The beginning....

Revenge

"Please my King, please let me go," she pleaded. 

"You're beautiful, I love you, come to me," King Huang steps closer to the servant.

"Please, I have a family-Ah!" He slapped her. 

"Do not disrespects me."

-----------------------------20 years later-------------------------

"Two more rice cakes, please," table four called out.

"Coming right up," Victoria answered.

"Auntie, two more," she smiled at her Aunt, who's scooping the rice cakes onto the plate. Bringing out the rice cakes the costumers ordered, Victoria reached the string of the "Open/Close" sign. 

"Here's our last rice cakes of the day, enjoy," she placed the plate on the table and bowed to the costumers. 

As she was walking in the kitchen, the bells on doors ring. 

"Sorry, we're-" she turned around and saw a group of men in suits. Quicky, she called for her Aunt.

"Can we help you sir?" Her aunt wiped her hands on the apron, looking at the men misteriously. 

"Ah- yes, we have an invitation for Victoria Song," the old looking guy handed the envelop to Victoria's Aunt.

"What is this?" 

"Ah- sorry, we cannot tell you, all your questions will be answered on the inside. Thank you," all the men bowed and left out the door, leaving the costumers looking strangely at the Song family. 

They opened the envelop and carefully read the letter.

Dear Victoria Song,

You are to be selected to come to the Huang's ceremony tomorrow's night, in search for the new King's wife. Please, be there at 8 sharp. For any other questions, contact the number below. 

43-542-45325

Sincerly, the Huang family

Victoria looked at her Aunt, smiling. They both knew it would end this way. It was their time to start a war, that was meant to be started 20 years ago. 

"Go inside, we'll talk later," her aunt patted her shoulder and walked in the kitchen.