Mystery L.

Mystery L.

 
You love Infinite. You are a hardcore Inspirit. You loved L from Infinite. Same as your best friend. Luhan. He always joking that if you can't married L (Myungsoo), you just should married him. He is L too. But,you just consider it as a joke since his your bestfriend. He actually mean it.

One fine day, you got a job at a bubble tea cafe`. Luhan loves to drinks bubble tea. So, after school both of you will go to the cafe` . Luhan will always order strawberry bubble tea same as his friend Sehun. When you busy taking order at the counter, there's a random man stand in front of you. You couldn't believe your eyes that it was actually L. Your bias. You are about to scream. But,you hold it since you are working. L ordered cappucino bubble tea. He made you sent it to him at the table.

Suddenly,someone pushed you at the back and the bubble tea spilled to L's shirt. He was so angry and scolded you. He even poured water on your head. You couldn't believe L was so different when OFF stage. You apologized to him but he didn't respond and just walk away. Luhan didn't interrupted you since you likes L very much. He then came tu you when L's gone. You cried suddenly you felt someone's arm hug you from back. Luhan is calming you down. You felt relieved since he is your bestfriend.


** It was a Valentine's Day.You actually likes Luhan. But, you hold it because your friendship. You don't think he will accept you. You don't do anything on Valentine's Day instead of working in the cafe`. Luhan and Sehun there's too accopmpanying you.
Sehun: Yaahh,hyung. Why don't you tell her that you likes her *pointing to you*
Luhan: Boyaa? I'm too afraid.
Sehun: Don't afraid. She might accept you.
Luhan: Jinjja? If not?
Sehun: Hyung,give it a try.
Luhan: -nods-
Luhan came to you slowly. Then, he grab your hands. He said : _____ neo, jo-ha-hae-yo.Will you be my girlfriend? He then put his lips between yours before you could answer his question. You ended the kiss first. He smile to you angely. You said: Yes.

**It's already you first Valentine's Day with Luhan. It's already 1 year. You hopes for a ring from Luhan at Valentine's Day instead of chocolates and bear. You and Luhan was sitting on a bench at a park when he suddenly give you a big white bear. You don't want the bear. Instead of saying 'thanks' and give them a peck you throw the bear to the road. Luhan want to take the bear back. When suddenly, a car hitted Luhan. He's bleeding.. you ran to him and hugged. The bear said: Happy Valentine's Day!! There's a ring in the bear. It's a couple ring and Luhan wearing it too!

 

Tumblr_mcqu0ulhud1r8i9eqo1_500_large