Final

An Unforgettable Day-Off

 

They walk together at the shopping mall. Since it's their day-off, Kyuhyun agreed to accompany his best friend, no other than Ryeowook going there, to buy some groceries for their dorm supplies. Luckily, they didn't get recognize by fans.

 

They walk together, silently until suddenly...

"Kyu ah~ Look at that! Wooooah!"

Ryeowook said amusely. He's smiling brightly,both of his eyes sparkling. His tiny little fingers pointing at the certain shop. In front of them is Mini Toons shop.

 

"Let's go in. I wanna giraffe~...," Ryeowook said while pulling Kyuhyun's hand.

"Yah! You have so many giraffes already at dorm...," Kyuhyun pulled his hand back.

"But they're so cute~ Plus, I wanna buy the male one~ To match with Kiki~...," Ryeowook also didn't give up. He put his famous puppy eyes to Kyuhyun.

"Andwae!," Kyuhyun said stubbornly. Made Ryeowook's heart broken into pieces. He started to get teary.

"Waeyo~?...," He asked. His voice quivering.

Kyuhyun sighed. He really can't the other's tears. Immediately, he felt really guilty.

 

"Ok,ok... Let's go...," Kyuhyun said. Trying to coax the other back.

"No,it's fine....,"

And with that, Ryeowook went away. Totally leaving Kyuhyun behind. Damn it,Cho Kyuhyun. You've made him sad already.

"Ryeowook ah~....."

 

Ryeowook pretends not to hear him, instead he went to buy veggies and fruits. He didn't even forget to buy all his hyungs and Kyuhyun's favourites. Pumpkin, strawberry milk, meat and others. And Kyuhyun just follow him from behind.

"Let's go back. I'm done already."

Ryeowook said. His voice sounds cold and grumpy. Seems he is still sulking, Kyuhyun thought but still, he followed the other.

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

In the car,

"Ryeowook ah~ I'm really sorry...", Kyuhyun said while driving. It's true indeed.

"It's OK. I've used to it now....,"Ryeowook said straightly. There's no smile on his face. Kyuhyun sighed.

"It's really fine, Kyu ah... Don't worry too much...," Ryeowook said, when he  heard the sigh.

"Hm OK the. Wanna eat ice-cream?" 

"Nope. I wanna go back. Wanna cook your fave food~," Ryeowook said with his smile on his face. Now, he is really OK. Kyuhyun felt relieved.

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

When they arrived, they open the car boot to take all the things out.

"Kyu ah, what is this?," Ryeowook asked, pointing at a big box with purple ribbon attached on it.

"Oh,it's for you.....," Kyuhyun said bluntly.

"Huh?," Ryeowook blinked his eyes, totally confuse. Kyuhyun just chuckled at the cute act.

"Let me bring it,OK? You can open it upstairs~," Kyuhyun concluded.

 

 

............................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

"Wooooaaaah~ It's a giraffe! Thanks, Kyu... Really thanks a lot~...,"Ryeowook said that a lot times. Made the whole dorm so noisy and loud. He didn't forget to hug the taller man tightly. Kyuhyun just chuckled at his best friend's hyperness.

"It's OK,Ryeowook ah~ I felt really sorry just now...," Kyuhyun said.

"Hehe... Thanks Kyu ah~ Kiki has friend now~," Ryeowook said childishly. He hugged the new male giraffe tightly.

"Ask Sungmin hyung for his name," the other said.

"Yeeaaa~ Thanks Kyu ah~," and with that, Ryeowook went to his hyung's room.

"Sungmin hyung~ I've got a new giraffe~ Let's give it a name~!Let's play together~".

From a far, Kyuhyun can hear the excited high-pitched voice. He smiled contently.

This is their unforgettable day-off. At least for Kyuhyun..... ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...............................................................................................

P/S : How is it?

Plz comment~ ^^