Buttons

◉|▣◈| “Buttons” B2ST Yoseob ◉|▣◈| One-Shot ◉|▣◈|

 

The last thing anyone could’ve expected to happen when they were hanging out at home on their couch with their boyfriend or girlfriend was to have the other’s mom and grandmother stop by. That is what happened with Yoseob one Sunday afternoon. He and Jin Hyun sat on the couch in his dorms, all by themselves while the others left to give them some space, and just watched a movie on TV and ate popcorn while snuggling up on the couch. He had just left the kitchen when he saw his mom and grandmother walk in the front door.
 
 
Jin Hyun had to put her hand over to hide her obvious smile and giggle as the two women made a fuss over seeing Yoseob for the first time in a long time. She knew his mom, but this was the first time she’d seen his grandmother. They say first impressions are everything, and Jin Hyun believed it. After being introduced by his mom and saying hi, she saw that Yoseob’s grandmother was just as funny as when she came in and started pinching his slightly chubby cheeks.
 
 
Poor Yoseob, though, was going through some major embarrassment at the moment. He loved seeing his family, but this was the first time he’d been with Jin Hyun alone when they decided to drop by for a visit. He knew his mom absolutely adored Du Jun, but he didn’t know why she did exactly. He wasn’t surprised when she asked him where he was right off the bat before she even said hello back to him.
 
 
Being polite, Yoseob turned down the TV and went and got coffee for his mom and grandma. While he was out, Jin Hyun talked with them.
 
 
“So you’re the little girl dating my grandson, hm? Well, I see he’s not as dumb as he used to be. Dear lord, that boy never liked girls like boys should in middle school. He was so immature back then. He didn’t start liking girls until his junior year in high school! I remember his mother scolding him when he’d come home from detention because he played harmful pranks on the girls instead. Such a trouble maker he was.”
 
 
The whole time during the little story, Jin Hyun tried not to burst out into laughter. Guess Yoseob forgot to mention her sharing detention with him because she devised the plan to get back at the mean girls in her class. When Yoseob came back and sat by her again, it seemed as though his grandma didn’t even see because she continued to embarrass the hell out of him.
 
 
“When Yoseob was a baby, he hated bath time. He’d do anything to squirm his way out of it. Anything! He’d scream and cry, and then when he’d actually get in the bath tub, he’d bring the cat in with him because he didn’t want to suffer alone.”
 
 
“GRANDMA.”
 
 
“What? Don’t yell, Yoseob.” She scolded.
 
 
His mom shook her head and smiled. “Yoseob, remember your freshman year of high school? Remember the day you put a frog in the teacher’s desk and locked it?”
 
 
“U-um… yeah.” He said, looking over at Jin Hyun while biting his lip to keep his smile down. Her smile matched his, knowing exactly how this story went.
 
 
“Well, you know how he never opened that drawer? He called me yesterday, saying he opened it.”
 
 
The two younger ones eyes went wide. “What?! No way!” They said in perfect unison.
 
 
His grandma raised an eyebrow. “You knew about this, Jin Hyun?”
 
 
She bit her lip and blushed. “That was my frog from dissection in science class…”
 
 
Yoseob let his giggles slip out. “What did he say?”
 
 
“He found your note. “Maybe it will fossilize some day.” Really, Yoseob?”
 
 
He fell over on his side, holding his sides and laughing. His cheeks were bright pink and he couldn’t contain it anymore. Jin Hyun laughed so hard she snorted, making Yoseob laugh harder and harder until they both thought he would wet his pants. His mom and grandmother’s you’re-so-immature looks and raised eyebrows just made them laugh harder. It’d been years since they did that. Why on earth would their old teacher just open it now? Who knows; all they knew was that it was the best thing they’ve heard all week.
 
 
“Say, Jin Hyun, is Yoseob ever bad?” His mom asked, sipping her coffee.
 
 
The giggling maniac sat back up and wiped the laughing tears from her dark brown eyes. His family was too much. “N-no-ope~” She said, choking on her own words as she tried to quit laughing.
 
 
“Well, if he ever is, just call him “Buttons”.”
 
 
Yoseob immediately stopped laughing and looked straight at his mom. “NO.” He said. “NO. NO. NO.”
 
 
Jin Hyun smiled, raising an eyebrow at her boyfriend. “Buttons? Is that a childhood pet name you never told us at school?”
 
 
“Oh, honey.” His grandma said, shaking her head. “He wouldn’t let anyone drive him to school the next day if we called him that.”
 
 
“Is there a story behind it?” She asked with a grin, looking at Yoseob’s horrified face.
 
 
“No there isn’t.” He said, shaking his head. “Mom, Grandma, I love you, but its time to go. It’s late. Get to bed.”
 
 
“Yang Yoseob! It’s two in the afternoon!” His mom said while shooing him off her arm and making him sit.
 
 
“Mom, don’t!” He whined, already hiding his face under a couch pillow and groaning from embarrassment.
 
