Squirming Boyfriend

Squirming Boyfriend

 

"Okay, I had to ask you; so why if your boyfriend has a sensitive spot on his nape!?"
 
Baekhyun's hands kept punching Chanyeol's chest, while the taller man struggling with his laughter. He needs to stop or Baekhyun will kill him first.
 
"Answer me!" His cute boyfriend yelling again. Aah, really. Chanyeol forced himself to stop, as he ran his big palm to ruffles Baekhyun's soft brown. The smaller man scowling even more that actually made a fun on his face, but of course, our innocent Baekhyun would never realize that.
 
"Nothing is wrong, baby... You know I like it when you're squirming under my touch." Chanyeol grinned.
 
Baekhyun always wishes he didn't need to overly sensitive that made him always squirming whenever someone touches him on his shoulders and neck area. Now his boyfriend seems like found a new hobby related to it. 
 
"I don't like it, though. You can touch somewhere else except that--" and Baekhyun realized his implying words. Now his face was red, and how he wished to not get blushed too fast when face to face with Chanyeol.
 
Of course, Park Chanyeol grinned even more. "We're do you think I should touch you then?" He came closer, and Baekhyun needs to step back.
 
"I... Don't know. I don't wanna know! Geez Park Chanyeol I hate you!" Feeling can not get rid of this problem, Baekhyun chooses to yelled his boyfriend again. Only resulting another laugh from Chanyeol, of course.
 
"But I love you though! Because you look cute and in someway when you squirm, Baek!" Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into his embraces in one action, leaving Baekhyun with a gasp. His hand already locking the petite one, on the waist and on the nape. Baekhyun fight the urge to not moans or anything that makes Chanyeol feels more dominating. Hell no.
 
"So, suggest me Baekhyun, where should I touch you?" 
 
Jeez. Now, Baekhyun wished he hadn't have a ert boyfriend!
 
 
--------------
 
A/N:because suddenly the thought of Chanyeol could be a real dirty-minded guy was popped up and squirming Baekhyun actually turn me onto more a beast-Fangirl.
A/N/N: because random Drabble is random.
Night One