final. :)

10 hours[writing battle]

 

 

[My P.O.V]

“Taeyang-ah…… when will you talk with me??” I asked as I stare his face.

“Taeyang-ah……..answers me please…….” I said while I touch his face. But, sadly………. It’s just a picture.

Yeah, I talked with a picture. And I set his picture as my wallpaper in my laptop and in my phone. I know I look like a crazy girl right now, but I don’t care. I always talked everyday with him like this by the way.

I wiped my tears after I yawned. I glance at my wall clock.

“ahhh……. No wonder I feel sleepy now. It’s already 10.”

I closed my laptop and put it on my study table.

I lay on my bed and pulled my blanket up until it on my chest.

“I hope taeyang appear in my dream tonight.”

I prayed in my heart and I slowly closed my eyes……….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and rubbed it to get a clear view.

I saw a crystal ball in front of me…….. And also someone rubbed the crystal ball lightly.

“Hello miss.” Say the fortune teller.

“errr….. he-hello…. W-what I’m d-doing here?” I asked her.

I looked at her with my wide eyes. I never trust the fortune teller. But how come I got here????? I said in my thought.

“You’re falling from the sky.” She answered me as she looked at the crystal ball. It seems like she read my mind.

“w-what???” I looked at her with my wide eyes.

“I’m just joking.” She said as she looked at me. She just wants to joke but seriously, she’s not funny. I mean look at her scary face. She’s not even laughing.

Then she continued, “God sent you here. I’m going to see your future now. And you can trust me.” she said and stare at the crystal ball.

“I see that you’re in love with a guy, am I right?” she asked me and I just nodded.

“Your future is going to be really interesting.” said the fortune teller, smiled.

“ehh??” I looked at her, confused.

“ ‘“Two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun and forever. I’ll hold you close in my arms. I can’t resist your charms.’ He’s going to say like this to you in the future and when he already say it to you, that means he’s your fate.” She said as she kept rubbing her crystal ball.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes a little and yawned. I looked around but there’s no more table with a crystal ball on it and also a fortune teller. Weirdest dream ever.

“ ‘Two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun and forever. I’ll hold you close in my arms. I can’t resist your charms.’ He’s going to say like this to you in the future and when he already say it to you, that means he’s your fate.”

I recalled back what she had just said in my dream.

She said ‘he’ but she’s not mentioning his name. We talked about Taeyang, but……..it’s not him right? Nah….. He never knows me.

It’s just a dream. Yeah, a dream! Don’t ever trust about it. It’s not true and also the fortune teller. She is just an illusion, in my dream. Fuh, okay.

I said in my thought. I looked at my wall clock and it shows 6.

“Hey. Awake already?” a voice interrupting me while I was gets my off from the bed.

I immediately looked around and I saw a guy leaning on the door’s frame with his arms crossed on his chest.

I was shocked. I keep on blinking my eyes. I can’t believe what I just saw. It’s not him. Yeah, it’s not him. This is just my dream. I said in my thought.

“Baby, are you OK??” he asked as he walked to me. He holds my chin.

“Is this real…….???” I said to myself. But I can feel his hand on my skin. I can’t believe it.

“Hey, what’s wrong??” he asked me again, and he kiss my lips.

“Good morning.” He continued.

Is this true!!!!???????

Park Taeyang

Touch

My

Face

And

He

Also

Kissed

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked him with my wide eyes,

“Are you Park Taeyang!!!!??? My crush!!?”

I asked him as I pinched his cheeks, hardly. To make sure he’s real or not.

He groans, “o-ouch!!” he rubs his cheeks and continued,

“Yes baby, I’m Park Taeyang. And I’m your boyfriend.”

“W-WHATTTTT!!!!!!!??????????B-BOYFRIEND!!!!???????” I shouted.

Boyfriend!??? Since when he’s my boyfriend!!!?????? He doesn’t know anything about me. How come he’s my boyfriend now??????

He chuckled, “aigooo-yah…… are you lost your memory now, huh baby??”

He asked and he pushes me to the door. Well, in the bathroom.

“Now, go take your shower and after that we eat breakfast.”

He said and closed the door.

