Final: Because I'm a Girl

Because I'm a Girl [Oneshot]

Seo JooHyun (Seohyun): Purple

Kim Myungsoo (L)Blue

 

Listen to this Song: Because I'm a Girl (KISS)

One... Two... Three... Snap! Indeed, I am a photographer. Korea's Best Photographer. Ne, Kim MyungSoo-imnida~. I once again, positioned for a new angle to capture images from the model. When suddenly a girl blocked the camera, and at the same time, she turned her head around. Bowing and saying sorry. I said its okay, and just smiled. She must be working in a Salon, I guess... Those uniforms it look like they're from the Salon.  She walked away as I continued to capture images. i suddenly remembered her saying sorry and bowing. Those sweet voice, and ulzzang-like face. Yeoppoda~

 

Bad luck was really with me today. Woke up late, Spilled a coffee, Missed the bus, what else is coming today? I sighed and continued walking. I mindlessly walk when I heard a snap. I looked around and saw a photographer capturing images from a beautiful ulzzang. I bowed and said sorry to him. He said its okay and just smiled. Those husky & angelic voice, and that smile that can lighten up the world. I sighed again. He is so handsome. Head to toe, prettier than girls, I guess. 

I went home, tired. I dropped myself in the couch and massaged my temple. Stress & problems... When I suddenly remembered him. I didn't even forget him. Strange.... I am a forgetful person. Those soft, brown hair, white skin that every girls would die for, alluring eyes, perfect nose, pinkish & kissable lips. I wonder what's his name. Whatever. Why do I even care about him?

 

I dropped dead from that stressful work... When I suddenly the girl's face who blocked my camera. Long mixed black and brown hair, milky white skin, innocent eyes, perfect carved nose, and adorable pink lips. I sighed. Why do I care and remember her? Arrrgh. When something popped up from my mind. Her picture was in my camera. I printed it and it came out perfectly. I posted the picture to my wall. I stared at it like an hour? i wonder what's her name is. Ugh, like I care?  

The next day, I went to Salon. I found my hair so greasy like Woohyun Hyung... So yeah. I walked to the nearest salon near to my work. As I opened the door, bells jingled. Staffs looked at me but this one girl didn't budge at all. Busy doing then'twoman's hair. I chuckled lightly.

I heard the bells jingled but I don't really are. I'm doing my job, gotta finish. This woman has a date with his lovely boyfriend. Finally finish, I looked up and saw him. Yes... The boy from yesterday. The other staff and him, went to a chair to do his hair. I went to that staff, and told her I'll do the job for her. She smiled and thanked me. And... Complained how she is stressed, tired, or whatsoever. I just chuckled. The boy went to the chair, resting his chair. Making himself very comfortable, eyes already closed for a long time. Didn't even saw me. I just chuckled lightly and went to do my job.

Letting the cold water gush into his hair as I put a shampoo. Massaging his scalp. 

Silky black hair... It doesn't look greasy anyways.... I guess that is what he thinks? I chuckled. As I continue to do his hair, I accidentally hit his eyes. It was painful. Shampoo in his eyes. Really... Mian~

"Omo"

"Mianhe~ Jeongmal Mianhe!", I bowed.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. Rubbing his eyes... Aww cute! Oh. Shut it Seohyun. He is not, okay? You're in emergency. UGH!

I opened my eyes. The shampoo hurts! I rubbed my eyes, and looked who did it. Curse this wo- WOAH! It's that girl from yesterday. Yeoppo (Pretty) but a pabo too. (Stupid?). I chuckled and said its okay.  Then the owner of the Salon came and said sorry to me for having a stupid staff. I just chuckled. But when the owner is pushing and scolding her. Hey, she's  a human too! I watched them as the girl bowed her head and kept saying sorry. Okay, that's enough! She is a human too, GEEZ!

"Hey. I said its okay to her. Don't you know what sorry means?", I glared at her and to the girl who was sorry, I felt pity and sorry. But something slightly stabbed my heart. What is this? No. It's okay. It's nothing...

"Look, Woman! She is a human too. I'm a costumer, right? So do what I said. She is sorry, and it does not hurt badly. GEEZ!".

The girl who was sorry looked at me and smiled. Its nut just a simple smile but an angel-like smile. I melted softly. I heard her mumbled "sorry". Aww... Kyeopta!

