Ch.2

Not The Look But The Love

During Lunch Kyung Mi went to sit at her own table with her friends and EXO Geeks and EXO Nerds were looking both your way trying to get your attention to sit with them. "Okay girls this is getting no where." Kyung Mi said as she notice the two group will fight if you sit with them or the other.

"Better luck unnie haha~ Its you the only close person with these two groups." Rina laughed and Kyung Mi sighed."It would be so much easier if they all would just get along." Kyung Mi stated and they all agree. Sadly they aren't." Min Hye smile. "These guys never realize that those stupid girls hate them so much, yet they still want to be with them." Ae Ri angrily stated.

"Hyung go get Kyung Mi to come and sit with us." Kris asked Xiu Min and Xiu Min didn't bother cause he was enjoying his stem buns. "Aigoo, look at you!" Luhan laugh as he open a bottle for Xiu Min as Xiu Min smile and thanked him. "Hyung go get Kyung Mi." Tao whinned. Lay shook his head looking around to see if the Queenkas arrived yet.

"HYUNG! Go get Kyung Mi to sit with us please~" Kai, Sehun and DO said with puppy eyes at Suho who was irritated as well. "NO, you guys can go ask her if you want." Suho said and they turn to Baekhyun with puppy eyes. "Not gonna work on me." Baekhyun said as their head hang low. "Aigoo just go sit with her then." Chanyeol said as they smile and were about to leave. "If you pass that line I will kick you all out!" Suho warned as they sat back down. "Meanie." Kai wishper.

Soon the lunch room was filled with screams of fan boys and girls again. Kyung Mi know who it was as she just ignore it. "This day can't get any better." Tae Mi stated.

"Oppa lets go sit over there!" ChoHee point at an empty bench next to Kyung Mi's bench. Joong Ki and the boys went to sit there with ChoHee following behind.

Joong Ki walk towards your bench and sit in yours as ChoHee glared at Kyung Mi. "Whats the meaning of this unnie?" Eun Jae asked ChoHee who just shrugged as she smirked and walk towards their Bench also.

"Oppa what are you doing here next to the girl who hangs out with the biggest nerds and geeks in the school?" This cause Kyung Mi to slam her hands on the bench and stood up. "Who do you think you are? Just because you're famous and you can just look down on anyone you want to?" Kyung Mi smirked as all the attentions were on you and Cho Hee. "Chohee go away I didn't ask you to come cause any troubles." JoongKi stated as ChoHee ignore him.

"Are you acting tuff infront of your friends now?" Yoo Min asked walking towards ChoHee, Yes she's one of the queenkas too. In the Queenkas there are about 7 people including Eun Jae, Kyun Min, Yoo Yoo, Sa Rang, Minji, Yoo Yoo and ChoHee the leader. As for the group of Kingkas there's JoongKi, EunHyuk, KyungHyun, Jae Jae, and Joo Min.

"I'm not acting tuff, for your information." Kyung Mi said as she look at Joong Ki. "Joong Ki ssi if your here to cause problem I would like to ask you to leave please." Kyung Mi said nicely.

"Hyung I think you should leave." Jae Jae said nudging Joong Ki who angrily stood up. "Do you think I wanted to just sit here?" Joong Ki smirked. "I'm taking this bench!" Joong Ki smirked and glared at you.

Kyung Mi look at him in disbelief. "We should go, these dumb people think they're all this and that but outside of this school they're nothing but a nobody." Tae Mi said as the girls got up and walk towards Kyung Mi.

"Yea keep that in mind." Kyung Mi said as she got up.

"She's gonna get it. No one ever call me a nobody!" ChoHee said as she angrily sat next to Joong Ki who glared at him.

"And you want to know something." Joong Ki smile sarcasticly.

"Yes oppa?" Cho Hee smile. "You're annoying now get out of my face and go sit with your girls." He said angrily as Jae Jae and Joo Min try to hold in their laugh. "Oppa! Don't say that to me!" ChoHee pouted.

"Unnie come here he doesn't want you." Sa Rang yelled as Cho Hee stomped towards her groups seat.

