Park Pack

Single By Choice,Taken By Heart..♥

Star was consumed by Jay's performance, she didn't notice two fan girls sneaked back stage. 

"Who the heck is she?' The fan girl said to her best friend. 

"That's Sidus HQ's new trainee.. I heard she is also training with JYP too.. like Jay Oppa did." The other girl said cheerfully.

The first fan, was puffing with jealously. She saw how star interacted with Jay, when he came to get something to drink or wipe his face. 

As Jay walked back on stage,  she stepped straight up to star and slapped her.

The impact of the hit to star's face caused the small girl to fall to the floor. 

"DON'T THINK YOUR BETTER THEN US BECAUSE YOU GET TO BE WITH JAY OPPA!!!"  she barked.  Everyone stared wide eyed at the fan,  Star got up and rubbed her cheek. She fought ever urgue to slap the hoe and her friend too just for the hell of it all. She took a deep breath and caressed her cheek.

"Mainhae unnie, i wasn't trying to." she said and bowed.  The girl was lucky she was at Jay's concert and she was in her idol mode. If she was Jae Byeol right now, she would have kicked the too-short-skirt-wearing old hag's . 

"Don't CALL ME UNNIE! I'm not that old!' The fan yelled, her friend seemed to have back away from the situtation.

Smart move, Star thought. 

 

She closed her eyes embracing herself for the next hit, her hands clenched into fists. "O-oppa?" the fan stuttered.

Star opened her eyes to see the 'Fit&Pinned' in bold yellow letters drenched in sweat. Her arms automatically hugged his back and she hide her face in his back. Jay was taken back by her actions, so were his fans. "Who is she oppa?' The agressive fangirl said with spite. Jay was so irrated by this fan but she was his fan, the reason why he could be the person he was . The one Star adored. "She's my dongsaeng." He said and gave them his signature smile, right as those words left his mouth, star let him go and ran to her dressing room. Her swollen cheek was nothing compared to her broken heart. She slammed the door and tossed her wiggled to the ground. Her brunette redish hair came falling down covering her red cheeks. 'Stupid fan girls! Stupid oppa! Stupid stupid stupid !!!" She growled and grabbed the panda teddy name Demon. She gave him 'love taps' taking out her rage. She plopped herself on the sofa holding demon above her, she stared into his eyes. The memory of when she got him came flowing back.

 

*Flashback*

"Umma.." the young eight year old Jae Byeol whined as she fiddled with her sundress She was a mixed blood, her appa was Japanese and her mother was Korean. She was meeting her mothers boyfriend and his two sons for the first time today.

She hated wearing dresses but her mother is a fashion guru and insisted that she did. Her mother HaeByul was to busy rushing and pulling her daughter to here the child's cry. As the two lovely ladies made their way to the door JB found herself getting annoyed more.

Her mother knocked on the door, when the door opened the girls were greeted by one life size panda and a small one. " Hello Jae Byeol welcome to your new home." The two boys said behind the pandas.

The one holding the big panda place it on the side and moved out of the way for the ladies to walk in. "I'm Jaebeom and that is Jaehyun." He said and lowered himself to the little girls level. Jaebyeol was blushing, she never seen someone so handsome.

" I'm 10 and hyung is 14." Said the other boy with the baby panda.

Jaebyeol smiled at the both of them, her eyes never leaving the elder boy. 

"Y-you're my star!! Umma, I found him!." She said leaving everyone flabergasted.

Later that evening, Byeol found Jaebeom alone. "Star~" she sang and hugged him. Jaebeom laughed at the little cute girl.

" That's your name, not mines." He said and ruffled her hair.

Byeol smiled big at him. "Wanna see something cool?" He said and stood up.

Byeol nodded her head and sat on the stairs. Jaebeom smiled and started b-boying, he ended it with a one handed handstand.

There's a moment when everything around you slower down, and the sound of your own heart beats so loud that nothing else could be heard.

Little Jaebyeol had experince this moment, its when crushes begins and love blossoms.

She clapped and smiled. " You are my star." She declared.

Jaebeom blushed a bit, at the girls bluntness. " okay.. if I'm your star then you are mines.." he said and sat back at her.

"Okay." She said and smiled. " okay, let's make a pack.." he said and stuck out his hand. " what kind oppa?' She said and tilted her head. " That no one will come between us.. its just me and you.. " he said and smiled. "What about Jaehyun oppa?" She asked and giggled. " he's not important, he doesn't like pandas." The elder boy said and the little girl gasped. She shook his hand and quickly ran inside to find the other boy. Soon after Jaehyun came running out side to Jaebeom holding his arm. " She BIT me because of you !!!!" He said and showed his brother his bite mark. Jaebeom laughed and winked at Jaebyeol.

*flashback ends*

 

Jay was finally done with the annoying fans. It hurt him to sqy that, but it was the only way they could ever stand together.

He went to the dressing room. "S-star?" He whispered as he walked in.

The idol found the trainee laying on the sofa

. Her skirt rise high as she got comfortable, the man bite down on his lips.

He mind began to wonder into the forbidden lust, he lean down and pecked her lips - a sweet kiss.

His eyebrows frown when he notice the scratch on her cheek.He should his head and pulled her skirt down, his fingers slid down her thigh smoothly.

He picture flashed through his mind.

Electric shock passed through him and he jumped back, he fell onto the floor. "Look what you do to me byeolie, you got me falling for you." He said and chuckled. He sat there amiring the sleeping beauty until she started to fuss. "oppa..Youre my star" the teenage girl mumbled and hugged her panda plushie tighter.

Jaebeom found himself smiling, he couldnt be more happier.

 


Character's Corner;;

 

tumblr_mbjhdaMAgJ1rhhi6qo1_400.pngtumblr_mb18g2ujIM1rhhi6qo1_400.png

Name: Park Jae Byeol
Stage Name : Star
Age: 18
Blood Type: O
Birthday: 04071994
Personality:
Jaebyeol is straightforward, and blunt. She has shy times, but she is a rather agressive girl. She hits now and ask questions later.
Note;;
I haven't full developed her yet. I just don't want her to be the typical main character girl. So she might change and grow as the story continues.

Demon's DarkSide C:


tumblr_mbr56u7CrF1qa0xrqo1_250.giftumblr_mbr56u7CrF1qa0xrqo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mbr56u7CrF1qa0xrqo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mbr56u7CrF1qa0xrqo4_r1_250.gif

The first Chapter is up ^^;; I Hope you guys like it... Ummm Yeah, See everyone makes Jay an assswhole, whore. But see he is a great guy!!! he tells his underage fans to wait c; That's why i love my hubby jay.. ♥ Anyways, More chapters to come. I hope i get more viewers and stuff. But I'm lazy so it's my own fault. Hey, link me your favorite picture of King Jay ♥

Bye,

Dem

tumblr_mcmmbmNqGI1r18qbxo4_r1_250.gif