 

"Thank you", I mumbled, not very sure if he can hear it. I once again raised my head and saw him smiling at me. Melted-smile? I'm not very sure if its right...  but somehow, it melted my heart. I like the feeling. What am I saying? Seohyun... My hearings blurred as the both of them nag each other. "She is a human too", says the boy. "She is stupid staff", A  dialouge like that. As my hearings get lost, my sightings got clearer as I stared at this handsome man infront of me. . After few minutes, the stupid fight ended. He is my hero. I should thank him. I didn't notice my eyes are still fixed at him when he looked at me after the fight. He cleared his throat. I shook my head, and sighed in embarrassment. He is a one heck of  a handsome hero. 

"Thank you", I thanked him as my lips sealed into a smile.

"You're welcome..", He smiled.

Finally, after the stupid fight, I looked at the poor staff. I noticed she was staring at me for full five minutes. I know, I'm handsome. I cleared my throat in awkwardness... She shoo her head cutely. Really cute, without her even trying. She sighed... In embarassment? I think. Well, she is really cute! 

"Thank you".

"You're welcome", I said showing my so called "Cheerful-Gummy-Teeth-Smile". She chuckled, and I chuckled too. 

"Let's continue the work, shall we?", She said.

I nodded and took a seat. She continue to do her work. Her hands on my scalp, it just feels nice. Like I am in a paradise. I love the feeling. Her soft hands, on my scalp massaging and washing it. Shall I come here often? I'd love too, but that would make them think, I'm a stalker or something going her always just to let her wash mine. As she was done with her work, I said thank you as she smiled and bowed, saying:

"Come again, Sir!", She smiled.

Oh, really! I wish too... Seohyun..? Her name is in the tag. Hehe. Cute name. "Ne, I'll try to come often, if it wouldn't make them think I'm a weirdo or something", I joked and laughed. 

I laughed whole-heartedly. I guess, he is a joker and a sweet guy behind those cold-city man guy, huh? I guess, I have a proof of a saying "Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover". This guy, he managed to make me laugh after lots of years, I have not laugh for some reason. Loner much, huh? Well, let's not go there...

"Nice joke, Sir!".

"Stop calling me Sir", He chuckled and laughed again.

"Then what?", I asked. I started feeling comfortable around him, and how I wish he feels the same way too.

This girl, she managed to change me. A sweet guy again... I don't really like the title people keep on calling me. "Cold-City Man/Guy". Makes me think I am such a loner or  bad guy. I chuckled in my mind with that thought. Hmmm. Let's move... What should she call me...

"How old are you first... Seohyun~sshi?", I asked.

"I'm nineteen. How did you know my name?", I said. Is he a stalker of me... Nah, never will happen. Not even a single guy would fall in-love with me or a secret-admirer. 

"You're such a pabo... Its in your name tag", I said and laughed as her face showed innocent and confusion. I find it cute...

"Oh~ That... Hehe", I cheekily smiled and scratched the back of my neck. Pabo pabo pabo... Jeongmal Pabo, Seohyun~ Bad luck is really in-love with me, eh? I chuckled. 

"Why? Are you thinking different?", I . Oh god! She is so cute and innocent.

"O-oh... A-ani. A-a-ani", I nervously said.

"You know, since your cute, I'll let you slip off this time", I smiled showing my eye-smile.

"Never thought your this childish", The words slipped off from my mouth.

I laughed. This girl makes me laugh and  let me see the world again with so much happiness... "I'm twenty. I guess I'm older than you", I giggled at the thought of her calling me "Oppa". 

"The name is Myungsoo... Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo Oppa~", I sang in a girl's voice as I heard her giggled.

This guy is really childish. "I thought your a cold man, but I guess not. I guess its right when they say: Don't judge a book by its cover", I chuckled.

I smiled heartedly. "I really don't like it when they call me "Cold city-man".

"Thanks, Hyunnie~ Thank you for opening my eyes again to see the world... With so much color and happiness", I said.

"Hyunnie? Oh. MyungMyung Oppa. No problem", I said. Nicknames, ah! I blushed at the way he called me, so sweet~ Why is he so handsome and sweet?

I blushed at the way she called me. That's new to me. She is so cute.

 

~

After my shift ended and the moments with him ended, we separated ways. I went home. I just realize I was holding his bini. I smelled the scent of it. Mintish... Exactly the smell of him. I shall return this tomorrow. I'm glad I knew all about him. He is talkative. I chuckled at that thought.

~

I woke up, with a bright smile on my face. I quickly took a bathe and changed. I headed to his workshop. There, I found him taking pictures. Cars... He really have passion for it. I smiled. His co-worker noticed me, and let me in. Calling Myungsoo. I smiled.

"Oppa, You forgot your bini", I said as I handed him his bini.

