The Start

Popping Out The Question

 

Start.



 

HunFany Shots


Pooping Out Question

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


Tiffany Pov

It was typical Seoul winter day,cool and sunny.I met my boyfriend for lunch at an Italian Restaurant near the college I was attended.While waiting for his arrival,I play my pink Ipad and ordered a cup of warm coffee. The restaurant’s door opened and there he was,a cute tall handsome guy coming in and making his way towards me while smiling ever so sweetly to me.

“Hey cute.” he called me as he pecked on my forehead.
“Oh.Hye dear.” I greeted him with my infamous eye-smile.

As he take his seated in front of me,I pouted cutely to him and mumbled,“Hun-ah,I’m hungry~”.
He laugh and chuckled to my action. “I order foods for you okay?” he patted my head.
 “Nae~” I pouted again cutely.

He called the waiter and order some foods from the menu for both of us.While he’s busy ordering the foods,I secretly staring longingly at his handsome features and admiring every single part of it.His brownish astonishing eyes,pointed nose,his perfect jaw-line and kissable lips.Everything about him,I like it all and I want that so badly.He’s just so perfect.

One moment,everything was as it should have been.As he finished,he turns his torso towards my direction again to face me.
“I miss you baby.” He whispered while caressing my hands.
“Miss you too.” I smiled while enjoying the warmness of his hand that covers mine so perfectly.
“Do you like it?” he asked me.
I simply nodded and smiled again.He came closer and sat right beside me.He wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me.
“Feeling better now?” he mumbled.
“Yes.” I agreed while admiring his cute smile.

Finally the waiter came while carrying our meals on the tray.I thanked him as he finished replacing all the foods on our table.
“Let’s eat honey.” He offered.
“Okay.” I nodded.

Since we had a limited time,we ate quickly.Sehun had to get back to his work;his afternoon would be busy.Finally,we’re finished eating and he payed the bills.He hold my hand while we’re going out as he was guiding me infront.Deep inside,I was so melt and touched to his action.

Sehun asked me if I wanted to go to Lotte worlds that evening.I agreed and nodded yes to him.Before parting,he suddenly hold my hand,
"Tiffany wait.." he holded my wrist softly.

"What-" Just before I could finish,Sehun slowly leaned in and our lips brushed against each others, and when we pulled away, a blush crept up our face.We've kissed. "I love you.Bye." Sehun whisper in my ears then ran away as he waved at me.I love you too.I slightly thought as I smiled;waved at him goodbye.

***

That afternoon biology class was dismissed early.I jumped into my car to drive home,change clothes,and freshen up before our date.
As I headed up the ramp to the freeway,my cell phone rang.
“I’m off early.Had to go to the post office and bank,”Sehun explained.
He was in his car only minutes ahead of me.
“Is’nt this great?We have plans and we both got out early!”
“Where are you?” Sehun asked.
“Still a couple of miles behind you.” I gave him my cross streets.
Sehun suddenly interjected,”I’m sorry I haven’t been very romantic lately.”
“No,I guess you haven’t.” I agreed.”But we’ve been busy.it’s okay.”
“Valentine’s Day is coming up.I promise to do something romantic,at least get you a card.”
“That’s a start.”

“Where are you now?” he asked,more impatiently.I looked at the street signs and read them off to him. “Well,hurry up.I want to get to Lotte world.”

We had plenty of time.Why the hurry?He was acting so strange.

“I can meet you at the restaurant if you prefer,” I suggested.”Or,if we meet at house we can ride together and catch up on our day.”

He agreed , and we hung up again.
My cellphone rang again.
“Fany-ah,I just got home.What happened to the garage door?Did you break it this morning?” The garage door was our main entry to the house.
“It was fine when I left.Maybe your automatic opener isn’t working?”Minutes later I pulled beside Sehun’s car in our driveway.I repeatedly pressed the button on my garage opener.Nothing.With a shrug,I walked up to the front of door and turned the knob.

As I stepped into the living room,my jaw dropped and my eyes grew big.A camera flashed.

I was swimming in a sea of pink ballons.Ballons on the floor.Ballons on the ceiling.Dozens and dozens….hundreds of pink ballons.Jazz music played in the background.

After my eyes adjusted,I saw Sehun sitting on the couch,camera in hand.He said,”You’re agreed I wasn’t romantic,so I decided to whip something up.”

Still in shock,I I trudged through the ballons to hug him.I felt like I was in slow motion.

Sehun nodded toward the coffee table. “You have something to open.”There sat a bucket with a champagne bottle on ice,two crystal champagne flutes,two candles and a blue ribbon…..tied around a little blue box.

I picked up the box and slowly pulled the ribbon.Inside was a ring box.I lifted and found….a gold stickpin?I looked at Sehun with raised eyebrows.

He folded his arm across his chest,settled back and grinned. “It looks like you have some popping to do.”

“What?” I looked around the room.”Oh!”
Not wasting a moment,I grabbed the pin and began sticking ballons.Laughing all the while , I searched for “the” ballon.But there are so many,I finally started shaking them and throwing them to the side.

“Don’t forget there are ballons on the ceiling,”Sehun reminded me.
I looked up.
 

After an eternity,I shook a red ballon.Something rattled!When I poked
 it with my goldstick pin,shiny heart-shaped confetti cascaded around me.A blue ring bell fell to the carpet.
Trembling,I tipped it open until a ring fell into my hand.Sehun gently took it and urged me to sit on the couch.

“You know me.I have to do this traditional way.” As he lowered himself to one knee ,his brown eyes gazed into mine.He asked me to be his wife and slipped he princess-cut diamond on my finger.

After the eager “Yes!”.He pulled me closer to him and his forehead touch mine.Slowly and passionetly he kissed my lips ever so sweetly.I hugged him back and return his kisses.I rest my head on his chest and muttered under my baby-breath.
“Thank you for this..” I smiled at him.
“Its okay Honey.” He gave me a pecked on my lips and making me blush.

Sehun suddenly laughed and grinned to me,”Oh…and..by the way..we are not going to Lotte world.”



THE END





(p/s:inspired by  chicken soup’s book but its re-write)