The Beginning

Book of Mysterious Play

 

Ace:Once upon a time,there were 12 Princes that was born named Kris,Tao,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Sehun,Luhan,Suho,Lay,Kai,D.o.,Chen & Xiumin.
Each Princes was blessed with the 4 God Guardians.
Suzaku of the South,Genbu of the North,Seiryuu of the East and Byakko of the West.
These 4 are protecting each designated place,however the 4 Gods cant handle
it all,so they chose 12 Princes from EXO Planet and Earth to be blessed.
Suzaku,Genbu,Seiryuu & Byakko gave their powers to 12 chosen princes who was said to be the last & only hope of the two world.
Suzaku blessed Kris and Tao,Byakko blessed Sehun and Luhan,Seiryuu blessed Suho and Lay,Genbu blessed Chen and Xiumin.
Since the 4 Gods only have few powers left,they decided to combine their powers to blessed the remaining 4.
Suzaku & Byakko blessed Chanyeol & Baekhyun while Seiryuu & Genbu blessed Kai & D.o.
 
One day...a tragedy happened... the 6 other princes was gone missing.They were kidnapped and throw into the portal by
the servants of evil to the sun.The evil forces knew that if the 12 of them arent together,they will not
be that powerful and evil will grew stronger,they thought the 6 princes were gone but theyre wrong.The 4 Gods already send the
6 other princes to the planet earth and put a protective barriers around them so they wont be harmed.
 
 
 
In the past 18 years,the Princes live a normal life,The 6 Princes of EXO Planet was studying at Miyabigaoka University.
All of the people in EXO Planet admires the 6 Princes.They were in different buildings of the school.The school had 4
main buildings and 2 big buildings and each of the 6 of them was called after the building they were assigned to lead.
Kris was assigned in Suzaku Building,Chanyeol was assigned in the Ko-Aku (Byakko-Suzaku) building,
Sehun was assigned in Byakko Building,Suho was assigned in Seiryuu building,
Kai was assigned in Gen-Ryuu (Genbu-Seiryuu) building and Chen was assigned in Genbu building. The 6 of them often meeting
in their cafe club which they called Ouran Butler Latte.The 6 of them loves watching Ouran Host Club and Maid-sama thats
why they named their shop like that and change the "maid" to butler since they were males.There was a rule that the 6 princes
cannot be called by their real names,so all of them called the 6 princes their codenames except the princes.
 
 
After they all turned 19,their parents told them about their prophecy which made them all shocked at the same time,they discovered
the meaning behind their birthmark and their power.When they went to school,they decided to have a meeting and talk about the prophecy.
 
Kris:You all know about the prophecy right?
All: *nods*
Kris:This means all of us had a birth mark and mission,we had all same mission,that is to protect 2 planets and to find the
     other 6 princes.Did you guys know that the other 6 princes,one of them is our true love and destiny.
All: *nods*
Sehun:but Kris hyung,how can we know that we found the person who is destined to us?
Suho:he had a point hyung
Kai:wow! I didnt know that!Suzaku hyung! tell us!
Chanyeol and Chen: oh! we cant wait! say it Kris hyung!
Kris:ok! ok! calm down! I will tell! To determined the person that belongs to us,that person must have the same birth-placed mark as ours.
     Your parents tell you which prince is destined to you right? I want to know where is your birthmark,power and which prince is destined to you.
     I'll go first,mine is a dragon *shows my right feet* my power is flight and I can produced fire and my destiny is the time prince.Chanyeol your turn.
All: cool! can you fly and show it? we want proof!
Kris: ok! *brings out my wings and fly and raises my right hand and shows fire*
All:wow~
Chanyeol:im next!mine is a phoenix! *shows my left feet* my power is fire and my destiny prince is the light prince~ *raises my hand and brings out flame*
Kai:cool! phoenix!
Chen:awesome!
Sehun: mine is a wind symbol *shows my forehead* my power is wind,my destiny is the telekenesis prince. *uses a small amout of wind*
All:oh~ so it is real....
Chen:my turn! my symbol is lightning *shows my neck* and my destined prince is the ice prince. *gets a light bulb and use my power to light it*
Suho:not bad Chen..... my turn! *shows my left hand* mine is water *makes the water dance inside the glass* my destined prince is the healing prince.
Kai:oh~ I guess Im the last *shows my right hand* my power is teleportation and the one for me is the earth prince.
Kris:teleport eh?interesting.....
Kai:it is~
Sehun:what are you thinking Kris hyung?
Suho:based on your reaction......you have a plan...
Chen,Kai and Chanyeol: say it! we want to know!
Kris:I was thinking.....if Kai had the power of teleportation....you can bring the 6 chosen princes from the other planet in here.
 
*all looks at Kai*
 
Kai:m-me?! b-but h-how?! I dont know how to locate them!
Kris:I know you'll ask that....me and Sehun will come with you,Suho will look after here.
Suho:understood then! *smiles* now Chanyeol and Chen....behave ok?
Chanyeol and Chen:*gulps* yes Suho hyung!
Kris:we will leave tomorrow...Kai and Sehun be prepared.I already make a request to the head office and to your parents.
Chen:that was fast....*amazed*
Chanyeol:Chen hyung! thats our leader~ you should expect that!
Chen: still its.... amazing...
Kai:your such a troll hyung!
All: *laughs*
 
 
Ace:The next day....Kris,Kai and Sehun went to planet earth to find the 6 chosen princes.Their journey was just to begin...
    their first mission is to bring back the 6 princes to the EXO Planet where they truly belong and defeat the evil.
    Who knows what will await them on that planet,Kai and Sehun knew that Kris knows what he was doing and they trust him.
 
 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
 
Ace: this is Chapter 1~ Wait for author-nim's next update >w< see ya all soon~