CHAPTER 2

Behind The Mask

When you wake up , you see that Jieun sleep on the sofa in your room . You walk toward her and cover her with the blanket . Then you walk toward the kitchen and found that Xiumin , Zelo , Yongguk , and Baekhyun already wake up . "Morning everyone" , you walk toward them and take a seat beside Xiumin . "Noona you should be on bed not here" , said Zelo . You just smile and take Xiumin plate and eat the food . Xiumin take back his plate and said "no noona , you should wait in the room and eat only porridge" . Jieun who finally wake up walk to the kitchen when hear people talk . "~~~~kwenchana?" , ask Jieun . ~~~~just nodd her head . "Jieun can we talk privately?" , you ask and wait for Jieun answer . "What is it?" ,  you grab her wrist and lead to the living room . "Can you keep it as a secret from everyone?" , you ask her . She nodd her head and said "but with condition" . You nodd your head too . "First  , you need to call me unnie . Next let me be with you all along cause i fell in love with Xiumin , the guy who treat your wound . Thats all" , she smile . "Okay , deal . BTW you like Xiu (that will be Xiumin new name) right?" , you ask her . She nodd . " No way that i will call you unnie . There's NO WAY !! . Yet you can't follow me around cause it may be dangerous for you " , i do tell he myself . " But .... ", "If you love Xiu Min , you better listen to me " , I cut her off . She just nodded her head .

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

You wake up and went to school with Youngguk and Zelo while Jieun already been sent to her house by Xiumin . When arrive at school , there's were many students were looking at me cause i only wear a mask a my face and my arm were full with bruise everywhere . Youngguk and Zelo just follow my lead until they reach their own class . In my classroom , many student's just shut their mouth cause they scared to interfiere your problem . "Guys listen here very carefully, from now on you guys need to watch Jieun cause Dragon already see me with her these day" i give them