Ketchup

Ketchup [One-Shot]

The story begins in one of the most horrible, disgusting, tormenting and agenizing place on earth. School. Besides all the other subjects, we have one of the least important ones: Music class. Some think of this art as an extra hobby or just a plain fun activity. Well, Euna doesn’t. She’s like a walking music note. Music is all she works hard on.

--------------------------------

 

As usual, Euna was practicing her music piece on the trumpet in the auditorium.

“You’re still here? It’s almost six o’ clock!!” said M. Nickels getting his coat on, ready to go home.

“Practice makes perfect, sir! I have to get 100 % on that exam.” replied Euna with enthusiasm.

“But Euna, that exam is 3 months from now! And besides, with the grades that you have, I’m sure you would still be the top of your class even if you fail this evaluation.”

“I would never fail it.”

The way she said that phrase gave mister Nickels a shiver to the bone. It was so direct. Almost as she was punching him while she was saying it.

“Well then...see you tomorrow Euna.” yelled mister N. as he closed the door to the auditorium.

 

Euna left the school 45 minutes later. It was dark outside. She had her iPod-touch on so she wouldn’t feel so alone. She listened to some Beethoven and Mozart until she heard something in a bush.

“Pssst!!!” said the mysterious voice.

“THE !?!” replied Euna, clearly annoyed.

“Did you get the ketchup?”

“…”

“Oh come on man! I told you to get the damn ketchup!” said the bush.

Tired of this nonsense, Euna got in the bush and grabbed whatever was hiding in there. “Calmos man! What’s up with yo-”. Before continuing his sentence, he opened his eyes, only to be surprise to what was in front of him.”Y-you’re not Hen…Henry.”

Wide eyes, she dropped whatever that dudes name is and took a step backward.

“Lee-Leeteuk.’’ she stuttered, pointing at him, shocked.

“Leeteuk?...’’ he asked, clueless… Until he finally realized why she called him like this. “OH ! I FORGOT. I’M NOT DISGUISED! MASK, MASK, WHERE ARE YOU~~~~?!’’

Euna looked back at him with a horrified look, and took another step backward, and another one… and another one, until she was far enough from him, and ran like it was depending on her life… Because right now, Leeteuk looked like some crazy dude, freaking out as he shook his head furiously with that extremely weird expression, searching everywhere for that “mask’’. When Leeteuk finally found that mask, he took it and immediately wore it.

“Cha~ Now it’s good’’ He exclaimed, obviously proud of himself, and turned around to face that girl… who suddenly disappeared.

“Girl? Giiiiirl~? GIRL?!’’ He yelled out of his lungs dramatically, like he lost something extremely important of his life.

“SHUUT UP!’’ screamed a random stranger, looking at Leeteuk weirdly, obviously annoyed.

“Oh, sorry…’’ He whispered bowing lightly as the stranger went away.

Suddenly, Leeteuk remembered something…

“DANG IT! WHERE’S MY KETCHUP?!’’ He asked to no one in particular. “Now, how am I supposed to eat this delicious but now, wasted, hot-dog?’’

 

Hours before…

“NIAHAHAHAH, I FEEL SO EVIL AND REBEL! Oh my god, you should’ve been here. They were asking me what was my order, and every minute, I’ll change my order. At first, I was like, “Can I have a hot-dog, with a small coke?’’, and then, they were like “Sure.’’. Then, I was like “No, wait a minute, I want to change the coke to a pepsi’’ and then it went on like this… Henry, tell me, did you ever did something this crazy? Hyung is cool, uh? HA, NO NEED TO ANSWER THAT, BECAUSE I KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY. NIAHAHAHAHAH.’’

Henry listened to his hyung, that he adored so much even though right now he just wanted to shut that mouth of his, but of course he couldn’t. Leeteuk was a great sunbaenim of his, of course he couldn’t, even though he just couldn’t take it anymore, so much that he swore he could exploded any moment if Leeteuk continued with that boring story.

Really, hyung? Rebel? Evil? How old are you? 27? Yes, 27. If you think that THIS is cool, I don’t know what’s uncool for you… Henry thought, while listening to him with that pair of boring eyes.

Leeteuk was still continuing with his story, not noticing how Henry was actually telling him to shut up through his eyes. Opening the wrapper around his hot-dogs, when he was about to eat it, he suddenly realized something…

“Wowowowowowow, WHERE’S THE KETCHUP? OH GOD, DON’T TELL ME I FORGOT TO PUT THE KETCHUP! IT-IT’S LIKE FORGETTING TO WEAR YOUR UNDERWEARS BEFORE WEARING YOUR CLOTHES! I’M SO DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.’’

Yes, hyung. You’re indeed dumb. Henry thought while watching his hyung going crazy over such a little thing.

“Henraaay~’’ Leeteuk suddenly said, making the younger boy jump. “Could you plea-’’

“No.’’

“Aweh, pleeeease~ Don’t be mean to hyung~’’ He pleaded while aegoying, but the younger man will still shake his head no.

“And plus, I can’t go back there. Imagine… Imagine… IMAGINE THEY CALL THE POLICE, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS SO ANNOYING? NONO, OR THEY MADE POSTER PUTTING THEM EVEYWHERE SAYING “ Don’t ever allow this dude here in your restaurant.’’ WITH A PICTURE OF ME BESIDE. OH MY GOD, I SHOULD’VE NEVER DONE THAT!’’

Henry looked back at the older man and sighed.

“Fine.’’ He simply said, but still earned a tight hug from his hyung.

“Alright, I’ll be waiting… Uhm… RIGHT BEHIND THE BUSH!’’

“Be-behind the bush? Hyung, why be-’’

“JUST BECAUSE! NOW, CHOO- CHOO, I’M HUNGRY AND I NEED MY KETCHUP.’’

-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO, HOW WAS IT? LIKE IIT? :D

It's actually a story written by me and my friend, she writed the begining and eventually, gave up since this was her first story. And me, being the good friend, helped her with this story... :D