 
“Let me tell it.” Grandma said with a smirk that made Jin Hyun crack a little laugh and snicker at Yoseob. “Well, no one outside the family knows it, but Yoseob used to be a little grandma’s boy. He would come over to my house and help me knit sweaters and bake cookies and go yarns shopping with me so we could make things at home with it.”
 
 
Her hand flew to to hide her big fat grin and laugh. Closing her eyes tightly to keep from laughing and crying some more, she held her already-aching sides.
 
 
“Yoseob loved to go shopping with me because he liked to pick out buttons. He made a sweater one day and put so many buttons on it we had to go back to the store to get more. We came to call him Buttons because not only did he like to use them when we’d knit, he’d try to eat them too! Of course he was about four and five when he did this a lot, but he remembers it well, as you can see. Even on his birthday cake, we’d put frosting buttons on it. He loved buttons to much; every toy he got for his birthday had them on them.”
 
 
When she couldn’t take it anymore, she fell off the couch, clutching her sides and squealing and laughing into a pillow she stole from Yoseob. Gasping for breath at the same time as laughing led to some choking, but it was so worth it. She needed to laugh more, but couldn’t manage it. Yoseob had seriously had enough embarrassment for the day, so he told his mom and grandma that if they didn’t stop, he’d call his dad up and make them go watch his stupid old movies with him. At that, they scrambled. Yoseob’s father had the worst taste in movies sometimes.
 
 
When he closed and locked the door after them, he walked back into the living room, flustered red face and all, and frowned at Jin Hyun’s still laughing, hunched over body.
 
 
“Okay, okay! I get it! It’s funny to you!!” He said, groaning and sitting back on the couch, just watching her laugh. She couldn’t even manage any words she was laughing so hard. Yoseob shook his head, trying to forget that had ever been told. “God, thanks family…” He mumbled under his breath. Jin Hyun heard him and got up, sitting beside him.
 
 
“Y-Yoseobie~ don’t b-be like that~ it was awesome.” She said, still smiling and squeaking with giggles. When she tried to look up into his eyes, she fell over on her side on his lap, exploding into more laughter.
 
 
Having enough of this, Yoseob picked her up by her hips and flung her over his shoulder, carrying her out of the living room and upstairs. “Jin Hyun,” he said, trying to sound threatening over his embarrassment. “If you don’t stop laughing, I will silence you forcefully.”
 
 
She didn’t stop laughing.
 
 
Grinning to himself, he opened his door and closed it and locked it again. He moved over to his bed before throwing her down onto it on her back. Still laughing even when she bounced on the springy mattress, Jin Hyun just wouldn’t calm down. He his lips and smiled at her before laying his hand on the bed and swinging himself up and over to straddle her lower stomach. The smooth material of his shorts made contact with her skin after he lifted up her shirt and tugged it off.
 
 
“Jin Hyun.” He said again in a far more husky, low, and undeniably y voice. She looked up at him, just then noticing he had stripped her of her shirt and threw it to the floor, exposing her torso to him.
 
 
“Yoseob…” She said softly, a giggle slipping out.
 
 
He smiled down at her. the tip of his pointer finger, he placed it over her lips and shushed her. “Just relax, my darling,” He purred, “Yoseobie will make it better.”
 
 
Jin Hyun took a loud, rough gulp when his finger retracted from and curled around the bottom hem line of his shirt. Wasting no time, he slipped it up and off over his head. Once his shirt accompanied hers on the floor, he shook his hair out and ran his fingers through it as if having that shirt on made him sweat. His legs squeezed gently on her hips and he sat down on her lower waist line. Instead of a giggle, a very feminine and light groan escaped from her lips when she felt him press on her.
 
 
He smiled at her. “Does my baby like that?” He teased, tilting his head to the right side slightly.
 
 
She smirked up at him, and though she probably shouldn’t have, she said, “I dunno. Am I pushing your buttons by not giving you anything more?”
 
 
Growling, he had her pinned down by her shoulders. Even with her own hidden strength she could’ve used, she couldn’t possibly break out of this strong of a hold from him. Before she could speak, his head leaned down and was soon buried in the groove of her neck, littering her skin with rough bites. Hugging his shoulders tightly, she brought his secret abs and perfect pecs down onto her and let him her sensitive skin. This rough side of Yoseob was new to her, especially since the only other time they’d fooled around together he had been nothing but tender and gentle.
 
 
Turning her head as his lips fell down to her collar bones, she captured the top of his ear with her lips and breathed smoothly into it. She felt him shiver harder when her nails raked down his back; not hard enough to brake skin, just enough to feel good. Her long legs wrapped around his and she used that to help her flip them over. Now that it was her turn on top, she pinned his wrists down above his head and sat on his abs. Grinning down at him as she regained her stolen breath, she couldn’t help but giggle.
 
 
“Am I pushing your buttons yet?”