.

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cbak34DR0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Move over! I can’t see myself!”

“You’re too fat! I don’t fit!”

“I’m fat?! Excuse me, but I have the body of a god!”

You rolled your eyes at Zico’s ridiculous claim. “ please. You make that drunk hobo that lives by my neighborhood look good.”

“You mean Mr. Lee? He’s a nice man.” Zico grinned.

*Only you would think that.* You shook your head and looked up at the photo-taking machine. Your eyes traveled over every square of the contraption. “Do you know how to work this thing?” You glanced over at Zico with a confused look.

He leaned over and inspected the machinery. “Hmm….” Zico kneeled down and pressed his ear against it. “Aha!” He bounced up and pressed a random button. A big, white flash lit up the photo booth.

“GAH! What the hell?” You covered your eyes and slumped against the side of the booth.

A small Polaroid picture spit out of the side of the machine. Zico grabbed it and waved it in the air.

“Damn. I should be a Hollister model.” Zico proudly held up the photo with a smirk.

With a scrutinizing look, you snatched the picture from him. You furrowed your eyebrows in displeasure. “I’m not even in it.”

He glanced at the picture and then back at you. “So?”

Your face fell. You poked the inside of your cheek with your tongue and rolled your brown eyes. “I’m out of here.” You pushed the red curtain aside and grumpily stepped out.

Zico snickered and chased after you. “Jihyun-ah~ Wait for me!” He stumbled out of the booth and searched around for you. *Where’d she go?* He scratched the back of his head.

Suddenly, he spotted you at the nearest Starbucks and headed over. He stopped abruptly and tilted his head. His eyes traveled up and down your exposed legs. *Have her legs always been this long?* Zico’s heart slowly started to beat a little faster. *Woah, woah, woah. What things are you thinking Woo Jiho?* He shook his head and walked over to you.

You thoughtfully observed the menu and tried to pick what you wanted. Zico appeared out of nowhere and peered over your head. “I thought only pretty girls bought from Starbucks…hmm.” Zico mockingly tapped his chin in ‘wonder.’

“Screw you.” You pushed him away and ordered a Peppermint Mocha.

Zico laughed and went up to the cashier. “Howdy.” He smiled at her. The worker blushed madly and nervously bit her lip. She curled a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“Don’t even bother. He likes men.” You jabbed your thumb towards Zico with a poker-face.

The cashier’s eyes went wide as saucers. Zico’s mouth hung agape. You spun around and grabbed your drink off the counter. You stabbed the straw through and nibbled on the tip. You glanced back at Zico and tried not to burst into laughter.

--------

Done with your mocha, you quickly tossed it in the trash and stretched your arms above your head. “Where to now?” You looked down at Zico.

He shrugged carelessly. “I don’t know ’cause I like men.” He grumbled like a child.

You laughed and lightly pushed his shoulder. “Mianhae~ I was only kidding.” You nudged his ribs with an adorable smile. “You forgive me right? Huh? Huh? Huh?”

Zico looked at you and smiled softly. *God, she’s beautiful.* “You’re so annoying.” He stood up and towered over you.

You looked up at him and beamed. “Let’s go window shopping because I’m too poor to buy anything!” You pumped both fists in the air and ran off. Zico chuckled and took a step forward. “I meant to go this way.” You pointed to the left and pulled a laughing Zico along.

Zico looked at your hand in his and smiled. He gave your hand a small squeeze and ran along next to you.

-----

 “I like how we were at the mall and then we end up at the beach.” You laughed and breathed in the ocean air.

Zico smirked, “It’s because of your indecisive that we’re here.”

You made a face and stuck your tongue out at him. You skipped along the empty shore with your arms stretched out. “WOOOOOH~!”

Zico watched you and smiled. His hands were tucked into the front pockets of his dark jeans. He kicked at the sand with the front of his converse. He looked up again.

You stood, static, with your eyes closed, facing the ocean. Zico could only see your side profile. A gentle breeze swooped by, lightly ruffling your long hair. Zico walked over and stood beside you. He glanced at you and a sly smirk appeared on his handsome face.

He moved in front of you and bent down to your level. He leaned in closely that his nose was almost touching yours. Your eyebrows furrowed. *Hey, where’d the sun go?* You could no longer feel the warmth of the sun on your face. Your eyes fluttered opened. You gasped and jerked your head back. “Y-Yah.” Your voice wavered.

Zico laughed and pointed at you. “You should’ve seen your face! PUAHAHAHAHAHA!” He clutched onto his stomach and stumbled.