"Thank you, Hyunnie~", I ruffled her hair. Oh got! Why do I miss her?  I pulled her to go infront of the camera and pose. I heard she dreams of being a model. 

He pulled me and placed me infront of the camera. Oh god, how I dream of being a model. I was shy at first... Then I said, if its my dream I have to do it. And then, I started posing. I saw him smile and raised three fingers, meaning my pose are great!  

"Hyunnie~yah. You dream of being a model, right? I'm giving you the chance", I said. I saw her smile. "How about, going her anytime then we'll take a picture of you? Then, we'll publish it", I said. She nodded her head like a small child.

"Jeongmal? You'll do that for me?", My eyes sparkled as it is my dream. He nodded. I ran to him and hugged him. He is such a good friend.

She ran to hug me. Our bodies are pressed. I felt the warmness... I hugged her back. 

~

Months passed, and guess what? We are dating. We realized we have feelings for one another. Every weekends, we go to  racing area. Together with some other racers. It's filled with so much fun, especially when you're with him. We always win, because we are always together. People call us: 

"Infinte Lovey-Dovey Couple"

"Sweetie Pie Couple"

"The Passionate Couple"

"MyungSeo Couple"

He really have passion for cars because every weekdays, he went here. And now, were dating, he always bring me here. Together with other couples and his friends and mine. 

~

One day, I got a call from her. Asking me where am I. ... I forgot. It's our date today. She said its raining so bad, and that she forgot to bring an umbrella. I stopped what I am doing, and put the ink of the camera at the high rack.

Don't tell me, he forgot our date? I frowned. Somebody tapped my back, I smiled thinking it was him. I looked back, I was wrong. It was a couple sharing an umbrella. I moved out of the way, because they're asking for a way to go. Finally. he came.

"Sorry Hyunnie~", I said while opening an umbrella. Jeongmal, sorry. I forgot. I'm such a bad boyfriend. Ugh...

"That's okay, Myungie Oppa~", I smiled. I reached out for the umbrella. Just like a couple, sharing it. When, I saw him  opening another. I was disappointed. I wanted to be like the other couples... Sharing. I walked away, letting the umbrella slip out of my hand.

"Hey, Wait up!", I ran up to her, and covered her. "Yah, Why did you let go of the umbrella...", No response.

"Babe~", I cooed. Finally, after lots of "Babe, Hyunnie, Honey" thingy, she talked to me.

"Oppa, can you share the umbrella with me? I like to be the other couple. Sharing..."

"I see, that's what you want. I thought you wouldn't like if we'll share, so I brought an extra", I said and giggled.

"Hey, your making me think I don't like sharing and I am disgusted with it. What kind of girlfriend am I?", I chuckled.

We laughed, and continued our way to our date.

~

Yes, we are dating. I really love her more than anything... I wish nothing could part us. One day, she went to my studio. I was in the photo room where I post her pictures. I smiled to each photos, I really do love Seohyun. She's my everything.

I am in his studio. I was looking at the pictures scattered at his tables, while he is in the other room. I accidentally spilled a juice on my clothes, so I changed to his. A long jacket. 

Just in time, he went out from the room. He smiled at me, and get his camera. He took a picture of me as I smiled and posed. But this time, the camera went wrong. No ink. He was about to get it, when I stopped him. 

"Babe, I'll be the one who'll get it", I smiled.

"Okay, baby!", He calmly said.

I searched for the ink when I saw it at the top of the rack. I tried to reach for it but its so high. It spilled in my eyes... And everything went black... All I hear is me falling down, pictures that are hung, fell down. 

I heard her fell down, with the things. I panic and went to her. I saw the ink spilled in her eyes. Oh! ! I screamed and ran to her, shaking her body. I should've been the one to get the ink. I should've stop her, if I knew this would happen. I cried my eyes out as I went outside the studio, going inside my car, driving to the nearest hospital. 

.

There I was, sitting at the waiting area, while they try to fix the problem. Finally, the doctor came out.

"Who is the relative of Ms. Seohyun?", the doctor asked.

"I'm her boyfriend!", I raised my hand.

"Please tell me what happened to her", I beg, my eyes turned red and puffy from the crying.

The doctor heaved a deep sigh. "I'm so sorry... But, the ink is a toxic and it damaged her eyes deeply. She cannot see anymore, unless someone volunteered to donate eyes".

"Thank you, Doc", I told him as he went away. 

.

