Chapter 1

Cute Little Prank

Just wild and young
I’m just wild and young
Do it just for fun

(Hello) ladies, my name is me and choice
Yes sir, one of a kind nan jaejumanheun gom, (no) gombodan yeou
(Hello hello hello) yes sir, one of a kind nan jaesueomneun nom
(Wuh) jom bissan mom (get out)



The sound of alarm made Kyungsoo blinked his eyes and stretched out his hands. He rolled his body to the edge of the bed, trying to reach his annoying alarm. He grabbed it roughly and snoozed it then threw it to the floor, pulling his blanket to cover himself as he grumbled.

Shut the , GD. Lemme sleep for a bit!

Just when he closed his eyes for less than a minute, trying to get back his precious sleep time, he heard his window been opened.

“Hey, Kyungsoo!! Until when do you intend to lay down there like a dead?”

He squirmed as someone pulled his blanket away. It was his annoying neighbor, Kim Jongin.

“Yah, Jongin!! Gimme back my blanket, idiot!” He glared at the tan-skinned boy like a pitiful cat which wanted to threaten the enemy that bigger than him.

“No can do, you foolish cat, am not scared of your glare~” He stuck out his tongue.

Kyungsoo let out a sigh. “Just go back home, you prick. Lemme rest in peace here, and don’t sneak in like a in’ thief!”

“…you sounded like you’re gonna die anytime soon.”

Kim Jongin always came to Kyungsoo’s room every time he wanted, that included annoying the poor boy every damn morning since Kyungsoo liked to sleep as much as his books. Their rooms were just opposite to each other in the second floor with only a tree as a separator. Like a monkey, Jongin climbed the branch just so he could enter Kyungsoo’s room.

“I warned you, don’t let me wake you up for the second time.” He put both hands on his waist.

The sleepy black-haired boy stuck out his tongue and rolled over to the side.

Seeing Kyungsoo’s response, Jongin crawled to the bed and lied down next to the other boy. He then ran his fingers to Kyungsoo’s waist, tickling him.

“Yah, stop it, !!!” Kyungsoo laughed loudly as he struggled to free himself.

“Nah, try to stop me, then~!” Jongin smirked as he sped up the move of his fingers.

“Ah, Jongin…” He covered his mouth, trying to hold his laugh back. “Stop it!! You’re killing me!”

“No one could die from this, dummy…”

“Wa-Wait…”

“Beg me, Kyungsoo.”

“Hey…no kidding, it tickles like hell!! Okay, okay I give up, Jongin, stop!!!” His laughing became louder and louder.

“Try to say please, then…” Jongin whispered softly into Kyungsoo’s ear as he made a teasing smirk.

“P-Please…….”

“Can’t hear you~~”

“Dammit!! Just stop it already…ah…please…Jongin, please!!”

The tan-skinned boy stopped his fingers, letting Kyungsoo exhaled. The black-haired boy smacked his arm.

“Damn you…you made me sounded like an actress in a video!”

Jongin only giggled happily as he put his arms around Kyungsoo’s stomach, pulling them closer as he buried his face on the other boy’s pajama.

“Let go, moron…”

“No way, you’re my hugging pillow.”

“head…” He let himself be embraced by the annoying Jongin. Actually, he didn’t mind it at all. But, he made sure Jongin didn’t see him blushing. Yeah, He fell for the tan-skinned boy since forever. Confessed? Not yet, like he had bravery for that.

God, please let us stay like this longer, please, please, please….!!! I’d do anything, just…don’t let Jongin release his hugging…

“Hey, hugging you like this makes me sleepy.” Jongin mumbled and bit the boy’s pajama.

“You…just a minute ago woke me up and now, you sleepy? Stop biting my pajama, am not your food.”

“Uh-huh, maybe it’s better if we’d sleep like this…” He tightened his hug and brushed his face onto Kyungsoo’s hair, sniffing at his scent. “And…I like your scent.”

“S-Stupid!” He blushed even more after hearing what Jongin said.

Oh, for God’s sake, Jongin…You make me insane!!

Just when he almost exploded from embarrassment, his mother shouted from downstairs.

“Kyungsoo, Dear, go down and eat your breakfast, now! I know you wake up already!! And invite Jongin, too. He’s with you right?”

Damn!! Good job, mom…you ruined everything.

