Ichigo no Aieru

Ichigo no Aieru

Strawberry, a favorite fruit dessert for everyone. Even, the idol Yamada Ryosuke. But he's not the only one who loves strawberries as there's a girl that loves strawberries as much as he does too. As fate will bring them together because of the sweet and sour tasty dessert. 

Hamano Ayumu has always loved strawberries ever since she was a child at a tender age of three when her father and mother brought her to the ice-cream shop and gave her a special treat ; strawberry ice-cream. 

She loved it, as she always will be eating it whenever she feel stressed or happy she would go to the same ice-cream shop to order the same ice-cream. 

Over the years she's always been the customer not as the one serving it. One day, it was a Summer holiday so she decided why not take a part-time job so she had the interview and luckily the manager accepted her and so she finally got the job at the ice-cream shop. 

She started the next day, feeling excited as she knew she will have fun working at the ice-cream shop not knowing what fate will bring her along to her one day. 

Idol, Yamada Ryosuke always been known as ichigo lover or strawberry lover amongs every single fan who adored him. It's always been his ideal love which was strawberry. 

One day, he was just thinking of going home after a long day at a charity event at a school so he decided to relax. As he was about to fall asleep he turned his head out towards the window screen and saw a huge ice-cream shop sign. 

"Driver-san...may we stop for ice-cream please, onegaishimasu" Ryosuke said and the driver parked the car safely in front of the shop. Ryosuke came out wearing his hoodie and sunglasses for disguise and went into the shop. 

There weren't many customers at that time only a few as he saw a bright girl smiling happily at him by the counter.He went towards the glass and saw various ice-cream flavors. His tongue came out slightly as he spotted his favorite "Ichigo please,cone"

The girl with a huge smile and sparkle in her eyes replied "Hai" as she scoop up the ice-cream and gave it to him as he paid for it. She said "Thank you, please come again soon"

They never knew that the meeting of them were fated to be. Ayumu was happy to see a customer eating strawberry ice-cream and it gave her more energy to work. 

Ryosuke had a sudden feeling to come again after work after a week later and he saw the same girl was at the counter. "Welcome sir, would like your ice-cream?" she ask and went to get the scoop as he nodded. She happily placed a scoop of ice-cream in the cone and gave it to him as he took it with a smile and he paid for it.

"Thank you! Please come again soon!" she said as he went out the door only to turn back and came back to the counter "Say, you've been smiling every time I come here, is there a reason?" 

She was taken aback by the sudden question "Eh...ah...of course, I have to sir you are the customer and I love to greet the customers" 

He was confused on what she meant "Is it because of work or because you want to?" he ask and she answered with a soft smile their faces inches apart "Is because you are the first customer I had who love ichigo ice-cream as much as I do ne" she answered with a bright smile 

He was confused by her answer and he turned back towards the door and into the van where he was brought home. Ryosyke was confused on what the girl meant but knew there was something about her that made him more curious about her. 

After that fateful day, the both of them find each other getting to know more. He doesn't know that she had  a hard life but hid it behind her bright smile and she doesn't know that he was an idol who just wants to be happy. 

One day, three months after their fateful meeting Ayumu and Ryosuke became closer than ever and soon Summer was about to be over. Ayumu dread the day oc their parting but they knew is for the best. 

At the end of Summer they were outside after she finished her shift and she was walked home, insisted by Ryosuke who was always looking out to her. They smiled and shared small conversations until they reached her home. 

"Well I guess this is goodbye Ryosuke-kun" she said with a small smile He nodded and she turned to go in only to felt a pair of arms around her waist 

"Ayumu-chan.....boku wa aieru yo" he said slowly. He was hugging to her waist tightly she felt the beating of his heart pounding loudly as well as hers as well and her expression soften from surprised to gladness

"Ichigo-chan aieruyo!" she answered back and they both smiled. He turned her around and placed a soft kiss onto her soft lips. That day, Summer ended with fireworks going off as the two of them shared a special kiss that lasted forever. Bringing happiness for them always and forever. 

The End