Jjinja?!

I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy

"Hyung come in!" I heard Chunji call from behind me. The guy pushed past me and into the room. I stared at him, not moving, still stunned by his presence. It wasn't until Ricky dragged me over to "get to know" his hyung that I came back to Earth.

"Okay talk." Chunji told us. We faced each other but didn't know what to do.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." I replied. A moment of silence ensued.

"Hi." He said again.

"Hi." I replied not knowing what else to say. The rest of Teentop face palmed.

"You two are such awkward people." Niel stated. 

"Would it help you get over your awkwardness if you made out?" Changjo asked us bluntly. I couldn't tell if the kid was being serious or not.

"Yah how would that help?! It would just make it even more awkward." I spat at him in disbelief. Who would make that kind of comment in a situation like this? I was about to tell him off when something pressed to my cheek. Hyunseung pulled back, his face burning red, and scratched the back of his head.

"Mianhae." He mumbled.

"It's fine." I muttered just as embarrassed.

"Aish these punks, already being informal to each other." C.A.P said.

"Yah I'm your hyung!" Hyunseung shouted.

"Not in this line of work." C.A.P mocked him. 

"Wait you mean....." I trailed off.

"B2ST are our allies." L.Joe concluded for me. 

"Jjinja?!" I asked, trying to suppress the excitement in my voice.

"You sound pretty happy about this Hee. Do you have a little crush on Hyunseung?" Niel asked me, smirking. I wanted so badly just to wipe it off his face. 

"Neh, I do." I told him straight out. 

"I've taken a little liking to you too beautiful. I think you and I are gonna get along well." Hyunseung said to me. My face burned as I looked around the room trying to look anywhere but into his eyes. I gave up as his captivating gaze drew me in. We stared at each other seductively losing all track of time, that is until the members put their hands in front our faces breaking our mental staring contest. 

"Stop eye ing each other. The rest of the BEAST hyungs are here and I don't think they wanna see that." Ricky said pulling me closer to him. He's jealous isn't he? That's cute. I turned towards the door where the remaining 5 memebrs stood. My eyes widened as I realized one of the guys was wearing a vest that showed off his amazing abdominal muscles. I scanned them over before smiling to myself. They were all fit and hot, something I didn't mind one bit as I would be seeing them a lot more often. Omo! I'm surrounded by 12 hot guys. Life couldn't get better.................or worse can it?