Chapter 19

Popular Trash

 

-SUHO'S POV-

D.O and HyeMi aren't in good hands. She pushes him away and he keeps on clinging onto her. D.O obviously wasn't going to give up but... I think he should stop. I want to suppport him but I think the only way for him to be happy and her to be happy is to go seperate ways. If they start over, it would be better. If the bullying stopped, it would be better.

I stopped teasing her, picking on her but the other EXO members didn't. They don't realize what they did. I realized it but I think it was too late. If I realized it sooner she wouldn't have so much stress to deal with. I am the leader and I didn't act like one. D.O... he couldn't stand up, he's not that type of guy to stand up to other people. I noticed how he wouldn't do anything but I didn't think about it much. It was entertaining for us, to see someone suffer. It was a joke though. SO it's ok. That's what I thought but it's different now.

I realized what a cold, rude, disrespecting person I was. For the leader to do that and tell them it was okay, it's not right. Tha's why the other members won't stop. They think of it as a joke. I was with them one day, we would go pick up D.O like always but the others went right up to HyeMi and dump her lunch and drink on her. I looked over at D.O, he was watching everything not doing a thing.

"Why aren't you doing anything??" I barked. D.O jumped from surprise along with the other people in the class. "Don't you like her? How can you be watching your friends do that to the girl you love? Why can't you do anything." I screamed. He was looking down, ashamed. "Do you really like her? If you like her then shouldn't you be able to do somehting. If I was you... I would make them do it to me.. not her.." I breathed. 

"I'm sorry.." He apologized. I sighed, "Don't apologize to me.. apologize to her, if anyone you should apologize to her." I said. I walked over to HyeMi and she flinched. I felt extremely bad when she did, I usually did things to her but this time I crouched down and helped her get up. "I'm sorry for everything. I didn't realize I was this cruel." I apologized bowing down. D.O walked over and helped her get the food out of her hair. I felt everyone's eyes on me and D.O. She didn't move, the tears from her eyes fell down slowly.

I felt so bad seeing her like this, I looked at the members and they were in shock. The look in their eyes were telling you that they felt bad, sorry for what they had done. I think they learned their lesson, I'm going to talk to all of them later especailly D.O but right now I have to take care of HyeMi.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, sorry for a really short chapter but I'm going to KOREA!!!

My first time going and I'm super excited >.<

Im like leaving in an hour and I wanted to update before I leave hehe

Well I hope you guys like it

-COMMENT

-SUBSCRIBE

and please -READ!!!

 

Love you guys and

happy new year's eve ;P