2;

the Bridesmaid's Wedding Dress.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

3 years ago, in which Myungsoo was 22 and 21 for Jongin...

 

"What's this?" Myungsoo asked and furrowed his handsome eyebrows - making him looking more handsome.
 

"What's this, again?" Myungsoo picked the envelope which has his name written on it. The one who was asked by him shrugged and answered, "Errr, just look at it you dummy. Can't you just read it?"
 

"Whoa... cool down. You know I'm tired reading things, right?" Myungsoo babbled while opening the envelope. It was an invitation. "...A wedding? Who's going to marry, huh?" Myungsoo asked again without opening the card.
 

The guy felt like punching him for questioning such weird questions. "Will you just read it, Kim Myungsoo?"
 

Myungsoo shrugged and his eyes widened. He congratulated the guy and hugged him but then he whinned, "Yah hyung, the wedding is freaking tomorrow and you are telling me now?" And with that Myungsoo gave the hyung a hard punch.
 

"...Well, urgh suprise? It's your fault for being too busy with your examinations. Don't blame me okay? Anyway, I'm here not to ask you just to attend my wedding but to ask you to be my..."
 

"Ahh, I know... I know... You want me to be your bestman right?" Myungsoo cut his hyung words proudly. "I'm asking you to perform at my wedding actually..."
 

"Ahh, not again. I get tired nowadays you know. Well, It's all because of my popularity I have to perform here and there." At that time, the hyung Myungsoo is talking to seriously was eager to smack him but he knew Myungsoo was kidding around so he just patted his back.
 

"Please, I know you can do it. You are a pro. You can prepared for it in just a minute right? I hope you sing for us the Lucky song since my girl and I - we are best friend you know." And of course why would Myungsoo said no? It was his freaking troll senior's wedding!

 

 

 

 

 

           L went to the small stage with his acoustic guitar proudly. Everyone watched him as he went off to the small stage after it was announced that he was going to perform for the bride and the groom. As L sat down, everyone watched every move he made.
 

He sure look more handsome than the bride. L took the microphone and said, "This is for my best troll hyung - Nam Woohyun and his wife Nam Chorong noona."
 

L tapped on his guitar first and then he started to sing the song along with playing the guitar. Everyone especially girls swooned over his angelic voice. 
 

"Do you hear, Rong? 
Hyung talking to you.
Across the water across the deep blue ocean...
Under the open sky oh my, baby he's trying
Hyung, she hears you in her dreams..
She feels your whisper across the sea
She keeps you with her in her heart
You make it easier when life gets hard..."

 

              L changed the lyrics a bit so that it'll be more special. And when L was about to sing the chorus, a girl who was wearing a white dress - which Myungsoo assumed that she must be one of the bridesmaid, well the girl stood up to get some food but when she stood, she accidentally crashed into a waiter who was holding a tray full of drinks.
 

              The unlucky waiter fall to the ground, while his tray was nowhere to be found. The drinks splashed into the poor girl's dress... But the worst part was that it even splashed right into the bride's face making everyone shocked in awe.
 

             Myungsoo stopped his performance and went down to calm everyone, he reached the girl's hand to help since Woohyun was already busy helping his wife - she didn't seemed angry but she was... laughing? Making the rest of the guest to laugh as well since the bride laughed.
 

              Myungsoo ignored everyone and still trying to reach the girl's hand since she didn't move even a bit. She was stiffed. And the moment when she turned her face to him - Myungsoo then realized she was the girl he was looking for over after a year. In stead of replying Myungsoo's gentle hand to help her, she ran from the scene which caught Myungsoo off guard.
 

Then came a pregnant lady running after her while whispering - well, maybe her name? "Naeun... Wait for me." Myungsoo recognised the pregnant lady as Sunggyu hyung's wife. Myungsoo smiled - widely.

 

 

'That's her, she's the girl. That one bridesmaid I've been looking for a year. The one who tripped over her dress because of her high heels...'

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter