aRe wE finNaLly reAcHinG thE enD oF tHiS heLL mAzE?

Living Love

           It's not so long ago when they were just freshman's in high school. Now that they are graduating, many of them has to separate as their future comes in close. What else could go wrong? The questions in their head of what's more important, will it be finally answered. Baro is finally realizing his feeling towards. Min is notcing that Baro is hiding something from everyone. Will they find out before graduation or everything will be a chaos?

 

Min's POV

          It's been weeks since I last saw Baro and I also do not see him in school. If he keeps being absent, he might not be able to graduate unless he was excused. He said goodbye to each other in a weird atmosphere that time at the amusement park. He was not like that towards me before... Why is he being so nice? I wonder if there is something wrong. Maybe Sandeul know...

Sandeul: Min-ah! What's up?

Min: Oh.. Have you been hanging out with Baro?

Sandeul: Wae? Did something happen to him?

Min: *change of expression* (pause)

Sandeul: Yeoboseyo?

Min: Ah. Mianhe. I'll call you back.

Sandeul: *feels weird about it* Oh. Tell if anything is up. Kkkeuno.

Min: Mm. *Calls Baro's phone*

The mobile number you are calling  is switched off.

Min: This is really weird. *Gets up and goes to where Baro works*

          *Crying* Something feels off. Really off! It's making me feel uneasy inside and to the point I feel like I need to get my heart checked up. I went to where he works, at home, and he's nowhere to be found. I called everyone and they also haven't seen him. They also didn't hear anything about him going anywhere. I'm just hoping nothing happened. What if he got into an accident somewhere far? Should we call the hospitals? 

 

Sandeul's POV

          While on a date with Jia, Min called for the second time asking me for the second time if I have seen Sun-woo these past weeks. Even I didn't have a good feeling about this... The only time he disappeared was when his father die, but I never knew where he went. In fact, nobody knew where the heck he went!

Jia: Sandeul-ah! Snap out of it! What is it?

Sandeul: *mumbling a bit* Sorry. I think--

Jia: I can't hear you. What happened? That was a call from Min, did something happen to her?

Sandeul: *gulps down and speaked a little louder* I think Baro disappeared again. I thought it was weird he hasn't been coming to school, I thought he is just being rebellious. Everybody's been so busy with their own business and with you--

Jia: *a bit ticked* What arae you trying to say?

Sandeul: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just... I forgot that he relied on me the most after his mom went overseas to work. He;s the type who doesn't want to bother people when he himself has something bothering him. He is exactly like a kid. The ones you need to watch. 

Jia: *felt bad* What are we doign here then. The more people to look for him the faster. Aren't you worried. Get moving. *drags Sandeul*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter.

What actually happened to Baro?

Geez... And Sandeul talks like a girl. Smh.

Subscribe and thank you for waiting.

Hope you guys are still reading

and will keep reading till the last chapter!

Comment if you have any opinions^^

Will gladly think listen and think it through.