Chapter 1

Yoin

She was a beauty...

Chestnut hair, dark olive green eyes, blushy cheeks, long lashes, nicely shaped eyebrows and a pouty, kissy pink lips defined the look of the silhouette of a girl.

She was waiting for the car to arrive. Living in a posh mansion, having security guards all around her which indeed annoyed and embarassed her quite a million of times; she walked behing the built muscular guard who opened the door and led her to the seat in the car.

"Nakajima. You don't really need to come today?"

"I'm sorry madam, orders are to be followed. I have no choice but to stay watching you and get rid of anyone who comes close to you."

"SERIOUSLY!!!! Just don't. That's the reason i don't even have friends. I don't wanna start the freshman year like this again." The girl cried.

"I'm really sorry."

"Ah, dad is calling you. You don't even have good ears and yet you are a guard." The girl smirked as the body guard turned around to face the mansion. She grabbed the chance when she could and slow ran away after opening the right side of the car, and getting on the bicycle which Risa, her 'baby-sitter' prepared for her in the perfect spot.

"CRAP. Sir is going to be mad at me. Better catch her before she goes away from my sight...."

Before he could do a move, she already disappeared midst the traffic outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, quick!!!! I'm going to get lat at this rate."

"Here, here, coming dear!"

A black haired guy with the fringe fallen to his eyes, stood impatiently in the corridor at the door. The busy mother of two other children ran to him and handed him his lunch.

"Mom, just so you know, i'm attending college, not a kindergarten, not a school. I can eat lunch in the canteen."

" Do you think i can provide you with enough money?"

The slender, tall boy sighed as he left and made his way through the traffic by his bicycle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl from earlier, was 'Wooing' and 'Yaying' as her escape plan turned out to be a sucess even though she knew she was going for a big trouble after she goes back home.

"Swish swush!" She slowed down as she spotted thebicycle parking area and just as she was going to do so, another bicycle hit hers and both the riders fell on to the floor BAM!

"ITTEE!!!!!"

"ARGHHH!!! Just where do you think you are going....."

Both there eyes met. It lasted a few minutes and then they stood up slapping out whatever dirt was there on their clothes.

"I'm sorry." The guy said as he took his bicycle which was lying crashed on the floor and moved to another spot.

"Ah..." Before the girl could say anything he had left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat in one of the window seats and wondered about things while looking outside.

"Ooooh..." A strange hobo looking guy whistled together with a bunch of others.

"Look who we got here."

"Welcome babe."

She glared and ignored them and turned to face the window again.

"Excuse me!" I deep, hoarse voiced guy said as he pushed the bunch away and sat down in the seat behind the girl.

To the ringing of the bell the teacher entered and started the introduction.

"You over there, whats your name?" The teacher Mrs. Hana pointed at the mysterious looking guy at the very corner.

"Ao.....iie, Shiroyama Yuu desu." He bowed and sat down while some 'it' girls went "kyaaaaaaa."

"Next, you over there."

The girl didnt seem to respond as she was lost in to the outside world.

"EXCUSE ME I AM ASKING FOR YOUR NAME THE GIRL WHO IS DAY DREAMING!" The teacher let her anger out which surprised the girl as she turned around and apologized with a bow.

"My name, it is ......... Akihito Yoin."

The whole class gasped.

...................

......

..

AKIHITO YOIN??!!

The girl looked around more carefully, confused. "Eh? Is my name..funny? Weird? "