I am in my studio, sitting and regretting everything. I was holding the empty bottle that have damage her eyes, while crying my eyes out. I hate myself! If only, I didn't meet her, it wouldn't happen! But, I do love her. I hate it! What am I suppose to do now? I threw the ink due to frustration. The picture she cut, her kissing me, I threw my picture and placed hers again in the wall.  (It's a two pictures which she cutted) I decided to clear my mind from the problems by racing a car again.

This time, its my last... After the race, I gave up my keys to the owner of the place. I'm quitting... I've decided, I'm giving my eyes to her. Even if I won't see, I'm willing to give my eyes. That is how much I love her. Giving my all and best, even if it hurts. 

.

At the operation

Here I am, lying beside her. Except the bed is separated. She is still sleeping. I touched her hands and looked at her. As they moved my bed, they straightened my head. As they put a mask covering my face except my eyes. A tear slipped from my eyes.

I love you, Seohyun... After all, its my fault. I deserve it.

.

As they unwrap something from my eyes. My vision blurred then I can finally see.I saw his co-worker holding a cake infront of me. Congratulatory? 

I went to his studio, after the incident. I saw the photo I cutted, his photo was gone. I traced my picture using my finger. I guess he doesn't really liked me. He must've played my heart... All guys are the same, they break girls heart after the girl give them their all... Why did I even trust him? I hate him... He disappeared from my life after I woke up. I have no clue where he went. I just knew someone donated his eyes to me. And for sure, its not him. Its because he plays with girls heart after they gave their all to him. I guess, he must've been bored playing with me... 

After that, I went home. Watching a movie, while eating an ice-cream. Cookies 'N' Cream, both mine and Myungsoo's Favorite flavor. Tears fell from my eyes. 

"Today we broke up... You told me to meet someone better than you, and be happy... You're just like all the other guys. What happened to when you told me that you loved me? Honestly, I don't want you to be happy. What am I going to do if you really forget me? I'm in so much pain, more pain that I can bare. Because I'm still in-love with you"

"What if you meet prettier girl than me?"

The following day, I was back to work again. I am wiping the mirrors when I saw him came in. I looked back, when I saw its his co-worker. He giggled. He gave me something. I smiled at him and accepted it. I opened it, and saw a magazine with my pictures published on it.  Its Oppa who published it. I tried to stop myself from crying.

~

After my shift ended, I went to visit MyungMyung Oppa's favorite hobby place. Racing Area... Even thought its windy. I was about to go down to watch the racers, when I noticed him sitting on a bench. With a sunglasses. I went near to him. Then  dog appeared with a toy on his mouth, Oppa reached out for the dog's toy and threw it and the dog went to fetch it. They're playing...

Due to the windy weather, a photo flew and landed just right infront of my feet. I picked it up. It was a picture of me. Tears fell from my eyes, as he searched for the picture beside him. I gave it back. He bowed. I didn't utter  single word. He went away with his dog. Now, I know everything..

He was the one who donated his eyes for me... I'm so sorry, Oppa~ Saranghanda. How I wish, we'll be together. If that's the destiny. You're different from the other guys. You didn't play with girls' hearts, or mine. You took care of me. I love you~ I tried to stop my sob, but it came out. Like little by little... Thank you for being there with me always... Saranghe, Jeongmal! All my life, I pray for someone like you, and I thank God for giving me you... You are the most special gift I've ever had. Thank you for giving me your eyes, I'll surely take care of it... Why can't I have one then one to you, too? I'd be more happy. Why give two? I hope fate brings me to you. And let me take care of you... You're not a burden, I promise~

Here I am, blind. I reached out for my dog's toy. I threw it in order for him to fetch. Yes, he is my guide. I disappeared from Seohyun's life because I don't like her to be sad and be a burden to her. Her guiding me? Its a no no... then I felt the wind carried the photo away. I searched it beside me and its not there. A person came to pick it up, and gave to me. I sense the person sob. A woman's.. No way... It sounds like Seohyun... Its not the right time to face her... But fate will bring us to our destined paths... Its just not right, right now... Saranghe, Seohyun~ Forgive me... And thank you for opening my eyes that you can find happiness in the world. And, its you... You were a gift to me, and I hope I was too to you... I want you to see the world with two eyes, and see what I see when I was with you. With appreciation and colors. I don't like people laughing at you for having a blind boyfriend. That is why, I save you from humiliation. For the sake of your humiliation, I left you... .I bowed at the person, and went away with my dog. Bye...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End

I followed the ending of the MV. Cause honestly, I don't know what to put in the ending, so I decided to follow the ending of the ending of the MV. >:D<.

_________________________________________________________________