I can't stop him

Why are you in the girl bathroom?

 

*Yuki’s POV*

 

Today is Thursday I’m so glad you know why i got to kick Niel butt for making me met that pervert/Rapist. I still can’t believe Niel’s Leader is a..... never mind.

 

I went my bathroom i really mean my bathroom because my mom and my father use the one down stair. I took a shower and went i got out the door was already unlock. Uh oh i think my bathroom door is broken.

 

 “Umma!” I shouted while still in my towel. “Yes dear! What’s wrong you see ghost again?!” I shook my head and “No not this time! My door lock is broken!” she sigh “Don’t worry i’ll tell your father to fix it later!” I smile “Thanks Umma!” I went in my room and change in to my normal cloth i don’t wear Pjs around people i meant Niel.

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

“We’re here!” I shouted. Everyone got out of the mini van and went to the front door. I rang the bell and  my auntie opened the open “Neil-sshi! Oh are these your band mates?” I nodded and hugged her “Annyeong auntie! Yes they are” I said with a cute smile “Oh Hello!” They greeted my aunt.

 

We all sat on the sofa suddenly Ricky jumped “I need to go to the bathroom!” I shook my head “I told you not to eat those beans now you have to go” L.joe said “Dear the bathroom is that way!” She points the bathroom. That moment my aunt received a phone call and i think she’s talking to my uncle (Yuki’s dad) “Niel. I have to take dinner for your uncle. He works late today so I’ll back soon. And Yuki will come down in any second.” I nodded and wave goodbye.

 

A few minutes later CAP hyung stood up and turn to me “Where the bathroom?” he asked “I think you should wait for Ricky to return.” I told him “I need to go now. I think i can’t hold it in any longer. You should know that Ricky has a really big emergency” I was about to say something but “There! Go hyung!” Chang Jo shouted and point to the bathroom up stair. Before i could stop him he ran like the wind. I sigh “What’s wrong?” Chun Ji asked “That’s Yuki’s bathroom”.......



 

 Hope you like it!!!! 

Pls Comment!