Finale.

Memories that can give me a scar FOREVER...

Note: There will be a lot of Flashbacks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyeon's POV

*Flashback*

"Umm. Hi My name is Oh Sehun of EXO-K, Are you a new student?" Sehun asked

*Well that hurts* I thought, "I'm Jiyeon & no I'm not a new student but do you want to be friends?" I eagerly asked

"Sure Jiyeon" Sehun said & then they shook hands

*End of Flashback*

That's the moment I met you and for years we have been friends until one day you suprised with a girl I have never seen before.

 

*Flashback*

Jiyeon I would like you to meet someone I've met last year we've been dating for 6 months her name is Krystal of F(x).

*Well that's devestating* I thought " Well she's beautiful for you Sehun" I said to him *How could I compete with that beauty* I thought again "Well I have to go now Sehun, bye Sehun & Krystal, I then saw them kiss after I left.

When I got away from them I saw a clear space and a bench with a fountain near it, I sat down & cried & cried for 2-3 hours & then I came home for dinner, My mother saw me in devestating state for the first time.

*End of Flashback*

 

The other time's I saw Sehun, He was more happier with Krystal than you have ever been when you were with me.

 

*Flashback*

"Omo, Krystal & Sehun are meant to be together forever" A girl said

"I know right, I wish I was Krystal because she's rich, pretty and has the perfect boyfriend" another girl said.

*I also wish that I was Krystal because she has Sehun the friend that I love as a crush* I thought

*End of Flashback*

 

I remember the time I confessed to you that I like you but you said you thought of me as a little sister that's the scar that left me hurt.

 

*Flashback*

One day at school I went to you "Sehun oppa Saranghae" I confessed.

"Jiyeon I'm so sorry but I think of you as a sister" Sehun said

*End of Flashback*

I know that I have a selfish personality but I cared fro you but you never actually cared for me only for Krystal!!! You don't know how much pain I had to go through.

 

I hope that you have a happy life Sehun because no one can make me fall in love with them anymore because you left me a scar that can never be healed no matter how happy they make me.