“Y-You heard my mom, so…lemme go already…”

Jongin sighed. “Like it can be helped.” He released his arms and got off Kyungsoo’s bed.

 

It was like an everyday view, to see Jongin entered his room, had breakfast on his dining table with him and his parents, and went to school together. Since Jongin’s mother left him just with his father alone, it couldn’t be helped if he needed a family-liked atmosphere, right? Both Kyungsoo’s parents already thought of Jongin like their own children. Also, his father and Kyungsoo’s father are friends since college.

The train that day was crowded with students and workers who, as usual, like robots which had been programmed of where to go. It made Jongin and Kyungsoo cornered next to the door.

“What? Don’t tell me now that you fall for me?” Jongin said as his hands both leaned on the wall with headphone on, standing before Kyungsoo as if it was to protect him. Oh well yeah, it was, from molester.

Since long ago, Kyungsoo always caught those erted people’s eyes despite his plain appearance. Once, he almost got by a random stalker. But fortunately, Jongin came to his aid and so the stalker got arrested. That was why until now Kyungsoo had a little trauma of people touch, anyone but Jongin.

“W-What?! No, you big-head!!” He had to admit that Jongin caught him off guard. He was looking at the tan-skinned boy with deep affection while the other dazed somewhere else.

“Eh? Don’t believe you~ look at your blushing face!” Jongin chuckled as he gave the boy a teasing look.

“Shut up~! It’s because of the light!!” He knew that Jongin could see through that blatant lie. Well, if he couldn’t, that made him a total idiot.

The tan-skinned boy only laughed at that as he ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair while sticking his forehead to the other boy’s. Kyungsoo pouted in a cute way unintentionally.

“Yah, my hair!”

“S’okay, you look better now~!”

That phrase made him got a pinch on the stomach from Kyungsoo.

“Ouch!!”

“Deserves you right, Jongin!” He stuck out his tongue again with a satisfied face.

“…You’re so not cute…” Jongin groaned as he rubbed the place where the black-haired boy pinched.

“Sorry if I’m not cute…” He pouted like a child as he looked away. Hearing that made Kyungsoo’s heart ached a bit.

The train arrived at the station they supposed to get off at. As the door been opened automatically, Jongin said, “No I’m kidding, you’re the cutest”, as he pinched Kyungsoo’s pink cheek gently and then pulled the black-haired boy’s hand so that they could get off safely from push-all-over inside.

If that couldn’t make Kyungsoo happy, then it was a total lie. His heart almost jumped out and flew somewhere else or that he thought he was gonna die from wild heartbeats. He tried to hold back his smile so Jongin wouldn’t see but it was too late.

“Now that’s a creepy smile.” He looked at Kyungsoo in the corner of his eyes as he walked in front of the boy, still holding the other’s hand.

“No, you just said I’m cute~”

“Well, my bad, then.”  Jongin laughed as he looked at the black-haired glared at him.

“You couldn’t take that back!!”

“I know, I know.”

 

As the arguments kept going on, they reached the high school gate. Guess what, they were classmate after childhood friends. That made it perfect for Kyungsoo, but still, confession was out of the question. Maybe it was because of his cowardice, or…

Jongin is handsome and a top student at our private school, excellence in sports and good in many things, almost a perfect being…while I’m just a nerd and at sports, though I’m the second to the top, I’m not as popular as him. Oh yeah, he’s in’ popular, with boys and girls and have his own fans club… da hell. He’s always be the center of attention, even when he’s holding hands with me, the back of my skull feels like it was stabbed by a thousand stares. Wait……He’s still holding my hand…

Kyungsoo slapped off Jongin’s hand at reflex and made the other boy surprised. “Uh…I can…walk to the class myself, thanks.” He ran before the tan-skinned boy, hurriedly to the class.

“Hey, wait, Kyungsoo…what’s wrong?” Jongin chased after the shorter boy.

“No, it’s nothing!” He said without looking back at all.

They ended up in the ‘tag game’ scene like in the plain drama with people’s eyes all on them until Jongin succeeded in grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand and forced the boy to face him.

“Hey, Kyungsoo, what the hell’s wrong with you?” He grabbed the other boy’s shoulders and stared at him.

Kyungsoo didn’t answer and just looked down, avoiding Jongin’s eyes.

At that time, the class door opened and a honey-haired boy came out, his eyes widened as he looked at Jongin. “Jongin!! Good morning!”  He shoved Kyungsoo off Jongin and put his arms around the tan-skinned boy’s neck.

Kyungsoo felt disgusted to the touch and quickly ran to his seat, watching over Jongin with the guy clung onto him. His heart ached again like it was almost being ripped off his chest.

You baby monkey, get off him!! Like he dared enough to shout that out loud.

He saw the tan-skinned man let out a sigh.

“Like I told you Lu Han, don’t be like this.”

“Why, Jongin? You don’t like me?”

Jongin sighed again as he ruffled the honey-haired. “Silly…”

Kyungsoo could see a happy or intentionally-cute smile appeared on Lu Han’s lips and they both laughed together. At that moment, he really wanted to make a honey-haired voodoo doll and stabbed countless needles and nails onto the hell out of it. But, on the actual fact, he just pitifully squeezed his poor textbook out of jealousy.

He didn’t even realize when Sehun, Jongin’s best friend, came to sit next to him. “Yo, what’s with the scary face so early?” He snorted.

The black-haired boy jolted a bit as he released the textbook and turned to face Sehun. “Oh, nothing, there’s nothing wrong.” He then looked away, trying to busy himself by opening the textbook he threw earlier.

Sehun took a glance at Jongin, who still standing in front of the door with Lu Han all over him, and then turned to Kyungsoo again before he finally smiled. “Well, ‘kay then.”

He tried to distract his mind from the thoughts of Jongin. It was not like both Jongin and Lu Han were in a relationship. But he knew that the honey-haired boy was madly in love with his beloved Kim Jongin. And it seemed that the tan-skinned also responded quite well to that.

I mean, look at them, so into each other, spreading the in’ lovey-dovey atmosphere around the class!!

The other fact that made him so pissed was that Lu Han was way more attractive than him. He knew he couldn’t win against that annoying honey-haired boy if they were on one on one battle.

The bell rang.

The stupid pairing came into the class. Jongin took a seat behind Kyungsoo while Lu Han took one that behind Sehun. Not long after, the teacher also came in, and after a greeting, he just directly told the students to open their textbooks.

Eagerly, Kyungsoo opened the page which he had been told to and found some drawings and useless notes that he knew had been left by who. He turned to behind and whispered with a scolding tone. “Damn you!”

“What?” Jongin whispered back.

Super Jonginnie the last man standing?!” He gave the tan-skinned a glare before showing the notes on his textbook.

Jongin snorted. “Cute, eh?”

“.”

“A handsome , yeah.”

Kyungsoo turned back, pretending that he didn’t hear what the other boy said, and came back to face his textbook before the teacher came and scolded both of them. He could feel Lu Han’s glare had been stabbed his back until the classes finished and the break time bell rang.

Sehun approached his best friend and asked him to have lunch together. Lu Han heard and quickly made use to that.

“Hey, can I join in too?” He asked sweetly and got replied with nods from the both.

Jongin passed by Kyungsoo’s seat and slightly his black hair.

“What?” he slapped off Jongin’s hand.

The other boy only chuckled as he put each arms on Sehun’s and Lu Han’s shoulders and headed to the canteen.

Great, trio idiots. He stuffed his books into his bag, forcing them to go in and then decided to buy breads for his lunch.

All day, he watched Jongin enjoyed himself with the rest of idiotic gang, forgetting his presence. And that made him depressed although he must admitted that he hated if everyone’s eyes were locked on him when the tan-skinned paid attention to him.

Yeah, that’s one of my reasons to stay away from him when it’s still in school or I’d get bullied by his fans…but…

Should I ignore him too when we get home?

He pouted and murmured to himself as the bell rang which meant the last period had ended. Kyungsoo quickly grabbed his bag and walked out of the classroom as Jongin spotted him in the corner of his eyes.

As soon as he reached his room, he locked his window and closed the curtains so his childhood friend couldn’t come in. He sighed and thought that he did the right thing. Well, he couldn’t let Jongin see his depressed face right now and got him laughing in satisfaction.

Actually all this time, he intentionally left it unlocked, hoping to see his beloved would enter his room with a big grin on his face. Pulling his hair, he dropped himself onto his bed and started to roll over randomly.

Bzztt….bzzt…bzzttt…

His phone vibrated inside his pocket. He took it out eagerly and just as he thought, an incoming call from Jongin. He threw it to the other side of the bed and ignored it.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten,….!! Can he just stop calling!!