Seriously, he, Park Taeyang is my boyfriend!?? As far as I know, I’m still single last night……………

I’m still in my world. Until I heard a voice interrupting again,

“Baby, ppali nae?? I wait you in the living room.” he shouted and I heard a door’s closed. He already out.

I’m still didn’t understand. Maybe this is just a dream and after this it went back to normal. I sighed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go to the living room, and I saw no one. Told yah, it’s just a dream. And of course it wasn’t real. I make my way to the kitchen and………………. I immediately stop my track. I saw a guy with his back facing me. He then turned around with two cup in his hand. I just stood there. I’m still didn’t get it. He then placed it on the kitchen’s table after he looked at me with his smiling face, and he walked to me; he takes my hand and brings me to the table. He pulled out the chair for me to sit and he then sit beside me.

“Here baby.” He said as he handed me a cup. I gladly accepted it and sipped it. Whoa! Hot chocolate! My favorite!

I smile and I placed it back to the table.

“So, how did you get here?? I thought I already lock the door last night.” I looked at him while I asked him.

“aigoo-yah…. Baby, we’re couple and share this apartment for 2 years already.” He said and he sipped his hot chocolate.

“2 years!!??? Seriously!!??” I gape.

“Baby-ah…… are you sure you’re OK??” he asked me and he put his hand on my forehead. I’M IN SHOCK, E-ELECTRIC SHOCK!

“I’m OK. But, I’m really confused here.”I said that to him.

He raised his eyebrow.

“What do you mean?” he asked and put back his hand on his laps.

“You don’t even know me…… but how come……. yeah, you know…. We are living together, you said we’re couple and you also called me……… baby.. We’re totally complete stranger.”After I explain that to him, I looked away.

“Yeah, we’re stranger, but after we met, we aren’t stranger anymore.”

He said and gives me a pancake.

“ehhh????” I looked at him confusedly, we already meet?? Where??

He sighs, “We’re couple.” He take my hand and he show me his, “this is our couple ring.” I stare it. It was written ‘I love my baby’ for him and ‘I love my yeobo’ for me with a heart shape. And Yeah, it’s really same…….

“Tomorrow is our anniversary, where do you want to go??” he asked.

“What’s the date tomorrow??” I asked him back.

“6th January.” He answered me. ehhh??? Isn’t last night……… 4th January??  I said in my thought. Wait, wait, he said earlier its already 2 years and that’s mean, it’s already 2014!!?? Am I in the future NOW!!?? I asked in my brain.

“Baby, stop staring the pancake, it might be melt if you keep on staring.” He joked and laughed.

“aishh!!” I rolled my eyes and pinch his waist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take my phone and unlock it. And the first thing I saw is my wallpaper. It’s me and Taeyang! He even kissed my right cheek in the picture and I winked.

“T-Taeyang-ah…” I said while I still stare at the wallpaper. Then I glanced at him, we’re sitting on the couch, well, it’s just me who’s sitting while Taeyang, lying down on the couch with his head rested on my laps! And he watched the television.

“Wait, what did you just called me earlier??” he asked me as he turned his attention to me.

“errrr…. Taeyang-ah….???” I answered him unsurely but he just gives me his glare. I got scare so I purposely watched the TV.

“Baby, look, you know what, you always called me with a pet name.” he said “I’m so sorry if I scared you.” He continued as he caressed my cheeks lovingly.

I remember our couples ring and I looked at my ring, ‘I love my yeobo’. Then I looked at him and nodded.  

“Yeobo….” I said and I gently his hair; this is just a chance for me to be with him.

“nae baby??” he answer me as he linked our fingers together.

“When this picture’s taken??” I asked him; he sat up and facing me,

“We took this when we’ve our first date.” He replied me. And I just make ‘o’ mouth. Then he asked me where we should celebrate our anniversary. Since I don’t want to waste our time together, I suggested him to just stay in our apartment and celebrate it here. And of course he’s agreed with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[In the next morning]

Since today is our anniversary, I woke up early like 7 because I’m excited to celebrate it but….. Taeyang hasn’t waked up yet. We already run out the hot chocolates, and I need to buy it since it’s our favorite drinks. So I take my bath and wear comfortable clothes; ready to go to the shop.

After I go to the supermarket, I go straight to the Infinite’s café which is near with the supermarket by just 2 blocks. I order 1 hot chocolate for me so I can drink it while I’m on my way to go back there.

