To watch, or not to watch?

Nice try, Kikwang.

 

“Mmm~ the popcorn smells so good, oppa!” Mina exclaimed as the buttery smell of popcorn drifted up her smooth and dainty nose.

Without hesitating, Kikwang picked up a ball of popcorn and plopped it into his mouth, “YUM ^^.”

Mina was the type of girl who wouldn’t care about what she wore to school; she was that one girl who loved to wear sweatpants and baggy t-shirts. However, her appearance was a little bit more presentable today:  an oversized, grey cat print pullover worn with short shorts. Instead of tying her hair back, she let it down for a change, and to top it all off she wore a light pink cap and a carried a white leathered shoulder bag. Perfect outfit for a simple date!

Kikwang and Mina were on a movie date. It’s been so long since they’ve gotten a chance to spend time together, because school is always in the way and what not.

“Oops! I can’t believe I forgot to buy those movie tickets~ Silly me! Wait right here okay?” an ashamed Kikwang admitted.

“Silly boy! Alrighty, hurry back! :D” Mina answered.

                                                                                     [Kikwang’s POV]

Oops. I guess I forgot to ask her what movie she wanted to watch… OH, I KNOW! There’s a new horror movie just came out!

I BETTER HURRY AND DECIDE! I’m moving closer to the front of the line as I speak.

“Hi there, what can I help you with today?” one of the ticket sellers asked me. She was really short and had glasses that seemed too big for her face.

“Umm… Sorry, I’m still deciding.”

Damn, I better decide quickly… I guess we’ll just go watch that new horror movie. Who knows? She might get so scared that she’ll be hanging onto me the whole time! Hehehe, you are so brilliant, Kikwang.

“Two tickets to that new horror movie, please.”

“Sure thing!” she replied. For a girl who’s so short, I’m not surprised that her voice is so squeaky.

I paid for the tickets, and thanked her before I ran back to Mina.

                                                                                       [End of POV]

“ANNYEONG! The line was kind of long, sorry.” Kikwang apologized.

“It’s okay! HURRY! I think the movie is going to start soon ^^!”

The two of them hurried inside the theatre, taking seats side by side. The theatre lights started to dim, silencing the noisy audience.

Pretending to yawn, Kikwang casually slung his arm around Mina’s shoulder, “Are you ready for the movie, Mina?” He faintly smirked in the dark room.

Unaware of the movie title on the screen, Mina happily responded with a cheerful, “Of course I’m ready!”

Author’s note: This chapter was boring right? I’ll try my best to make it more interesting! Anything I need to fix up?