Your heart softened at his adorable laughter. “I’m glad you find this amusing, you jerk.” You said with a playful smile. You pushed him towards the waters and ran for your life.

Unfortunately for you, Zico’s long legs helped him catch up with you in a flash. He grabbed you around the waist and spun you around. A loud shriek escaped from between your lips as Zico’s laughter filled your ears.

2 Hours later….

Zico fell to the sand and lay on his back. He looked up at the sky and placed a hand over his chest, slowly returning to even breaths.

You dove to the ground and lay on your tummy next to Zico. You rested your head in your arms and breathed heavily. “That was fun. Let’s go again!” You sat up with more energy.

“I don’t know why you insist of having races with me. I always beat you.” Zico said.

“I don’t care!” You exclaimed and fell over in laughter.

Zico propped himself up on his elbow and looked at you. “What’s wrong with you? Are you crazy?” A smile tingled on his pink lips.

You pinched your index finger and thumb together and closed one eye. “Just a little.”

“But that’s okay!” You and Zico shouted in unison. The two of you doubled over in laughter.

“Omona! Look!” You tapped his knee.

Zico sat up and drew his knees up to his chest. You pointed out towards the horizon. The sun was just beginning to set. It was quiet and relaxing between you and Zico. Hues of orange, pink and blue all amalgamated together, painting the sky beautifully. You sighed in content at the beauty and felt serene.

For some reason, Zico’s heart started to beat fast again when he looked over at you. He clutched onto his chest as a soft smile curled his lips upwards. *I must be crazy.* “Yah.” He lightly pushed your head.

You snapped out of your daze and looked at him. “You look like one of those girls from the dramas.” He joked. You rested your head on your knees and laughed whole-heartedly.

“And you look like one of those guys that belong on a magazine cover.” You retorted.

One of Zico’s eyebrows arched upwards. “Are you saying I’m attractive?”

*Yes.* You shook your head with a smile. You stood up and dusted the sand off your bottom. “Let’s roll.” You held your hands out to Zico.

He grabbed them and pulled himself up, purposely crashing into you. You blinked in surprise and looked up at him. The way he was intently gazing down at you made your knees weak. Zico gave a small smirk and strode past you.

You patted your hot face and exhaled. *Wow. That was close.*

------

At the end of the day, Zico had been gentleman enough to walk you to your door.

You spun around and softly smiled up at him. “I had a lot of fun today. As usual.” You said.

Zico genuinely grinned. “It’s because I make everything fun.”

Playfully, you rolled your eyes and laughed. “You wish.” You pushed his broad shoulder.

“Go inside. I don’t want you to get sick.” Zico motioned towards your house with a tender expression.

You beamed and nodded. “Araso. Good night, Jiho-ah.” You waved.

Zico loved the way you said his real name. It sent shivers down his spine. He gave you a lopsided smile and turned to walk. He stopped in his tracks and shut his eyes. There was a burning desire in his chest. *Oh, it.* “Yah, Kim Jihyun.” He called out.

You looked back at Zico. “Yeah?”

Suddenly, he yanked you towards him and cupped your face. His warm eyes searched yours. Without thinking about the consequences, he leaned down and connected his lips with yours.

Your eyes went wide. *What is happening?!* You could feel your heart thud against your ribcage and your mind swirling. Your eyes fluttered closed and you kissed him back.

Zico pulled you even closer, if possible and deepened the kiss. His tongue at your bottom lip, begging for entrance. Your lips parted and Zico took command. You were lucky you didn’t faint on the spot.

Your hands squeezed Zico’s toned arms as he slowly pulled away with a tiny, audible smack.

Your eyes fluttered open and met with Zico’s. Eyes went round. Gasps escaped from lips.

*Oops. .* Zico’s ears went red. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and cleared his throat. “Um…I-I’ll see you tomorrow I guess.” He glanced at you and quickly hurried down the steps.

“Yeah…” You stood, frozen to your spot on the porch.

Zico turned the corner and slammed himself against the wall. He grabbed onto his chest and bit his lip. He looked back at your house and smiled widely. He leaned his head back and sighed in content.

Whistling a tune and hands in his pockets, Zico headed home. He stopped in the middle of the street and howled loudly.

From your house, you heard Zico’s yell. You laughed and touched your lips. *That was amazing.*

~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed reading my oneshot! :D

I freaking loved writing this! It's probably my favorite thus far.

Subscribe! Drop a beautiful comment!

Thank you for reading~!

<3