I sit down and wait for my hot chocolate. The café is really busy with the customers and the orders from the customers. I get bored so I take out my phone. I open my gallery and I clicked ‘pictures’. We’ve too many pictures together. While I was busy with my business, a voice interrupting me,

“May I sit here??” he asked me. So I look up and he has his killer smile on his face. I’m just here by a few minutes to wait for my drink so I agreed. I nodded.  And he smile again. I smile back.

He already sits in front of me. It seems like we’re dating. It’s really silent, yeah. Of course it is, we both are stranger. He just looked around but I stare his face, I admit that he’s actually handsome. Aigoo-yah…. You only love Taeyang! Yeah, just Park Taeyang in your heart! And no one can replace him. I said in my thought. He suddenly changed his direction to me; we met our eyes. I looked away and it’s really awkward!

I need to break this silent, so I asked him first what his name is.

“Hyunsun, Jang Hyunsun.” He replied,

We keep on chatting until we’re forgetting with our orders. I almost swooned when he gives me his killer smiles again but something or someone hits my head, Park Taeyang! Oh no! I forget about him!

I told him that I have to go. And in the end, we exchanged our phone number. We both bidding goodbye before we want to apart. I admit I enjoyed and having fun with him but now, I’m nervous and scared. What should I do if Taeyang’s mad when he found out I’m missing?? But if he’s really worried, he would be texting me now asked me where, right?

*I think…. I’m in love with her.. Is this called in love at the first sight, huh??* Hyunsun said to his thought.

I already arrived and stood in front of the door with my heart beating fast. I tried to calm myself,

“Calm down…calm down.” I unlock it and I was about to open it, I heard a familiar voice,

“Baby~ baby~ you’ve received a new message from your yeobo~ open it now, ppali~~” I know you can guess whose voice is that right?? I chuckled after I heard it. He made a message ringtone with his cute voice….

I take it out from my pocket and unlock it. I hit ‘read’,  

 

FROM: My Taeyangie-yeobo~ <3

“Baby, where are you??”

I open the door and I saw Taeyang sit on the couch with his bed hair. He suddenly stood up and run to me; hugged me tightly before I can close the door. I think he just woke of from his sleep. And I feel relief about that.

“Baby, where did you go??” he asked me when we already sit on the couch. I just show him a plastic bag that I’ve shop at this morning. He sighs. And I didn’t tell him about Hyunsun.

“You know what, you should just ask me to buy it instead of you.” he said.

He hugged me, “I’m shocked when I saw no you on the bed.” he continued.

“I’m so sorry yeobo, I wouldn’t do that to you. Anymore.” I said to him.

I hugged him back, and I remember he’s still didn’t bath,

“Yah, you’re smelly! Go take your shower now.” I said and I broke the hugs.

“aigooo…….. arasseooo~~~” he stood up lazily and pouted. He turned around with a smirk on his face, then he kissed my lips before he run to go to the bathroom.

“aigoo.. jinjja this namja!” I shouted. I’m not mad at him or something. I actually love like it when he does that to me. He’s not really smells actually. I just want to . And I love his scent, it’s a mint.

We’re just cuddling for the whole day on the couch and joking and laughing with each other until he suddenly break it,

“Two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun and forever. I’ll hold you close in my arms. I can’t resist your charms.  Baby, I love you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Baby kiss kiss me, baby kis—”

My phone is ringing so I answer it without looking the caller.

Me : “hello?”

Someone : “hello. It’s me. Hyunsun.”

Me : “ahh… it’s you.”

Hyunsun : “wanna hangout today?? I want to tell you something.”

Me : “err… can you just tell me here??”

Hyunsun : “I can’t.. It’s really important. Please.”

Me : “ok oppa..”

Hyunsun : “ok.. Let’s meet in the Infinite’s café. Around 3pm.”

Then he hung up. It’s been a week me and Hyunsun-oppa haven’t contacts.  And I also miss to hang out with him. I should get permission from Taeyang then.

I get out from the bedroom and searching my yeobo.

“yeobo…”  he’s in the kitchen, cooking something.

“Can I hang out with my friend today around 3?” I asked him while I sit on the chair in the kitchen.

