chapter 2

chapter 1

Author  pov

“ today must buy a present for krystal, tomorrow is her birthday..  “ taeyeon though.

Everyday i spent my day with her, my best friend forever krystal. I remember that she is always protect me from dog, because i have phobia with dog and  dark place, she always help me. I think krystal is not only my best friend but also my guardian angel. Hehehe.

“ omo, ommaaaaa..!! “ Taeyeon scream and start crying, she feels so weak now.

 

Sehun pov

Sehun walk to the halte when he hear someone scream. Sehun run to the voice come from.

“ what happen? “ when he ask that, he so surprise because that girl hugged him.

Why this girl hug me? Sehun though. I can feel her body shake, i think she feel scared.

“ Ommaa! “ the girl scream again and hug me more tightly. I don’t know what i must do but i hug her back to make her  feel better. The girls start crying again. Omo, what i must o now? After a several minutes, the girl unblock me from her.

“ are you okay? “ i ask her. She not answer my question and just look around while sobbing.

“ are you okay? “ i ask her again, this time she look at me.

 

Taeyeon pov

I hugged someone and crying in his chest, i feel so comfort. I unblock him, to see if the dog still near from me.

“are you okay? “ i hear someone voicce but i just ignore it, i just want to prove that the dog is disappear.

“are you okay? “ someone says this word again, this time i see who is he. I just got shocked.

“OMO!!! “ i yelled at him.

“ aigo, what happen to you? “ sehun ask me.

“ i just... mmmm, “ i can’t say anything i just to nervous.

“ are you okay? “ he ask me againn.

“ i just afraid with dog. “ i say it with my face became red.

“ really? How old are you and still afraid with dog?”

“ not only afraid but i have phobia with dog. “

 

Sehun pov

“ hahahahhahahahhaa “ i can’t stop from laugh, it’s so funny.

“ it’s so funny to you? “ her ask me with her face become more red than before, i think she is very cute.

“ mianhe, okay. The dog is disappear , you can go home now! “

“ okay, thanks.  “ she says to me with weak smile.

“ oh, wait. Use this! “

“ okay, once again thank you..  annyeong. “