ThE MoRe I sEe yoU, ThE mOre iM exPecTing tO FinD yOu

Living Love

Baro's POV

          Is it me or is it getting hot? I mean it's just Min, there's nothing more. I think I have a heart problem! My heart is beating way too fast. I can't stand this, I gotta do something!! *About to stand but changes his mind* No, no, it's okay. Everyone's busy dating and she's the only one I can talk to now. Jun Hwan-ah~!!! *Got scared*

Min: Yah! Our order is here.

Baro: Ah. Okay.

Min: What are you thinking about so deeply? So unlike you.

Baro: Wh-what do you care?

Min: Well sorry Mr. Grumpy pants... I'm just saying. You're kinda acting weird. *gets mad* Plus! You're the one asking me to go "play" with you.

Baro: If didn't want to, you didn't have to come. You could've just rejected me or make up a lie.

Min: *disappointed, sigh* It's not that I didn't want to come but are we even that close to even go out with just the two of us? I'm not saying that we're stranger but honestly, I'm feeling a little hurt.

Baro: *thinking* Yahhh~ Wae guerae? *In thoughts: "Why is the atmosphere suddenly like this..."*

Min: *gave up, leaving*

Baro: *grabs her hand* Eodiya?

Min: I'm gonna go and get some air.

Baro: I'll come with you...

Min: No, it's fine. Don't worry, I'll come back. Just...

Baro:*let's go of her hand*

          What just happened? *puts his hand to his chest* I'm just asking her to come and eat with me. Why did a simple thing just turn like this? I don't think I said anything wrong. *shakes head* No, I know I didn't do anything wrong. *checks time* What's taking her long? I guess I should at least check on her. Probably she's just on those girl problems that they have every month. *gets up and went to Min's direction, shocked, hides* ...why is she crying? Did something happen to her? Recently broke up with her boyfriend?? Wait. She doesn't have a boyfriend. Or did she? *shakes head* Is this even the time to think about this, I have to do something. *grabs Min's hand and drag her with him*

Min: *shocked, wiping her tears* where re we going?

Baro: *stop, looked at her* I don't know what happened but, it's not worth crying over a guy who doesn't know what he's missing.

Min: *confused* What are you talking about? You're seriously being weird.  *In thoughts: "Baboya! Why are you even saying this when you're the guy who's making me cry." Cries more* You really... you're so clueless of others.

Baro: *don't know what to say, hugs her* Mianhe. I think I know what you're saying.

Min: *eyes opened widely*

           I didn't know she felt this way. I'm so sorry Min. I didn't realise until now. I think I should stop here. I'm not the right guy for you Min. You deserve someone better. This will be the last time.

Baro: Stop crying. Let me take you somewhere. 

Min: Huh? *worried*

Min's POV

          Does he really understand what I just said? Also he sounded like someone who's going far away. No! He's not actually leaving is he? I know we'll all be in college soon but I never heard anything about him going to States. *arrived to where Baro took her* Woah~ Oh my gosh! I've always wanted to go here!! I can't belive he would even take me to the amusement park. This is so exciting. Wait. I don't have enought money with me. I thought we were just going to eat TT^TT.

Baro: This my treat. Since I brought you out here suddenly. But! This will be hmm.. you're graduation present from me since we are graduating pretty soon. Better early than late. Right?

Min: Thank you. But why today?

Baro: Because.. Amusement parks makes many people happy^^

Min: Is that your real reason.

Baro: *smiles*

          What? Is he really just going to leave that unanswered? I'm pretty sure he'll tell me someday, maybe not now but someday. I better enjoy this since it is a present after all.

          After the conversation at the cafe earlier, I now seriously don't have any idea what is he thinking. Today, I feel like I've fallen more in love with him. One day I'll confess to him properly. Actually, it's kinda awkward for a girl confessing.. But then I've liked him since four years ago. We're finally seniors and I don't think he ever liked me at least one bit. We've been hanging out with just the two of us ever since Sandeul went out with Jia and also because everyone else is so busy. He can't possibly still like Suzy right!? But Suzy's dating Gongchan. Ugh, I'm thinking too much. Today was fun and I'll never forget it. *hugs the pillow tightly and slept*

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you for the patience waiting for this chapter.

I know I haven't been keeping up my updates I'm so sorry.

Hope you guys will like this chapter. 

Even though it's a really short one.

And....

Keep on reading!

Thanks guys!

Hope you keep reading my story^-^