His back facing me then he turned around, “Friend?? Who?? Hongmi??” he asked me back.

I nodded. “nae.”

“Can I join??” he asked me.

“yeobo.. It’s a girls outing. You can’t.” I replied him.

“aww… arasseo…” he said then he turned back to continued again.

*Taeyang-ah… I’m so sorry. I lied to you. If I tell you it’s actually a guy who I want to hang out with, I know you wouldn’t let me out with him.* I said it in my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[In the café]

“So what do you want to tell me, oppa??” I asked him after I sipped my hot chocolate.

I looked at him and he look… nervous. “Err… I know you wouldn’t believe this…. But I already in love with you..” is he… confessing to me!?? I looked at him with my wide eyes. I just silent, I don’t know what I should say.

“Would you be my girlfriend??” he asked and he holds my hand,

“Please..I really love you.” he pleaded me. And he kissed my lips.

Again, I shocked! And I don’t know what I have to do.

Taeyang’s POV.

*I’m bored without my girlfriend here. Should I go somewhere? I feel like want to eat a chocolate cake. I can go there and spend my time there until my baby is home.* with that decision, he change his clothes and going out after he locked the door. He then arrived at the place that he wants. He was about to push the door, then he recognize a familiar person,

“Isn’t that…..”  He pushes the door hardly when he saw a kissing scene.

[END of Taeyang’s POV.]

[Back to the café]

[My POV]

I was about to say something then someone punch Hyunsun’s face hardly. His lips bleed. I went back to my world. I was about to yelled at that person because he threw a punch on Hyunsun’s out of the blue.

So I looked up. And I’m shocked AGAIN!

“Tae-Taeyang!” it’s Taeyang who’re throwing a punch at Hyunsun.  

He grabbed Hyunsun’s collar and yelled at him, “Why did you kiss her!!???” everyone gasp.  

“So what!?? You’re not her boyfriend or something!” Hyunsun yelled back.

Hyunsun was about to punch him back but immediately stopped after what Taeyang had just said, “I’m her boyfriend!”

“B-boyfriend!??” a girly voice suddenly interrupting them BUT it’s not from me.

Taeyang looked at the back and he saw his…. EX-GIRLFRIEND.

“Ham Eunjung…??”  Taeyang muttered.

“O-oppa…. Is-is it t-true??” that girl asked Taeyang.

“Yeap, but now we aren’t anymore.” He replied Eunjung while he turned his gazed to me.

I looked at him with her wide eyes. “w-what d-do you m-mean??” she asked his boyfriend.

“You’re cheating behind me!” Taeyang shouted and he gives them both a death glare.

“But am not!” I shouted back as I stood up.

“Yes, you are.” He said and he continued again,

“You’re not doing anything while he was kissing you. You’re not even pushing him when he’s trying to kiss you! That’s mean you’re enjoying it!” he said, frustrated.

“But I’m shocked! That’s why I’m not doing anything!”

“Oh yeah?? But you’re enjoyed it, right!!??” 

We don’t care about the peoples in the café. Even with Hyunsun and that Eunjung’s girl.  We keep on bickering and shouting with each other. It’s seems like only me and him in the café.

“Do whatever you want now. I don’t care about you anymore.” After Taeyang said that to me, he grabbed Eunjung’s hand and dragged her out.

“Don’t. Please don’t leave me, Taeyang-ah!!!!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please Taeyang-ah. Don’t leave me. Please!!!!!!!” I shouted and suddenly open my eyes with a wet on my forehead. I search Taeyang around the apartment with my pajamas’ still on my body, but I saw no one. And it’s just me here.

Whoa! It’s just a dream… I thought it’s real…. It won’t be happening. A dream is just a dream. After that, I take my shower.

Even its just 10 hours with you in my dream is enough for this story. I said in my thought and smile.

Today is 5th January……. What should I do today??? I suddenly remember a new café. And it open starting on today. I should just go there. With that, I wear my sneakers but before I going out, I have to do something first; kissed Taeyang’s picture.

After 15 minutes walking, I finally arrived. Whoa~~ it’s pretty~~ ChaoNyx?? The café’s name is really pretty, isn’t it? 

I push the door and I spotted an available table. Since this is the first day, too many people come here. After the waiter takes my order, someone spoke to me,

“May I sit here??” so I look up, and it’s shocking me.

