” You gulped and cast him a suspicious look. Whenever Sungjong decided to not tell you something, you knew that he was plotting something.

            He waved at you happily and kissed the top of your forehead. “Go ahead and think of something beautiful to wear. But not too beautiful, you’re still mine.” He grinned cheekily and walked down the aisle.

            You lifted a dress and wondered if he was going to want to match. “Hey, Sungjong-ah, don’t you want to math me?”

            He shook his head and made a gun with his fingers. “Nice try, dear. But I still won’t tell you what I’m wearing. You’ll just have to wait and see.” You pouted. Evil.

            Sungjong quickly picked something and paid for it. He stuffed it into his man purse before you could ask what it was. He smiled angelically as he stood next to you. “So did you figure out what you wanted to get?”

            You decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. “What if I told you I didn’t know? What if I do know and I don’t want to tell you? Hmm, what are you going to do then?”

            He shrugged infuriatingly. “Throwing a fit won’t get me to tell you. I plan on knocking everyone’s socks off.”

            You looked at him. “As long as you don’t embarrass me.”

            He flashed his teeth. “You’re going out with me. Since when have I ever embarrassed you?”

            “You meant, since when have you ever not embarrass me?” you muttered. He heard you and nudged you.

            The day of the party, you slipped on your blue wig. You were going as an ELF, and you were decked out in your sapphire blue. You knew this would irritate Sungjong. He always found your excessive fangirling a little annoying, you figured it was because he was jealous you may like your “oppas” more than you liked him.

            You painted the words of the fandom across your forehead and slipped on your ring. You patted a sticker of your bias onto your cheek. You grinned. You looked good. Sungjong had told you to go on ahead; he wanted to make his “grand entrance encumbered.” You rolled your eyes. What a diva.

            You walked in with your friend and everyone complimented you on your outfit. “Where’s Sungjong?” they wanted to know.

            You shrugged. “I have no clue what he’s doing.”

            The party started and you went onto the dance floor. Sungjong could find you when he came. You were dancing goofily with your friend when you heard shrieks of laughter. You turned and bumped into a person dressed as a grandmother.

            “Excuse me, granny. I need to go to the restroom.”

            The granny chuckled in a very ungrandmotherly manner. You looked up and saw a sight that would haunt you for life. You saw your boyfriend grinning down at you. “Hello honey.”

            You clutched your heart. “S-sungjong? Are you wearing a bonnet?” your voice went up a couple of octaves. He nodded. “Why?” you started pushing him towards the back, away from the crowd of friends who were laughing and making comments regarding his costume.

           You continued pushing him away, utterly embarrassed at having to be seen with him. He waved as if he wasn’t affected one bit. You plucked at his dress. “Who did you borrow this from? Your grandmother?”

            He nodded. “What else? Who’s going to be my big bad wolf?”

            “I am once I’ve properly digested this ridiculousness. Was this what has been on your mind since that day at the costume shop?”

            He didn’t even bother explaining himself. “At least I was creative.”

            You shook the loose ribbons of the bonnet at him. “You call this creative? This is just to make a fool out of the two of us!”

            He scowled. “So are you embarrassed of me?”

            “Yes, you’re darn right I am! How could you wear this?”

            He grinned. “Shh, by tonight, I promise I won’t be wearing this. I promise I’m going to be nowhere near female like.”

            You scowled at him and he did a pretty curtsy. “After you, my lady.” 

 

requested by my best friend

this girl and her ideas

OTL i don't even LOL