cheat

Competition (minho one shot )

20090609_shinee_8.jpg (cuuuteee ^.^)

 

Sweat beaded his brow as his eyes stayed glued on the target. She glanced at him briefly with a devilish smile. Their whole relationship was filled with their competitive tendencies. Very simple things could become a challenge. Who could cook better. The better drawer. Even who was the better in the relationship. It confused everyone on how people that bumped heads so much could stay together so long. The last time they had played a board game with the others was the most scary and tense thing ever.

Everyone left half way through it out of sheer fear. "your not going to win jagi" Minho sneered. His doe eyes leaving the screen to her concentrated face. "don't you worry Minho I understand your delusional thoughts" Hannah laughed and continued to frantically press buttons. "aren't you tired of this yet" onew sat and watched in awe at the fact they were playing the game still. " uhh no" Minho mindlessly replied. Shannon and jonghyun walked in and sighed at the couple. " their at it again right?" Shannon asked. Onew nodded watching the screen. Jonghyun sat and pulled her onto his lap. Hannah saw this and got an evil idea.

"minho~~~" she whined to get his attention. He turned a little to see her. She leaned up and kissed him but continued to play. He closed his eyes enjoying the kiss. "winner!!" the game announced. "wah!" minho yelled. " bow down to the queen" she cheered as the rest if us laughed at Minho's depressed face. " it's just a game" he retorted mad. " oh don't be a baby Minho" Shannon said pushing him lightly. He gave her a glare making her raise her hands in surrender. "don't be mad yeobo .." Hannah Hugged him and gave him a quick kiss.

He smiled at her. " I can't be mad at you" he returned the kiss. "get a room" jonghyun said. Minho turned to him and smiled. "your just jealous that we are a better couple" he hugged Hannah tighter. "as if" Shannon challenged. "oh that settles it then ... This is war" Minho said. " iya! Lets just ask onew.. Who's the better couple?" Hannah nudged onew. "shh I don't know stooop" he got up and ran to his room. The couples stared at each other in battle mode. Minho and Hannah were competitive separately so together they couldn't be beaten.

author's note

wow this was sooo short!

Sorry guys i have to admit im not a big minho fan

hes really not my type we're  like polar opposites 

but my friend is in love with him so i wrote it for her

she also is crazy competitive (especially at board games)

so i hope she likes it 

As usual please comment your thoughts 

Here is a pic of minho to make up for my shortness

Minho+29.jpg