The Coincidental Meeting

I Knew You Were Different...

Saturday Morning.

The Boys.

11.30 a.m.

Siwoo was waiting for Jr at the entrance of the amusement park.

Jr came running towards Siwoo as fast as he could.

"You're 30 minutes late!"shouted Siwoo.

"I'm so sorry,Siwoo.I forgot to set my alarm yesterday.I'm seriously sorry."Jr was panting heavily after all the running.

"Just forget it.Come on.Let's get in."Siwoo pulled Jr into the amusement park.

'Since you're late,you pay."demanded Siwoo.

"What?!You've got to be kidding me."Jr refused to pay for the entrance fee.

"Well then.Guess you came here running like a mad person for no reason.I'm going home."Siwoo was about to walk away when Jr suddenly pulled his shirt.

"Alright!I'll pay."Jr was paying for the fee when suddenly saw someone familiar.

He saw Nana and her friends  walking around.

Siwoo didn't get to have a good look at them since he them from a far away distance.

Siwoo tried to remember who they were but his thought faded away when Jr shouted at him to get his attention.

"Are you okay,Siwoo?"Jr thought Siwoo was sick or something but Siwoo just nodded.

"Hey Jr,I think I just saw someone familiar."Siwoo told Jr about it.

"Who?How many people were there?Were they from our school?"Jr kept asking Siwoo questions.

"I think so."answered Siwoo.

"No way.That's not possible."replied Jr.

"But they..."Siwoo tried to convince Jr but he failed.

"Just forget about it.We came here to enjoy our youth.Just have fun."Jr didn't let Siwoo finish his words.

Siwoo finally decided to forget about them and have fun.

 

The Girls.

"Hey guys,what should we ride first?We've been walking around and we haven't even played anything yet."Ailee couldn't wait to have fun.She's been for asking her friends to ride The Viking with her since they arrived.

"Calm down.Okay.Let's make a deal.First,we ride what Ailee wants to ride,and then we ride what Lee Seul and I want."Nana actually wanted to ride the rollercoaster.That's why she made a negotiation with her friends.

"Alright.How about you,Lee Seul?"Ailee accepted Nana'ssuggestion.

"Well...Okay."Lee Seul had to accept because even if she didn't,it would be 2 vs 1.

Ailee held her friends' hands and ran towards the ride.

Luckily,when they arrived,the queue wasn't that long.So they didn't have to wait for a long time.

The girls sat down and fastened their seatbelts.

When the ride was about to start,the three of them were shocked to see who were on their opposite.

 

The Boys.

"Hey Jr,let's go ride something else."suggested Siwoo.

"What else is there to ride?!We already rode everything here."Jr said with an exhausted voice.

"Nope.Not everything.There's one more."said Siwoo while smiling.

Siwoo dragged Jr towards the ride that he was talking about.

When they arrived,Jr was struggling to run away from Siwoo but he failed.

Siwoo knew that if he told Jr that he actually wanted to ride The Viking,Jr would back out.

"Are you crazy?!You want to ride that thing?!"shouted Jr.

"Relax.It's the same as the rollercoaster."said Siwoo.

"No.Its not.I hate ships."replied Jr.

"It's going to be fun."Jr didn't have any choice.Siwoo kept asking him nonstop.

"Alright,but if anything happens to me,you're responsible,got it?"said Jr.

Siwoo didn't care about what Jr said and quickly dragged him onto The Viking.

They sat down comfortably and quickly fastened the seatbelts in front of them.

When the ride was about to start,Siwoo was shocked to see three girls staring at Jr and him on the opposite side.

That's when he realised,the people that looked familiar to him were Nana,Ailee and Lee Seul.

Jr who kept complaining to Siwoo quickly looked where Siwoo was staring.

He was speechless to see the three girls in front of him.

Suddenly,the ride was slowly moving side by side.

It's speed became faster and faster everytime.

When it reached it's fastest speed,the girls couldn't stop laughing when they saw Jr screaming like a little girl.

Siwoo raised his arms and started shouting with joy.

The Viking kept on swinging until it was time to stop.

After the ride fully stopped,the girls and the boys climbed down to meet each other.