“S-sure.” I stuttered.

He sits in front of me. “I’m so sorry. The tables here are full already.” He said and smile.  

“It-it’s OK.” I stuttered again and smile awkwardly again. My heart is beating fast because… I already face with the person who I want to meet most. My heart is thumping really hard but I can still control it. In any seconds, my heart might be going out. I bet you like this too right when you face to face with your admire?

“ahh.. Since we share this table together, I should treat you.”

It would be nice if he treats me so I can save my money more. But nah, I won’t.

“N-no. It’s o-ok! I-I can pay it by myself.” Aigoo mouth-ah.. Can you stop stuttering!??

“Please….??” He begs me with his puppy eyes. Ughhh!!!! I can’t resist it!! He’s way cuter more!! But my heart is still saying ‘no’.

So I shook my heads, “its OK Taeyang-ssi.”

He then looked at me, “how do you know name?” he asked me.

“Uh-uh… in the twitter…” I said honestly to him.

“Did you…. Follow me??” he asked me again.

I nodded and answer him. “Y-yeah.”

 “You mention me later in the twitter to follow you back.” He said and I nodded again.

“But please, let me~” he said cutely again. ughhh!!!!! Seriously, I can’t resist him!! Why he’s really cute at this time!!?? He might make me faint now!

I feel likes want to pinch his cheeks but I can control it. I better agree before I do something to him. argghh!! This is hard!

“Ok then.”

“yeayy!!” he squealed and make all the peoples in the café’s shocked.

“Aishhh!! You’re so embarrassing!” I joke and slap his arm. 

I can’t believe it that he’s actually having a childish side. But its make me feel happier when we’re both finally close especially when we’re exchanging our phone number.

I feel like déjà vu…… what’s happening now is exactly same with what had happened in my dream this morning. First, he asked if he can sit with me. Second, we are getting closer and third, we’re exchanging our numbers. But in my dream is Hyunsun which is I don’t know who he is and in the real is Taeyang.

We went back to home after we had our time together. I logged in my twitter and I did what he had told me earlier,

@CHAOS_TY hey oppa, this is me. Follow me back! XP

Tweet sent! Choi Hae-ra, CHAOS_(Taeyang) , CHAOS_(Duhwan),CHAOS_(Heejae), CHAOS_(Dongmin), CHAOS_(Hyunsun), Lee ee-jae followed you.

I stalk his twitter and he has 5, 9784 followers. And most of them were girls. And the good thing is….. He never replied them. That’s make me more 81736907397 feel relieve. Then I logged out and lay on the bed.

After a few minutes, I received a new message.

FROM: Taeyang

Hai.. What are you doing? O.o

I replied him immediately,

        TO: Taeyang

Hello.. Nothing. >,< you??

Then I clicked ‘send’. After 1 minute, a new message received again,

FROM: Taeyang

Wanna hang out again tomorrow? Pretty please.. *puppy eyes* :D

I chuckled once I read his text,

TO: Taeyang

Arasseo. Since tomorrow I’m not busy. :)

I clicked ‘send’.

FROM: Taeyang

OK. I’ll fetch you tomorrow. Around 10 A.M.

I smile when I read his text message. He already knows where my house is because he sends me home earlier.  We keep on texting and texting; sharing a story or a jokes and it also make us more closely. And a last text he gives me before we went to sleep like this,

FROM: Taeyang

Good night BB. Sleep early. Bye~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up around 8. I can’t wait for the date hang out we’re going to have. What is ‘BB’ actually?? I still didn’t get it. Its make me curious. Umm.. I’m gonna asked him later.

I have done with everything. I just wear simple clothes and of course without make up because those aren’t my things.

While I was waiting Taeyang’s on the couch, a name in my dream really make me wonder. Jang Hyunsun…. Jang Hyunsun……. Who is he?????? Why he… appeared in my dream…??? Aishhh!! I’ve no idea who’s he! While I was busy with my thought, I suddenly heard a door bells ringing. I get back to my senses.

Kkkkkkrrrrrinnnnggg~~~!!

I open the door and I saw a person I who I adore most. He smile ear to ear to me and I replied him back with my smile of course.