He covered his face with a pillow roughly, hoping that his phone would stop vibrating. And after many calls had been ignored, Jongin changed his tactics and started to send Kyungsoo a text message.

Once again, Kyungsoo’s phone vibrated. Knowing that it was a text, He reached for his phone to see what Jongin wanted.

From Jongin Jongout: Open the window, now!! =___=

To Jongin Jongout: Don’t wanna

From Jongin Jongout: Open it or I’ll throw your precious Billy from the second floor!

With that last text, Kyungsoo ran to his window and opened it harshly. From across, he saw Jongin smirked as he waved a voodoo doll made from unused fabrics, Billy. It was made by Kyungsoo at his fourth grade as homework for his art class because at that time Jongin accidentally destroyed the drawing he supposed to give to the teacher. And so, he made the doll to curse the tan-skinned boy resulted with his homeroom teacher called his parents. But somehow, it became Kyungsoo’s favorite doll.

“When did you….How dare you steal my Billy, Pighead!!” He shouted in shock.

The tan-skinned boy stuck out his tongue and made a mocking expression. “Well, I just wanna play with Billy~ you mind?”

“Of course I do mind, !!! Gimme back my Billy!”

“Then, I come over there.”

“No, don’t!!! I’ll lock the window again!!”

Jongin sighed. “Well if that’s what you want, say goodbye to Billy~” He lowered the hand that gripped the voodoo doll, making it seemed like he’d drop it anytime soon.

“Noooo------!! My Billy!!!!!!!!” His eyes widened as he anxiously watched Jongin’s hand.

“Or not.” Just after Kyungsoo let out a relief sigh, the tan-skinned boy continued. “Maybe I’ll just cut the arms and the legs of Bill—“

“NOOOOO!!!” He finally screamed in desperation. “Okay, okay, you can come…just, don’t do anything to Billy, he’s got nothing to do with it!!”

Jongin smirked as he knew he had won. “Then, I come to your side now~” He started to grip on the tree and climbed its branches. Kyungsoo stepped back as he let the other boy came in through his window.

As soon as Jongin stepped inside, the black-haired approached him, trying to get his voodoo doll back. “Billy!!!” But Jongin swung his hand that had Billy upwards, so the poor boy failed and fell onto Jongin’s chest.

“Not so fast, weirdo.” Jongin smirked teasingly as he hugged Kyungsoo, letting the boy in his embrace.

Blushing, he tried to push the tan-skinned away. But with difference in strength, of course his efforts were gone to waste. “Jongin, you prick!! Lemme go!!”

“Before that, first, you have to tell me, what’s with the long face?”

“It’s…nothing! It’s got nothing to do with you!”

“Man, even aliens in outer space know there’s something wrong!! You think how long I’ve been with you?” Jongin hid the doll behind his back and started to pat Kyungsoo’s head with his other hand.

“I told you it’s nothing! So just off!” he buried his face in the tan-skinned boy’s chest as he avoided the other’s eyes.

“If it’s nothing, then why are you avoiding me?”

“Am not!!! You’re the one who--” Kyungsoo quickly covered his mouth with his palm as the other hand gripped tightly onto Jongin’s T-shirt.

!! What did I just say?!

“Hmm, is that so? Now that’s easy to let it all out, right?” He smiled gently as if he already knew of what to do.

“Easy my !!! You provoked me!!” Kyungsoo hit the other’s chest as in regret of giving a clue.

“So…that means you’re jealous because I didn’t pay attention to you at school, eh?” Jongin giggled as he slowly Kyungsoo’s black hair.

“T-That’s not it, idiot!!! Now lemme go already!!!”

That in’ idiot Jongin!! Did he already know everything?!! , I’m so doomed!! He struggled again, this time he just wanted to run to somewhere else, far away from Jongin or maybe, hiding his head in the ground such as an ostrich.

I wish I were just a doll like Billy!!

“Then, tell me what is it really about, hmm?”

“…Mmm…not telling!!”

“You want to be separated from Billy?”

“Noooo!!” He shouted as his face still buried on Jongin’s chest.

“Then, speak, Son!”

“Prick, you’re not my father!!” He pinched the tan-skinned boy’s stomach.

“Ouch, hey so rude~ just pretend that I’m an angel who ready to hear your confession of sin.”