"Kyung MI-ah!" EXO Geeks and EXO Nerd finally surrounded her table. "WHAT." She scream causing everyone to quiet down. Except for Sehun and Tao who kept pushing eachother to get to you. "Yah Panda move away." Sehun said as he push him. "Panda? YAH BEAR GET AWAY." Tao scream.

"This isn't making anything better." Min Hye shook his head.

"Kyung Mi-ah are you okay?" Chanyeol asked sitting next to her. "I'm fine." Thats all she answered.

EXO stared at eachother as everyone sending death glared towards eachother. Kyung Mi suddenly feel the coldness era around their table.

Ae Ri tapped Kyung Mi's shoulders making Kyung Mi look towards her. "Are you ready for another round?" Ae Ri said. "What?" Kyung Mi asked clueless while Ae Ri point towards the group. "Oh man." Kyung Mi bangs her head on the bench lightly.

"If looks can kill I would have killed you already." Suho said starring at Kris. "Psh a shortie like you can't do anything." Kris said causing his group to laugh.

"Guys stop it, can't you guys at least be friends?" Kyung Mi asked. "Friends with them? NO, NEVER" They all said as they turn their back on eachother.

"Fine be like that then." Tae Mi said as all the girls got up and went to class.

"This isn't over yet!" Xiu Min stated as they all walk away from eachother.

/

/

It was the end of school and Kyung Mi was finally free from all the dramas. While walking down the side walk alone Chanyeol ran and tap her on the shoulders. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He pouted.

"Sorry I was soo happy to go home that I forgot about you." Kyung Mi sarcasticly said and he sadly pouted.

"You know I wish I was really goodlooking sometimes." Chanyeol stated which Kyung Mi look towards him and smile. "You are handsome to me...Well all of you guys the geek group and the nerd groups." Kyung Mi stated. "Really how?" He asked.

"Not telling you...When the times come I'll help you guys be better than those Kingkas!" Kyung Mi smile and patted his back.

The walking home was pretty quiet Kyung Mi look at Chanyeol who was busy listening to his music and using his hand to play an imaginary guitar. Kyung Mi shook her head as she smile to herself. "Sometimes these guys are more than just  regular guys." Kyung Mi thought.

"Kyung Mi-ah!" Chanyeol suddenly burst out causing you to jump. "y-yes?" You asked as Chanyeol bow. "Sorry I didn't mean to scared you, but you seem to get more prettier everyday are you putting on make up these days?" Chanyeol ask noticing your make up. "Huh? U-h Uhhhh...Umm not really?" You blushed as you hit him. "Are you trying to kill me with that out burst?" Kyung Mi yelled changing the subject. "No." Chanyeol said and Kyung Mi stick her tongue out.

"Last person to finish home buys ice cream!" Kyung Mi yelled as she ran away from him. His eyes widen as he suddenly saw Kyung Mi already a block away. "YAH THAT'S NOT FAIR!" He yelled as he ran after her.

"He's such a lovely guy, but sadly he never knew that I like him, I've been liking him ever since first year of high school. When he just move in next door. I was afraid to open my curtians because our balcony was across from eachothers and at night whenever I go out to watch the stars he was always outside too. That caused me not to go out sometimes but after becoming one of the Ulzzang at school he became a close friend he was more open whenever I walk home alone he would run next to me and talk to me. Hrmm let just say he was the first friend of mine except for the girls." Kyung Mi talk to herself as she suddenly saw Chanyeol running ahead of her.

"YAH! CHEATER!" Kyung Mi yelled as Chanyeol stick out his tongue and kept running. When Kyung Mi got to their house Chanyeol was already sitting in the bench in his front yard smiling at her. "You get to treat me Ice cream now." Chanyeol stated.

"I will tomorrow after school." Kyung Mi laugh.

"Can I come over tonight? My parents aren't home." Chanyeol pouted. "Sure...But through the doors!" Kyung Mi stated cause she know he loves to cross over the balcony into hers. And yes the Balcony aren't that far apart its like 4 feets away and with that long legs of his he can surely make it.

"NOPE I'm coming through the Balcony BYE!" He ran inside the house leaving Kyung Mi mouths drop open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Update ^^

Enjoy it :D