Did Not

Detention

 

"So class , lets get back to -------"
 
So its Monday . No , BORING Monday . I sigh as i look at the clock on the wall . Another half an hour to dismissal . Oh god . It feels like a year . I rest my chin on my palm as i shut my eyes . Hoping , the time would just tick faster . 
 
As i was about to go to dreamland , i felt a soft nudge on my hips . Knowing who it is , i open my eyes and gave him a one of my death glares . Park Chanyeol , my annoying seatmate . Instead of backing away , he smirks . 
 
"Your sleeping habits are the worst ."
 
My eyes widen at his 'comment' . Don't tell me i've been snoring all this while . And that's what hits me , i wasn't even sleeping . I mean , i was close to ... Until a beast came nudging me on the hips .
 
"I wasn't even sleeping you freak ."
"Yeah right ."
"Oh shut up ."
"Why don't you shut up first ."
"Well you started it !"
"Did not !"
"Did too!"
 
We snap out of it and realise , all eyes were on us . Great .
 
"Kim ______ ! Park Chanyeol ! Detention .."
 
I look at the teacher in disbelieve , i know , he is too . 
 
"Thats not fair seongsanim !"
"Yeah ! I'm just asking some questions !"
 
Wow Chanyeol . Way to go .. Now i bet she's gonna ask ....
 
"What question ? Does it have to do with History ?"
 
I look at him . I held in my laugh as i look at his expression . Gosh , it was priceless .
 
"Uh .. No ."
 
I look at him in disbelieve . He could have just say out a random question . He clearly is an idiot . A freaking idiot . Now ... My after-school plans with my friends are ruin . Thanks to someone . 
 
-RINGGGG !!!-
 
Dismissal . Usually i would just run out the door and just leave this place . But not now , not today .. I'm booked . From hell ..
 
"Lets go"
 
I look to my side . Him , with his annoying grin plastered on his face . So called 'milky skin' face . I scoff and went ahead of him . I felt him catching on my speed from the back . I smirk , and felt thankful for my long legs . 
 
"Yah wait up !"
"Its not my fault that you have weak legs ."
"What ?"
 
Sensing trouble , i run to the detention room . As i reach i knock on the door , it was empty . Only a female teacher on its 30s , sitting on the table with an impatient look on her face . 
 
"Come in . Take a seat ."
 
I take a seat by the back . The sound of the door knock caught my attention , and an exhausting Chanyeol walking towards me . He take a seat beside me and give me this 'your-gonna-pay' look . I stuck my tongue out before laying my head on the table . Suddenly the sound of a phone ringing caught my attention . I look up  , at the teacher . She seems panic and uh ... Panic . She stood up from her seat grab her bag and was about to leave when she stop her trance and look at us .
 
"You guys are dismiss . Somthing unexpected happen . Don't tell the others i dismissed you early ."
 
And with that , she ran out the door . I punch my fist in the air and pack my stuff  happily. I was about to open the door to the room when Chanyeol smash it close again . Oh , i almost forgot he has detention with me .
 
"What the hell Chanyeol . Go away . I have plans ."
"No . We need to talk ."
"What is there a need to talk about ?" 
"My feelings .."
 
For the first time in all my life , my heart beats faster than usual . Not wanting to jump to conclusion i let go of the door knob and face him .
 
"Speak ."
"Are you blind Kim _____"
"Uh .. I'm seeing things perfectly now ."
"Thats not what i meant . Can you not see how i felt and acted towards you ?"
"... You tease me all the time . You disturb me . You -- .. What do you feel about me ?"
 
I heard that when boys teases girls , they like them ? Is it true ? By the look of it , i think so .. But , seriously ? Oh god . Help .
 
"I like you _____ ."
 
Okay . Its true . But , how is it possible ...
 
"But .. No way . I am no one ."
"You're everything to me . I tease you , to get your attention . I want your attention all on me . And only me . I can choose to ditch school everyday but no .. Do you know why ?" 
"W-why ?"
" A day , without you , not seeing you , not teasing you .. Feels like hell . I needed you . I need to see you . I like you _____ . No .. I love you ."
"Y-you're not playing with me aren't you ?"
"What ? No .. I truly love you .. Would you be .. My girlfriend ?"
 
I stood in front of him , silence . Still digesting those words . Finally decided , i look up at him .
 
"Lets get to know more about each other first .. Before , you know .. Taking a step up ."
 
He thought for a while before looking at me with a huge smile . 
 
"I'd love to . So are you free ? Like now ?"
"Well , looks like i'll have to cancel my plans ."
 
-END-
 
Park Chanyeol , aka Happy virus . Love his voice . Hah . Love him and Exo fighting ^^ do support them and ... Yeah . Comments and subscribes are welcome . Keke . ANNYEONG .