“Yeah, right.” He rolled his eyes.”You’re the Lucifer.”

“Hey I like that~! Jongin is the Lucifer~” the tan-skinned sang with the tone of Lucifer by SHINee.

“Pfft~~ don’t sing, moron!! My ears hurt!” He giggled as he looked up at Jongin.

“Why? My voice is admirable.” Jongin pouted and puffed his cheeks as he stared back at Kyungsoo.

The black-haired boy laughed. “Yeah, I really admire you when you don’t sing~” He poked Jongin’s cheek.

“So mean…” The tan-skinned boy showed a sad face, trying to make puppy eyes. His free hand was now on the other boy’s waist.

“Dude, I can see through that fake expression.”

“Tch, you’re no fun.” Jongin rolled his eyes.

“Eh, what? The ‘almighty’ Jongin is sulking? How cute~” Kyungsoo chuckled as he pinched both Jongin’s cheeks harshly and shook them until the other boy squints his eyes.

“Being sarcastic, eh?” He rubbed both cheeks with one hand only after Kyungsoo released his pinching.

The black-haired boy chuckled again as he leaned his right cheek on Jongin’s chest and closed both his eyes, snuggling a bit. He felt Jongin’s warm and big hand was every strands of his hair.

“Feeling better now?” Jongin asked with his low tone, sending electricity to Kyungsoo’s skin. The hand that was still holding Billy encircled the other boy’s waist, pulling him closer.

“Mm-hmm…” He nodded slowly as his hands ran to hug the taller boy, gripping on his white T-shirt. He clearly heard the heartbeat that sounded so melodious to him.

Baby, you lit the fire in my heart.

Jongin gave the black-haired boy a gentle smile even though he knew the other wasn’t looking. In silence, they were hugging. And for Kyungsoo, that was the precious silent moment which he liked the most. And as the cold wind penetrated the window, Jongin tightened the hug which made Kyungsoo even happier.

“So, you won’t tell me no matter what?”

Kyungsoo shook his head a bit. “No, it doesn’t matter anymore now.” He smiled sweetly. How ridiculous it was, with just a hug, Jongin could wipe out all of his anxiousness.

He also felt that Jongin patted his back when he said. ”Okay, then. But next time, you have to tell me everything that’s in your head. And don’t try to lie to me, Kyungsoo. I really hate it when someone’s not telling me the truth. I’ll feel that I’m being left out.”

He knew that the other boy referred to his past incident. The mother told Jongin that she would go to his grandpa’s house and that it’s only for a short time. In fact, she left with another man and her presence was still unknown.

“You worrywart.” Kyungsoo chuckled. “Alright…I will.” As sleepiness consumed him slowly, he yawned.

Jongin pushed him gently and put his big hands on the black-haired boy’s shoulders. “Sleepy?” He then cupped the boy’s cheek.

Feeling the caressing Jongin gave to his cheek, he nodded and started to rub his eyes cutely like a kid. The other boy smiled again and suddenly grabbed his back and legs, making him jolted and realized that he was being carried in a bridal.

“Jo-Jongin…what…put me down!” As in startled, his hands were around the tan-skinned boy’s neck. He flushed when he saw Jongin’s face turned to him and smirked teasingly.

“Shut the hell, bratty.”

With that being said, he let Jongin carried him to the bed. As soon as the taller boy put him down there, he jolted again as jongin hugged and pushed him down.

“Yah, idiot!! What are you doing?!”

“Tonight, I want to sleep here, with you.”

“H-Huh?” He widened his eyes as he couldn’t believe his ears. Jongin’s hands were each next to his sides. The other boy was now on top of him, leaning closer to his face. He only could freeze.

“I said I want to sleep together with you or did you not hear me clearly?” Kyungsoo swore the eyes that stared directly into his were really a pair of the iest eye he had ever seen.

He gulped. “Uhh…” He was too enchanted with the way Jongin looked at him. He blinked like an idiot, feeling that all his souls left him out as the breaths of the man he loved blew in front of his lips and their distance was too dangerous for him to pass out soon.

“Kyungsoo, Dear~ what do you want for dinner?” His mother shouted from downstairs. The one that made his souls came back to his body and brought him back to reality.

“No mom!! Am not hungry!!” He shouted back as he pushed Jongin away, making him fell to the side. The other boy sighed heavily, rolling his eyes.

“But you have to eat or you’ll turn into skeleton!”

“I said I’m not hungry and I won’t turn into such thing, Mom, don’t worry!”

“Well, if that’s what you want, Son.”

His mother stopped her shouting, leaving him in an awkward silence with Jongin.

“So…you won’t be eating?” Jongin scratched the back of his head.

“No, I’m too sleepy for that.” He shook his head as he puffed his cheeks.

He heard the other boy giggled. “What?”

“No, it’s just I’m imagining you turn into a creepy skeleton for real.”

“Wh…yah!! I won’t, !!” He hit Jongin’s face with his pillow. “I want to sleep, now off! Go back to your habitat!” The pillow was returned to its original place and he was ready to go to the dreamland.

“No can do, I said I wanna sleep here and that’s final.” Jongin had his arms crossed.

“W-Well if you say so…” Kyungsoo grabbed the forgotten Billy from the other boy’s hand and put him lied down as a separator of the two. “Billy also sleeps here, between us. Cause I don’t want to be alone with you.” And then, he finally lied down himself.

“What the . You made it seems like we’re father, mother, and the newborn baby. Not that I actually want a voodoo doll as my son though.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t hold back his laugh. He saw Jongin threw Billy onto the floor. “Hey, don’t be rude to Billy.”

“I don’t give a damn about our lovely son, Honey.” He turned to where Billy had been thrown at. “Billy, Dear, let Papa be all lovey-dovey with Mama tonight, you sleep there like a good boy, ‘kay?”

“Dafuq, Jongin!! Who’re the mama and papa?!”

“The two of us, Honey~” Jongin winked as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Whatever.” He pulled the blanket to cover himself and so did the tan-skinned boy. He rolled his body to his left side which had Jongin and slowly closed his eyes.

Few seconds later, Kyungsoo could feel the tan-skinned boy moved closer and suddenly flinched when the arms were being wrapped around his back tightly.

“Jongin!!” His eyes now opened again widely.

“Hmm?”

“What the …are you a baby koala?”

“Maybe~” The tan-skinned boy giggled as he buried his face onto Kyungsoo’s chest.

“Hey, stop snuggling, it tickles like hell!”

“Mmm…It’s warm…how unfortunate that you don’t have s.”

If it was like in the comic, some veins might already be popped up now on Kyungsoo’s face. “Hah, sorry if I don’t have one. For your goddamn information, I am a healthy young boy!” He ended it with a pout and pulled Jongin’s hair.

“Owwie~! But even though you don’t have them, I still like you~” the other boy mumbled, still snuggling onto the chest.

Hearing that one statement, Kyungsoo startled and pink tint appeared on both his cheeks. “Wha—“

“And…you have s~”

“ert!!!” He rested his arm on Jongin’s head and his hair gently.

“What? Am not one! At least I don’t your .”

“If you do, I’ll throw you out of the window~” Kyungsoo answered calmly.

Jongin let out chuckles. “But you do have a nice .”

“Jongin, don’t try anything funny.” He gave a warning.

“Okay, okay, I won’t.” the tan-skinned boy tried to assured him but then he mumbled. “At least not tonight.”

“Hmm? You said something?”

“No, nothing at all. By the way, do you realize that we’re having bed talks like a couple?”

Kyungsoo blushed. Actually he wasn’t aware of this coming and to tell the truth, this made his heart beat wildly. So uncomfortable to think that the source of all this was burying the face on his chest.

What if…

“Your heartbeats are so loud, are you nervous?” although he didn’t see Jongin’s face, he knew that the other boy gave his usual teasing (evil) smirk. “Am I making your heart skips beats?”

“L-Like hell! Can you just shut up…I…I’m sleeping here!”

Jongin snickered. “Alrighty, Honey.”

 Kyungsoo’s heart kept beating faster and faster as time went by so quickly. Because of all this nervousness, he got a hard time to sleep, plus their positions were like a real couple, hugging so tightly. And that made him couldn’t hold his desire to not the hair and sniffing at his beloved one’s scent since he liked it so much. Smiling, he slowly fell to a deep sleep.

Without the black-haired boy knowing, Jongin moved his face slowly so he could look up to the sleeping face the other boy was making. “So defenseless and innocent, my Kyunggie…” He smiled before finally moved again closer and put a slight kiss on Kyungsoo’s pink lips.