The New Girl's First Day of School

My Little Beast

         [Mun-Hee POV]

                              Why was I chosen to be the one who brings back this girl name Jung-Hye, she always skips her classes and keeps herself away from school.'' Why was I the one to bring her back, I should be studying for a test in two weeks.'' I rang the door bell to her house and I saw one of the most beautiful girls I ever saw in my life. She asked me '' What are you doing here? If your trying to bring me back to school, I'm not going." I replied with a smile and left, as I was turning around I felt a tug on shirt collar. "Please don't go.'' I heard the loneliness in her voice. "Of course I won't leave." I said. What am I doing, I'm so stupid I keep saying that to myself in my head. "Do you want any tea or anything else?'' she asked me with a cute smile on her face. I just reply with ''Sure I would like some tea.''

         [Jung-Hye POV]

                      I was getting some tea for myself until I heard the door bell ring, as I opened the door I saw a black haired boy with a black school uniform and two white school bags. Immediately I thought he was trying to get me back to school, so I said  " If you're trying to get me back to school, I'm not going." I saw him smile and he started to walk away. I didn't want to be alone today so I tugged on his neck collar and said "Please don't go." I didn't expect him to say  "I won't go." I was so happy that he would stay because I thought I made a new friend. We drank tea and talked for a while until he had to go to school. Before he left he handed me one of the white school bags and said "If you change your mind about going to school, you will be needing this." As he walked away with a smile on his face my heart started pound faster and faster.

        [Mun-Hee POV]

                              When I was walking away from for her house I saw Dae-Ho, so I started running to him yelling " DAE- HO WAIT FOR ME!!" As he turned around, I drop kick him for not waiting for me. "Jerk you didn't wait for me." I said while I was sitting on top of him. Then I started to hear a slight sound from under me, I think he said "Get your freaken off of me." So I got off of him and started laughing at him like crazy until he punched me in the face, and then we started laughing together. As we walked to class I started thinking of Jung-Hye instead of school work and my grades. "Why am I thinking about her." I said quietly as I walk to my English class. When I got to class the teacher announced that we were having a new student in class, like usual I didn't care until I heard the teacher say Jung-Hye Lee, my eyes opened with excitement. "Jung-Hye why are you here?!" I yelled at her. Everyone in the class started to stare at me and all the boys yelled at me "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU FREAKEN IDIOT!!!"

      [Dae-Ho POV]

                       I had no idea what happening here, why is everyone yelling at Mun-Hee and why did he yell at that new girl. My head is hurting by just thinking about this."EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!!" I yelled and everyone became quiet, "Finally you guys stopped." The teacher assigned her seat next to Mun-Hee, as she sat down she looked happy and excited. It was like she wanted to sit there right by Mun-Hee, as she was sitting down all the boys in the class started yelling about it's not fair that Jung-Hye was sitting next to Mun-Hee. I saw the look on her face and it like she was annoyed by those idiot yelling. We spent the whole class period screaming at the teacher and at Mun-Hee, as we walked to lunch we saw that new girl following us, well Mun-Hee to be exact. Then a group of guys were ganging up on a girl, that made me so mad that I ran through the group of guys. I jumped and kicked one of them in the face and him face bleed, and then Mun-hee join in to help me.

       [Mun-Hee POV]

                               As me and L .joe were walking to lunch I saw Jung-hye following me all over the place, I got very annoyed but I didn't do anything because I don't want to make a scene. It was too late Dae-ho got into a fight at the benches where we eat our lunch, I was too tired to help and when I looked behind me I saw Jung-hye staring right at me. My heart was beating faster for some reason, I didn't know what was going on at the moment but I knew that Dae-ho needed my help. I stood up and ran through Dae-ho and then we make a even bigger scene, as we were beating the crap out of the people who piss Dae-ho off I saw Jung-hye again and stopped fighting for the time being. I stared into her eyes and thought to myself that she is so cute, then out of nowhere I got drop kicked from Dae-ho. He started yelling at me "YOU F***ING IDIOT!!" I didn't really care that he drop kicked me in the back instead I got mad at that dude who was tryng to flirt with Jung-hye, so I started to go on a rampage and I nearly killed everyone who was fighting with us until I heard Dae-ho say "That's enough." I walked away to get my lunch but Jung-hye stopped me and handed me a homemade lunch, she was looking straight at her feet so she wouldn't see my face if I was angry. I smiled calmly and took the lunch and ate it, when I was finished she gave a drink just in case if I was thirsty.

      [Jung-Hye POV]

                       It was my first day of school since middle school, I was nervous for a moment until I saw Mun-Hee in my homeroom class. My face glowing with excitement but I was still a bit nervous. I started to get a little shy but I shook it out and smiled as I saw Mun-Hee and he started to yell and getting into a fight with the class til the end of the period. I wanted to ask Mun-Hee to go see a movie but I couldn't because he got into a fight with Dae-ho, after the fight I gave him lunch that I made at home and bought him something to drink. When he finished eating I asked him if he had plans after school, but he didn't because he and Dae-ho had to practice for a contest at the festival at another high school. I was sad because I didn't get to hang out with Mun-hee so I walked home by myself. I stood by a park near my house and I saw some someone walking through the park's stage. I cannot see that person much but he had our black school uniform and a white school bag and a guitar case. I saw him and it was Mun-hee, he didn't notice me yet because I was behind the slide. He set the his guitar and then Dae-ho came to Mun-hee and he set up the drums, mics, and a keyboard. As their whole group came they started to play and Mun-hee and Dae-ho were the singers and they began to play Mun-hee saw me. He smiled and pretended to not see me and started to sing, as he was singing my heart started to melt away.

                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                Sorry about this story being short I'm new at this so yea.