"Broken"

Fix A Heart

 

 

"Oppa, is it really ok I can practice with you guys?" I Asked.
"Of Course JiEun-Ah You Are Junho's Sister And Our Little Maknae's Best Friend" Said Taecyeon as he pinched my cheeks.
 
">http://
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
After Everyone clapped. I got a picture from one of my  best friends, Choi SeoHyun. It was a picture of my boyfriend Lee SeungHyun Aka Seungri laying there with SeoHyun. "H-H-he's Cheating On Me!" I Screamed And Weeped In the middle of Rehearsal crying my heart out and grabbed my SIM card out of my phone and threw it in the garbage can and continued crying. 
"Yah, JiEun Ah, Why are you crying" frowned Chansung. "O-oppa, He Cheated on me" I Stuttered. "Yah, what happened," the rest of the 2pm members came.
"He cheated on me." I Weeped. 
"Where's Your Phone?" Questioned Chansung
"In The garbage can" I sniffed and Handed him the SIM card.
The picture popped up. 
Everyone saw it 
Chansung Thru my phone back into the garbage can. Chansung and Junho Were pissed. 
"Aish, How can that Pabo Do That To my dongseng!" Yelled Junho. 
"JiEun Ah, let's go to the dorm and get you settled ok?" Chansung pouted.
I nodded, and went to the car with Chansung.
___________________________________________
 
"JiEun ah please don't cry I don't like seeing you cry." He pouted again.
 
"I'm sorry, o-oppa, were am I going to sleep?"
 
"With me" he smiled. 
"Really" 
He nodded. 
"Like when were little remember" he smiled.
 
*flashback* 
 
"Jieunnie! Do you mind if I spend a night?" Chansung smiled.
"Are you sure channie we might get in trouble" 
"Oh, ok"
"Wait! Ok you can!" 
You to slept close to each other on your bed. 
 
*end of flashback*
 
"Yeah, I missed that" I sniffled 
"So did I" Chansung smiled 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Subcribe I'll Update Soon!
 
Some Gifs? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bye <3 :3