“Ready?” he asked me. And I nod; I take my bag with my important stuff in it. After that, I wear my sneakers and locked the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[6th January, 2012]

We go to the ChaoNyx’s café again and we spotted an available table. It’s near with the window. A waiter comes and she takes our order. As usual, me and Taeyang order our favorite drinks; hot chocolate.

Before the waiter’s leave, she’s trying to give her flirtatious look to him.  Pshh! Such a flirt! I said in my mind and rolled my eyes. And Taeyang replied her with his smile. I rolled my eyes again. Whose isn’t jealous if someone’s trying to flirt with your crush? Especially when they’re in front of you.

Ughhhhh!!! I looked at outside trying to ignore them. Just looked at her face already make me feels like I want to grab her hair hardly!

“Hey.” Someone touch my hands that are on the café’s table. And it’s really obvious who is. Taeyang. Who else beside him?

I come to my senses again; I looked at Taeyang and stare at our hands. “So, having fun with her?” I asked him as I take back my hand and put it on my laps.    

“ehh??” he asked me back and his face is like… confused. Then he continued again,

“Ah, that girl. Well, I just give her my smile.”

I didn’t reply him, I stare him instead.

“You don’t believe…me??” he asked me again. I shrugged my shoulder and pout.

“You don’t, right?? Well, I’ll prove it to you.” He said again.

“OK. Prove it to me now.” I said. Sound like challenging.  

“Just don’t mad at me if I’m doing something to you.” He said and stares at my face.

“What is it?” I asked.

He said and smirks. “This.” he suddenly stood up and brought his face in front of me until his nose touching mine. And 1 more move, our lips would be met. I saw him closing his eyes and…. Our lips meet. I slowly close my eyes too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go to the counter table to pay up. I looked at the cashier’s. Why she’s so familiar? Why I feel like… I met her before?? I said in my mind.

“kamsahamnida~”  Taeyang said to her. And she nods and smile to us. I stare at her but not with a rude way.

Suddenly, something hit my brain when I looked at her smile. I remember it!

“The fortune teller!” everyone shocked when I shouted. I accidently let out what’s I said in my mind with my wide eyes. She didn’t shock when I shouted but she’s just smirk.

“Are you OK?” Taeyang asked me, he faced me.

“Y-yeah.” I replied him. I changed my gaze and smile to him.

“OK then. Kaja!” he said and he grabbed my hand.

“Come here again.” she said as we want to walk out from the café.

We nodded and she winks. We walked to his car and he opens the door for me; I went inside and he closed the door. Then he opens his door and went in.

I asked him after he buckles the seatbelt for me and him.

“Where do we want to go next?” he thinks for awhile. *hmm.. This is the right time to tell her the truth.*

“erm.. Beach.” He then answered. I nodded and looked in front again. The ride is silent but it’s not awkward. It’s just me and he was in our little world.

*why she’s winking to me earlier?? Does the fortune teller recognize me??*

*what’s her reaction later? Does she want to end this relationship?*

I smile to him when we’re on traffic light. He smiles back to me.

And after 89165098976 seconds, we arrive.

“We’re here~~” Taeyang said as he unbuckles his seatbelt.

I unbuckles the seatbelt also and going out. Then I squeal as he going out.

“yeyy!! Finally! It’s been a long time I haven’t here!”

Taeyang just chuckles. I go to bench and with Taeyang’s behind me.

I heard peoples, who we’re passing by saying like this, and most of them were pretty girls.

“Whoa! He’s so cute when he smiles!”

“I want to date him!”

“He looks like Taemin’s from SHINEe and Kai’s EXO. Wait, he look likes Changmin’s DBSK too!!”

“I should get his autograph! What if he’s actually an artist?”

And something like that. But this question from the random girl really makes me curious,

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

But then one of her friend replied make me a bit relieve,

“Of course he is. Don’t you see a girl in front of him? I’m sure she’s his girlfriend.” I smile a little. I hope I can be his girl. But he doesn’t like me. I know that.

And we arrived at the bench. We sit down and look around.

“Too many couples here. I envy them.” I mumble.

While I take a look around here, I didn’t realize Taeyang’s actually staring my face.

“We can be a couple.” He replied me.      

