Even Time Won’t Accept My Apology….

Even Time Won't Accept My Apology.....

 

I opened my eyes as Yesung’s face come playing in my mind. Lately, I keep thinking of Yesung, feeling very lonely suddenly. I stare around the room, sniffing the familiar air. The smell of Yesung’s perfume is everywhere, making me feel like he is here every second, watching me in my sleep like he used to do. I let out a loud sigh, and I stand up, walking towards my bathroom, when I suddenly realized that something is stirring on my bed. I slowly uncover the white blanket, to my surprise.

“Ryeowook?” I said, confused. How did Ryeowook ended up sleeping here?

He stirred a bit, and slowly opened his eyes.

“Siwon-ah, good morning! I’m sorry, but I got sleepy, so I decided to stay here for the night.” Ryeowook said, explain himself.

“No, never mind. I’ll just gonna take my bath now. Maybe you should go back. I’m afraid that your parents might be looking for you.” I said, before helping him to stand up and sending him out.

After that, I continued my usual routine, and get ready to go out. It’s Sunday, and I decided to go and have some walk, just to release myself from everything that is flying in my mind.

I stepped out my house, just to be greeted by the cold air outside. I shrugged my body, but it makes no difference. The coldness inside my heart is even colder. I walked to my favourite park, where I had first met Yesung. I don’t know why I keep on missing him. Maybe I just need to find his replacement.

'But wait, didn’t you and Ryeowook are couple now?'

I was shocked to hear my own voice talking to me, reminding me of the small, cute boy who is now my boyfriend.

But deep inside my soul, I know he didn’t even get close enough to fill my heart like Yesung does. To whom am I lying to?

“Siwon-ah, what are you doing here?” a sweet voice come from behind.

I turned my face, only to see Ryeowook standing behind me, smiling

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked, the look of concern appeared on his face.

“Yeah, I’m okay, it’s just….” I said, wondering if I should tell him that I still cannot go of Yesung.

“Siwon, I wanted to say something. I hope you are ready to listen to me please?” Ryewook said suddenly, making my heart beats faster.

“The truth is, I can’t compete with a memory, Siwon. How can I fight with someone that I can’t see? There’s two of us, but it feels like three. Sometimes I wish that his ghost would just let us be.” A glimpse of tears escaped from his eyes, and somehow, it gives me the pain I’ve never feel before.

“So, I’m ready to back off from your life. I know that I can’t replace Yesung, and can never be. But I just hope that you will love me for who I am…” He looked down, before suddenly he kissed my lips.

“I love you, and will always be. Goodbye!” He stands up and run away.

I sat there speechless, and dumbfounded. Before I realized anything, my heart screamed for Ryeowook’s name. I stood up and started running after him.

Suddenly, a loud horn and a piercing shriek catch my ears. I saw Ryeowook’s body flew before hitting on the ground, blood splatting everywhere.

“Wookie!!!!!!!!!” I scream, my heart is breaking into pieces. I kneel down beside his unconscious body, hugging him and shooking him hard, calling his name each time. I am desperate to see him open his beautiful eyes again, to listen to his voice again.

“Wookie! Wake up please.” Suddenly, I feel my cheeks turn wet. My tears are falling helplessly, continuously dripping onto Ryeowook’s bloody face.

“Somebody called the ambulance!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, before crying and hugging Ryeowook again.

I watched Ryewook as the doctor pushed the bed into the operation room.

Suddenly, I couldn’t contain my tears anymore. I ran towards the exit and drive to where Yesung is.

I sit down and hugged the tombstone, crying.

“Yesung, I am sorry. I don’t know what to do. Each day I misses you, but you won’t come back. But now my heart feels so empty without Ryeowook by my side. I don’t know, but I guess I had fallen in love with him without noticing it myself. I’m such a jerk! Yesung, help me get my Wookie back! I love him, and I wanted him to know that. Please!!! I don’t want to lose Ryeowook like I lost you!” I cried, I screamed, I howled.

But none of them would help me get my Ryeowook or Yesung back. Right now, I could just wish for Ryeowook to be strong and keep fighting, so that he will make it.

I pray beside Yesung’s grave, hoping for Ryeowook to be okay again, feeling the wind caressing my cheek.

“Siwon, he will be okay. Don’t let him go again.”

'Yesung, thanks for being with me all along.'

I know it’s just my imagination, but I somehow believe that Yesung s always with me, wishing for my happiness, with my Wookie…..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! My first oneshot!!!! A first I want to make it Yewon as the main one, but somehow it turned otherwise…hahahah…

Don’t worry, I still ship KyuWook and Yewon…lol

Tell me what you think about this story, and I’ll send you my invisible cupckaes…hahahah

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subbing…heheheh….

Love you guys <3<3<3 x1000