Beware, the Truth or Dare...

Beware the Truth or Dare...

"Okay, pick! Truth, or dare?" they urged.

"I pick... Dare, of course," he replied, nonchalant.

They thought long and hard as we sat around the living room in the dormitory.

"Wouldn't it be fun to see hyung dress up like a princess and use aegyo for once?" one of them suggested. Everyone gasped. That was it! It was entirely rare for them to see him use aegyo, so why not make him try it now?

"Great idea, Niel hyung! Maybe we'll get to take a video of hyung too!" Ricky giggled. He was jumping and bouncing in his seat, all hyper and energetic. He never seemed to tire.

 

Yes, my boyfriend of two months was about to be embarrassed in front of all of us, by a bunch of teenagers, no less. We had been dating secretly for a while now, but none of the members knew, except my best friend, of course. The members of Teen Top were slightly slow to notice their surroundings, considering the fact that I spent almost everyday with their beloved leader on the balcony, lounging on the comfy chairs, just talking to him. We often spent our alone time in clear view for them to see, but none of them caught on. Weirdly unobservant, these boys.

"Why don't we make Chaewon his 'prince'?" my best friend suggested, throwing a few mischisvous winks and grins my way. She wasn't really that subtle. I looked down at my lap. Lee Daeri, if the boys get the wrong idea, I swear you'll be missing a few limbs, I thought grudgingly.

"Oooh, maybe it'll spark a new romance!" exclaimed Chunji, nudging Minsoo in the ribs. He squirmed and pushed Chunji away, blushing furiously. The members burst out laughing, teasing Minsoo and I. "Yah, do you want me to dress up or not?" Minsoo threatened, his face glowering with irritation. He was obviously annoyed with the attention we were getting. Minsoo and I had agreed no to tell anyone about our relationship. He worried for their (Teen Top's) image and for my safety. Minsoo knew how crazy his fans were about him, and he didn't want to risk me getting hurt.

"Arasseo, hyung! Come on, go dress hyung up, noona!" Niel and Ricky pushed Minsoo and I into my room. We stared at each other awkwardly. A small smile crept up to my lips, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my dressing table. I looked at him with pity. I had no idea what to let him wear. I didn't think he could fit into my clothes, with that hot- body of his, so I started on his face instead.

***


 

"Hyung..."

They stared at him, wide-eyed. He shifted uncomfortably under their gazes. He had a bright red lipstick on, with some blush on his cheeks. Either it was the make-up, or he was genuinely blushing like crazy. On his head was a gold tiara.

"Do some aegyo, hyung!" called Changjo, the maknae.

"Ppuing...ppuing..." he said softly, avoiding our gazes. He was staring intently at the floor, as if wishing for it to open up and swallow him whole.

All the guys screamed. They sounded like little girls.

"What... what have you done to our hyung, noona?!" Ricky demanded, cautiously approaching Minsoo.

Minsoo looked up at Ricky (finally!), with a solemn look on his face. He clenched both his fists. I was worried that he was going to punch Ricky, or something like that. But instead, he slowly lifted his fists to his cheeks and cutely said, "Pppuing ppuing!" with a wide smile on his face.

 

"Omo!" Ricky cried and pinched Minsoo's cheeks.

"It's too cute! Somebody save me!" Niel squealed.

"OH MY EYES. MY BEAUTIFUL, HOLY, INNOCENT EYES," groaned L.Joe.

"H-h-hyung?" Chunji said. He had a look of utmost worry on his face, which I found oddly amusing.

Changjo, on the other hand, was shocked speechless.

 

"Come on, prince! Give your princess a kiss!" shouted Daeri.

Oh, Daeri. Please try not to shorten your lifespan.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" they chanted in unison.

"ANDWAE!" Niel screamed defiantly. "Noona, don't you dare touch my - HYUNG!" Niel went hysterical.

But I couldn't pay attention to the commotion, for Minsoo had planted his lips on mine. 

Niel practically had gone psycho, while the others were struggling to prevent him from tackling one of us.

All I felt was his lips...and tongue. We danced back and forth a little while longer, before I pushed him away to take a gulp of air.

My hand reached up to touch my lips. He...he was good.

 

***

 

BEWARE THE TRUTH OR DARE!

 


Hi there, dear readers! My first oneshot, I hope you enjoyed it! ^^ 

Please comment, feedback would be appreciated! I got this plot from one of my dreams, oddly X)

I dreamed about Minsoo oppa hehe <3