“B-bwoh???” I asked him as I turn my face to face him, unfortunately, his face is already closer to mine and…. Our lips meet again.     

He then ended it with he put his forehead on my forehead.

“I already like y-- no. scratch that, I already in love with you when the first time we met. And we called it as in love at the first sight. Really. I’m really really really really really in love with you. I know you wouldn’t believe me because we just know each other only 2 days.”

*Finally, I said it. It’s the truth you should know.*

“y-you love me???” I asked him to make sure I’m not misheard.                                       

 “Y-yeah. You know what; I feel butterflies flying around in my stomach when you’re with me. I feel my heart bubbles when you talked to me. Every time I saw your face, I feel like in the heaven. I’m hap—“he keep on talking but I immediately interrupting him,

“Stop! I-I love you t-too!”

“Py… wait, y-you what??!!”

“I.LOVE.YOU.TOO!” I said one by one to make it clear for him.

“So that’s mean, we love….. Each other??” he asked me so I nod.

“Will you be mine…….. Forever??” he asked me again while he hugged me, I nodded again and I hugged him tightly.

“Taeyang…hyung??” a voice can be heard behind me. We broke the hug and Taeyang suddenly have a shock face.

“Hyunsun!” Taeyang said after he saw a person behind me. We both stood up.

“eo, you guys also here?” he asked again at the group of boys behind that Hyunsun guy. And all his friends nod their heads.

Wait, he said he’s…… Hyunsun. He’s not…. Jang Hyunsun… right?? I eye him from the bottom until to the top. I then stopped at his face….. It’s HIM!!! I look at him with my wide eyes.

“So hyung, who’s this girl??” the tallest one after Taeyang asked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, this is my girlfriend, and you guys, intro yourself now,” Taeyang’s order them like….. A leader.

I smile to them and they nod their head.

“Hello~ I’m Lee Duhwan.” The tallest one started first. I admit he also has a nice body. I smile to him and he smile back.

“Hai, I’m Kim Heejae. And you can call me Heejae-omma.” After he said it, he makes aegyo. Cute!! I smile to him again.

“annyeong~~ I’m Jang Hyunsun. Hyunsun for short.”  He said and gives me his killer smile AGAIN. *I already know you Hyunsun.* I said in my thought and smile back.

 “Hey, I’m Kim Dongmin.” He introduced in a cold way. But he also does a smile a little…. Or should I say, smirk?? And I also realized that he’s the shortest one in the group. They even called themselves as ChAOS.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Taeyang-ah, what is BB??” I asked him as I looked at him.

“ehh??” he asked me back,

“aish. Don’t you remember it??” I asked him again as I showed him the text,

FROM: Taeyang

Good night BB. Sleep early. Bye~

“Ahh.. It’s Baby actually. But I just make it as BB since we’re not yet officially together, but now we are.” He explained to me. I just make ‘O’ mouth.

“ahh, one more thing, can you call me with something sweet?? Like yeobo? Jagiya?” he continued.

Yeobo?? I used to call him that in my dream.“erm.. I just call you yeobo nae??” I said as I looked at him.

“hmm.. Ok.. I call you baby.” He said while he intertwined our fingers together.

I nodded. He went to my back and hugged me with my head lying on his shoulder. 

“Two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun and forever. I’ll hold you close in my arms. I can’t resist your charms.  Baby, I love you.”

He muttered at my ear. I feel tingle. He is so cheesy! And romantic. But wait, isn’t I already heard this…

“ ‘Two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun and forever. I’ll hold you close in my arms. I can’t resist your charms.’ He’s going to say like this to you in the future and when he already say it to you, that means he’s your fate.”

Ahh! That’s right! In my dream, this is what the fortune teller said to me. I said in my thought and smile. He already said it to me… so… he’s my fate.. And now, I believe fortune teller. Thank you for telling me this.

“I love you too, yeobo.” I replied him back. He turns me around and makes me face him. He slowly leans down to me and he closed his eyes. I also closed my eyes and……… we shared a gentle yet sweetest kiss under the moonlight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

heyooooo~~ ssup?? this is my 15th stories. well, actually, this is a writing battle between me and my bestie. so, do a comment please~

here's the link :     http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/335148/you-i-writing-battle-you-dongmin-heejae-chaos-parktaeyang

HaiImEJ